Jared Michael hobgood
Key Witness

Key West, FL

#898 Mar 25, 2014
The new twist of Jared being the "key" witness in a murder trial has gone the same way as the rest of this topic board. A former IK door man, an acquaintance, borrowed one of Jared's costumes for Fantasy Fest a year and a half ago and allegedly beat some man to death while wearing it. Jared was not at the scene or witness to anything other than the fact that this man borrowed his clothes. Sorry conspiracy theorists.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#899 Mar 28, 2014
Did you read about new facts of the FF murder in Thursday's paper? See my point now? Jarod was in this deeper than Dom would like to admit. Hedval was at Jarod's house right before and after the murder took place. The white suit left Hedval's possession before he was arrested for the murder. I am not saying that Jarod had anything to do with Perez's death directly. I just find it funny that a man would commit murder and then be neighborly and return a borrowed costume. I know I am off topic. Perhaps it is time to start a new thread. I just feel this is all too curiously connected.

Even the word on the street from the late night Don's crowd has stirred up some interesting twist. There is something much bigger out there connecting all of this stuff together.
March madness

West Bend, WI

#900 Mar 28, 2014
The fantasy fest white suit, with a drop of blood...Peter Erik Hedvall being a bouncer at IK's..Samantha's mug shot etc.....maybe JMH kept some bad company?? No one knows...of perhaps someone does and we all find out on a dateline episode sometime in 2016.
Jewel

Saint Leonard, MD

#901 Mar 28, 2014
Its a joke to think Amreica thinks this is ok. Really! I would like to know who has the band bracelet?
Dom from England

Salisbury, UK

#902 Mar 30, 2014
I see dum people wrote:
Did you read about new facts of the FF murder in Thursday's paper? See my point now? Jarod was in this deeper than Dom would like to admit. Hedval was at Jarod's house right before and after the murder took place. The white suit left Hedval's possession before he was arrested for the murder. I am not saying that Jarod had anything to do with Perez's death directly. I just find it funny that a man would commit murder and then be neighborly and return a borrowed costume. I know I am off topic. Perhaps it is time to start a new thread. I just feel this is all too curiously connected.
Even the word on the street from the late night Don's crowd has stirred up some interesting twist. There is something much bigger out there connecting all of this stuff together.
Yeah googled the story.
In deep???? Really????
Something bigger connecting it all????

Only connection is the amout of small minded, conspiracy theorists in need of a reality check.
Are you the Constable

West Bend, WI

#903 Apr 4, 2014
It would be nice if we knew what actually happened, not because we are "small minded conspirators" or "in need of a reality check"...but because we care as fans and/or friends. There is nothing salacious about questioning the death of someone that mattered to us (for whatever reason). Jared was an amazing talent, and I am sure he would be touched by the passion of his fans.
Using excessive question marks (??) and exclamaton points (!!) while trying to sound "moderate" just makes you less credible "mate".
Dom from England

Bexleyheath, UK

#904 Apr 4, 2014
Are you the Constable wrote:
It would be nice if we knew what actually happened, not because we are "small minded conspirators" or "in need of a reality check"...but because we care as fans and/or friends. There is nothing salacious about questioning the death of someone that mattered to us (for whatever reason). Jared was an amazing talent, and I am sure he would be touched by the passion of his fans.
Using excessive question marks (??) and exclamaton points (!!) while trying to sound "moderate" just makes you less credible "mate".
I think someone said itnob this forum a while back, it went something along the lines of "people think they are entitled to the details regarding Jared's death".

Fact is, we are not.

We are only "entitled" to what becomes a matter of public record. People are being accused publicly of murder and being involved with other alleged criminal activities in the wake of a man's death.

There is something very wrong with that.

Sorry to disappoint "buddy".
Jewel

Saint Leonard, MD

#905 Apr 4, 2014
Who cares who is entilted! Dom....we don't give a crap!!! We just want to find out if what they say is correct. Do you have a problem w/ that. WE DON'T!
Jewel

Saint Leonard, MD

#906 Apr 4, 2014
Sorry to disappoint "buddy" get lost!!!!!
Jewel

Saint Leonard, MD

#907 Apr 4, 2014
Not to talk bad about anyone...but maybe Dom is well, maybe a little well you know "off his rocker"?
Jewel

Saint Leonard, MD

#908 Apr 4, 2014
Dom, from England??? Right???? I welcome your response!
Dom from England

Bexleyheath, UK

#909 Apr 5, 2014
Jewel,

You are funny!!!!

And probably drunk too.(good luck to you on that)

JMH passed 4 months ago today.

Sad that JMH's son may one day read all of the bullshit on here regarding his father when those months start turning into years.

Just think about that for a while.
Jewel

Saint Leonard, MD

#910 Apr 5, 2014
Dom...right? Is that your name? Why is it any of your busines anyway? Sad someone from England butts in over here! As stated before "GET LOST MATE"
Are you the Constable

West Bend, WI

#911 Apr 6, 2014
Dom from England wrote:
<quoted text>
I think someone said itnob this forum a while back, it went something along the lines of "people think they are entitled to the details regarding Jared's death".
Fact is, we are not.
We are only "entitled" to what becomes a matter of public record. People are being accused publicly of murder and being involved with other alleged criminal activities in the wake of a man's death.
There is something very wrong with that.
Sorry to disappoint "buddy".
Dom, you do a nice job of vacilating between taking the moral high ground and name calling. That is quite the dichotomy, mate.
There is a difference between a want and an entitlement. This is where you seem to lose the connection.
Dom from England

Salisbury, UK

#912 Apr 6, 2014
Are you the Constable wrote:
<quoted text>
Dom, you do a nice job of vacilating between taking the moral high ground and name calling. That is quite the dichotomy, mate.
There is a difference between a want and an entitlement. This is where you seem to lose the connection.
Like you yes, I want the truth.
And truthfully, I find it hard to accept he took his own life when he appeared to have it all.

Contrary to what you may believe I have been a frequent visitor to KW over the last ten years. However, maybe, if not probably Im not fully in touch with how things work in the U.S. under these circumstances.

Im glad, even in not in agreement with all on this forum, to see so many people appreciated JMH's talent its a measure of the man.

So we may not agree or like each others opinions, but we have a common interest and know a special performer when we see one.

Peace.
Are you the Constable

West Bend, WI

#913 Apr 16, 2014
Dom from England wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you yes, I want the truth.
And truthfully, I find it hard to accept he took his own life when he appeared to have it all.
Contrary to what you may believe I have been a frequent visitor to KW over the last ten years. However, maybe, if not probably Im not fully in touch with how things work in the U.S. under these circumstances.
Im glad, even in not in agreement with all on this forum, to see so many people appreciated JMH's talent its a measure of the man.
So we may not agree or like each others opinions, but we have a common interest and know a special performer when we see one.
Peace.
Thanks Dom. What I glean from this is that you will no longer police the posts on this site (assuming there are any). You seem to understand now that everyone has a right to an opinion, whether you (or I) like it or not. I believe that the vast majority of people here just cared about Jared, plain and simple. God Bless.
offtrock

Columbia, CT

#914 Apr 18, 2014
The toxicology reports should be done. Anyone have any recent info on JMH's death? has there been anything int he Citizen?
Dom from England

Hornchurch, UK

#916 May 22, 2014
Coming up to six months.

Time flys.
CuriousCat

Hightstown, NJ

#917 Jun 8, 2014
Has anyone seen or heard from Samantha? We were in Key West recently and we asked around but no one seemed to know or didn't want to say. I had heard thru the grapevine that she left Key West but I don't know how true that is.
Fan from nj

Howell, MI

#918 Jun 11, 2014
A friend of mine recently went to Key West and said that the memorial IK had on the wall (his guitar, song lyrics, photos) was not there. I saw it on IK Facebook page but now the picture is gone. Could this mean the case is still open? Either way, Key West will never be the same. Such a great talent gone way too soon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
man fun Aug 14 lol 2
News Hemingway (no relation) wins look-alike contest... Jul '16 Parden Pard 2
the music thread (Apr '12) Jul '16 Musikologist 55
condo rental Jul '16 kwvisiter 1
Looking for a career in Key West Jul '16 Unfullfilled 1
ADULT ENTERTAINMENT CLUB on Duval (Jan '12) Jul '16 Ra ra 104
The Coconut Telegraph (Oct '14) Jul '16 Disgruntled Keys ... 2

Key West Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance