United States

#875 Jan 16, 2014
OLD GLORY wrote:
Dom....PLEASE LEAVE!!!!!!
Why would you say that..?
Unknown

Sarasota, FL

#876 Jan 16, 2014
A friend called the Citizen awhile back and was told that jareds death was being treated as a suicide. She showed me a follow up email today that states that it was ruled a suicide, not a homicide- so the state has no reason to take any further action.
So, for all of you fans out there, this is your answer. Beautiful person born blessed with a load of talent and crazy charisma---we were lucky to know you. Rest in peace J.
Went to Law School w-JHM

Orlando, FL

#877 Jan 17, 2014
PAJoe wrote:
While I am shocked and saddened (and want to know what happened)by this tragedy at least as much as you, please remember that what you post here stays here for a long time, and this man has a wife and child. Let his family handle this internally, let his children hear what happened from their mother, not on the web. Let her decide what should be told. Let's respect the man that we obvioulsy care for very much.
well said
Dom from England

London, UK

#878 Jan 17, 2014
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you say that..?
Think they were joking!!!!
Jupiter

Saint Augustine, FL

#879 Jan 24, 2014
OLD GLORY wrote:
Dom....PLEASE LEAVE!!!!!!
Dom, please stay.. Your the voice of reason...!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dom from England

London, UK

#881 Feb 1, 2014
Approaching two months now and still shake my head through a tight lipped frown in disbelief.
A fan

Pompano Beach, FL

#882 Feb 5, 2014
"Good night and joy be with you all"
Beenwatchingfora while

Queensbury, NY

#883 Feb 9, 2014
I have been watching these posts from day one as my heart is crushed, I now after listening to this song over many time, believe, he was a hurt man! This is all I will say, I and thousands of us could have used him in our lives. Who ever had the ultimate power over JMH should have been kinder, we lost a true love! God rest his ever loving kind soul!

Ho Hey
Ho Hey
(Ho) Iíve been trying to do it right (Hey)
Iíve been living a lonely life
(Ho) Iíve been sleeping here instead (Hey)
Iíve been sleeping in my bed
(Ho) Sleeping in my bed (Hey)
Ho!

(Ho) So show me family (Hey)
All the blood that I would bleed
(Ho) I donít know where I belong (Hey)
I donít know where I went wrong
(Ho) But I can write a song (Hey)

(2, 3) I belong with you, you belong with me
Youíre my sweetheart
I belong with you, you belong with me
Youíre my sweet
Ho Hey (Come on now, hey)
Ho Hey

(Ho) I donít think your right for him (Hey)
Look at might have been if youíd
(Ho) Took a bus to Chinatown (Hey)
Iíd be standing on Canal
(Ho) And Bowery (Hey)
(Ho) You should be standin' next to me (Hey)

(2, 3) I belong with you, you belong with me
Youíre my sweetheart
Youíre my sweetheart

Love we need it now
Letís hope for some
So were bleeding now

Youíre my sweetheart
Youíre my sweet
Ho Hey
Ho (Last one) Hey
Beenwatchingfora while

Queensbury, NY

#884 Feb 9, 2014
And, I do not insinuate it was his wife!
Beenwatchingfora while

Queensbury, NY

#885 Feb 9, 2014
This man was broken long before his wife came along. So sad but he's in good company now.
caddis

Boulder, CO

#886 Feb 22, 2014
RIP JMH

Lots of lives made better by you and your talent.
Jareds buddy

Key West, FL

#887 Feb 27, 2014
TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED....
I read all 800+ comments on this sad site. I heard it all from everyone blaming Sam (his wife), that he loved by the way, to every excuse possible for what happened. Not ONE person on here, is friends of his family, of Sam, or knew him personally it seems outside of Kevins.
The person who posted "read the police report" is the only one with a clue.
All I really know is I talked to him the day he left to Cali, and the day he came home, his last here, and I'm missing him everyday and always will. Pointing fingers, "justice" as you some of you call it, isn't going to bring back my buddy. ;(( But, remembering him as he was will keep him alive!!!
Shalom!!! And joy be with you all...... ;-) If you want to know who I am or anymore.... just ask... don't assume. Thanks,
Dom from England

London, UK

#888 Mar 1, 2014
Jareds buddy wrote:
TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED....
I read all 800+ comments on this sad site. I heard it all from everyone blaming Sam (his wife), that he loved by the way, to every excuse possible for what happened. Not ONE person on here, is friends of his family, of Sam, or knew him personally it seems outside of Kevins.
The person who posted "read the police report" is the only one with a clue.
All I really know is I talked to him the day he left to Cali, and the day he came home, his last here, and I'm missing him everyday and always will. Pointing fingers, "justice" as you some of you call it, isn't going to bring back my buddy. ;(( But, remembering him as he was will keep him alive!!!
Shalom!!! And joy be with you all...... ;-) If you want to know who I am or anymore.... just ask... don't assume. Thanks,
More sense, well written.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#889 Mar 4, 2014
Has everyone missed the point that Jared was the key witness in a murder involving one of his Irish Kevin's co-workers as the suspect and an employee of La Trottoria as the victim. La Trott has also had other strange deaths involving employees. There has been many sudden staff turnovers at IK's. Both businesses are or were part-owned by the same guy. I know Key West is small but it is not that small.
Confused

Annapolis, MD

#890 Mar 4, 2014
I see dum people wrote:
Has everyone missed the point that Jared was the key witness in a murder involving one of his Irish Kevin's co-workers as the suspect and an employee of La Trottoria as the victim. La Trott has also had other strange deaths involving employees. There has been many sudden staff turnovers at IK's. Both businesses are or were part-owned by the same guy. I know Key West is small but it is not that small.
I am intrigued now. Go on. I don't think that point was made anywhere on this thread, so I don't know how it could have been missed.
Dom from England

London, UK

#891 Mar 5, 2014
I see dum people wrote:
And the rumour mill is in full and ridiculous flow again.
Why post something so ridiculous and bastardise the grammar so badly????
Just curious

Laurel, DE

#892 Mar 5, 2014
Dom from England wrote:
<quoted text>
And the rumour mill is in full and ridiculous flow again.
Why post something so ridiculous and bastardise the grammar so badly????
Dom... What's your interest in all this? You sure have been policing this sight!!! What? Are you afraid something might come out of all this talk????
Unknown

United States

#893 Mar 7, 2014
I see dum people wrote:
Talking about Darin?
Unknown

United States

#894 Mar 7, 2014
Dom, the bit about rumor mill is getting old. Remember this thread is to talk about what happened. I believe you are in the wrong place. Perhaps you should start your own tribute thread my friend. You are like an old lady on the porch yelling at yelling at the kids playing..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boy, 14, critical after shooting Apr 16 Bubbles 1
News Tips on caring for your aging parents (Feb '14) Apr 15 james harvon 9
IT Support or Compute Repair Apr 13 sewing 1
News Duval shop faces investigation Mar 28 eagleeye 1
old hippie commune on key, west of key west? (Jun '09) Mar 21 A man2 18
Is Key West still full of gays? (Jul '12) Mar 21 A man2 65
Review: Doggie Style Pet Groom Salon (Jul '11) Mar '15 Mudger343 11
More from around the web

Key West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE