OLD GLORY

Lovingston, VA

#854 Jan 11, 2014
Dom from England.....can you kindly back your ass out of this situation. Have a cup of tea and Enjoy!
Dom from England

London, UK

#855 Jan 12, 2014
OLD GLORY wrote:
Dom from England.....can you kindly back your ass out of this situation. Have a cup of tea and Enjoy!
g.

Would gladly do that.

WHEN THE POISON STOPS FLOWING
Kwpd

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#856 Jan 12, 2014
Confused

Annapolis, MD

#857 Jan 13, 2014
Kwpd wrote:
http://thebluepaper.com/articl e/police-deny-responsibility-i n-death-of-tourist-thanksgivin g-day/
Interesting article, but am I missing the relevance?
The No Spin Zone

Cincinnati, OH

#858 Jan 13, 2014
I'd like to see Nancy Grace interview Sam
Kwpd

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#859 Jan 13, 2014
For Dom, as he seems to think us crazy for questioning.
(Horrible what happened to that man on the beach- as you see his is not resisting whatsoever and his life ends right there.) cannot expect to get a proper investigation through the Key West Police Dept. Sam is lucky it all went down in kw.
Dom from England

London, UK

#860 Jan 13, 2014
Kwpd wrote:
For Dom, as he seems to think us crazy for questioning.
(Horrible what happened to that man on the beach- as you see his is not resisting whatsoever and his life ends right there.) cannot expect to get a proper investigation through the Key West Police Dept. Sam is lucky it all went down in kw.
Not crazy my friend, just wrong.

At the end of all this when you get to see the report you are desperate for you still wont accept what happened.
So the report is neither here nor there, you have made your mind up and will continue to torture yourself and Jared's loved ones.

No closure for some.
No torture

United States

#861 Jan 14, 2014
Dom from England wrote:
<quoted text>
Not crazy my friend, just wrong.
At the end of all this when you get to see the report you are desperate for you still wont accept what happened.
So the report is neither here nor there, you have made your mind up and will continue to torture yourself and Jared's loved ones.
No closure for some.
Point is that the report won't matter as they are not on top of what it is they are supposed to do with arrests/investigations/turning in their reports in a timely manner or proper proceedure. Jared is dead no matter what. Nothing is being done to any grieving family members here that they are not already thinking themselves.
Dom from England

London, UK

#862 Jan 14, 2014
No torture wrote:
<quoted text>
Point is that the report won't matter as they are not on top of what it is they are supposed to do with arrests/investigations/turning in their reports in a timely manner or proper proceedure. Jared is dead no matter what. Nothing is being done to any grieving family members here that they are not already thinking themselves.
Laid back with two speeds, stop and slow, is that not Key West culture???? KWPD may be slow but they are not inept. Dont do it to yourself my friend, it will consume you.
Concerned

Bloomington, IN

#863 Jan 14, 2014
All the name calling is kind of sad. And both sides are doing it. Hopefully the report will eventually come out and most will accept it. However it won't calm feelings so I assume the hard core on both sides will not be ok with the report. My only thought other than the truth needs to come out is this: I hope this string continues till the report comes out so that those of us not on KW get to hear about it. Plus everyone is allowed to have a feeling about this so please keep writing to this site.
JMH Fan

West Bend, WI

#864 Jan 15, 2014
Concerned wrote:
All the name calling is kind of sad. And both sides are doing it. Hopefully the report will eventually come out and most will accept it. However it won't calm feelings so I assume the hard core on both sides will not be ok with the report. My only thought other than the truth needs to come out is this: I hope this string continues till the report comes out so that those of us not on KW get to hear about it. Plus everyone is allowed to have a feeling about this so please keep writing to this site.
Very well said, thank you.
JMH Fan

West Bend, WI

#865 Jan 15, 2014
I have been following (and commenting) on this forum since the beginning. I have gone from thinking she literally gunned him down to feeling like she may have been a loving wife, in a marriage with a very talented, but depressed soul. Either way, it's tragic. As fans, this forum should be a place to discuss the death of a beloved man who we all clearly miss. Hurling accusations or getting high handed isn't going to change the ultimate truth. Lets just wait for the police report to be published. While I agree it seems strange nothing was published at the time of his death and there still aren't any answers...I would hate to speculate that she is a murderer without any real evidence. Karma can be very unforgiving.
Not true

United States

#866 Jan 15, 2014
JMH Fan wrote:
I have been following (and commenting) on this forum since the beginning. I have gone from thinking she literally gunned him down to feeling like she may have been a loving wife, in a marriage with a very talented, but depressed soul. Either way, it's tragic. As fans, this forum should be a place to discuss the death of a beloved man who we all clearly miss. Hurling accusations or getting high handed isn't going to change the ultimate truth. Lets just wait for the police report to be published. While I agree it seems strange nothing was published at the time of his death and there still aren't any answers...I would hate to speculate that she is a murderer without any real evidence. Karma can be very unforgiving.
The arrest, restraining order and close friends will tell you without doubt she was not a loving wife. Regardless- if she didn't pull the trigger that's the end of it. In no way DOM should ANYONE expect the kwpd to be trusted to do a proper job. If it were up the keys the sheriffs dept would handle it and it would be a different story.
JMH Fan

West Bend, WI

#867 Jan 15, 2014
Not true wrote:
<quoted text>
The arrest, restraining order and close friends will tell you without doubt she was not a loving wife. Regardless- if she didn't pull the trigger that's the end of it. In no way DOM should ANYONE expect the kwpd to be trusted to do a proper job. If it were up the keys the sheriffs dept would handle it and it would be a different story.
You are probably closer to the situation than I am...I have no inside info...but what I can say for sure is that my husband and I laughed our asses off at JMH. Last year he did an accoustic version of Snoop Dog's "sippin on gin and juice" . He was. Very funny and talented guy.
The Brits

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#868 Jan 15, 2014
Dom from England wrote:
<quoted text>
Laid back with two speeds, stop and slow, is that not Key West culture???? KWPD may be slow but they are not inept. Dont do it to yourself my friend, it will consume you.
So dramatic,'consume''torture'..
Not words I associate with my feelings towards this situation. I would be if it were my son, husband, brother...It's not- so curious is my word.
Dom, like someone else has posted--if jared had been the one arrested with a restraining order, actually spending a few days in jail & Sam died in the same room as jared shortly after the restraining order was lifted, this conversation would not seem so peculiar to you now would it..?
I understand your society trains you in a box, but let's peek outside of it for just a moment as you are commenting on something over here in the states.
Dom from England

UK

#869 Jan 15, 2014
The Brits wrote:
<quoted text>
So dramatic,'consume''torture'..
Not words I associate with my feelings towards this situation. I would be if it were my son, husband, brother...It's not- so curious is my word.
Dom, like someone else has posted--if jared had been the one arrested with a restraining order, actually spending a few days in jail & Sam died in the same room as jared shortly after the restraining order was lifted, this conversation would not seem so peculiar to you now would it..?
I understand your society trains you in a box, but let's peek outside of it for just a moment as you are commenting on something over here in the states.
Respect your opinion even if I dont agree with it.
I just think this persecution of Mrs JMH is all wrong.
Its of no consequence whether Im on my or your side of the Atlantic. The US and KW are superb places in my mind and I have spent many, many happy times there so Im not without knowledge.
Plenty of things are messed up over there though just like over here. You will never ever convince me over your gun laws though, thats when Im thankful for our "box".
Dom from England

UK

#870 Jan 15, 2014
Just to highlight my gun point:

Look at the top of this page Trayvon mentioned,
Shot dead.

Sandy Hook mass murder by gun.

Our forum topic gun suicide.

Thats just this page.
Unknown

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#871 Jan 16, 2014
Dom from England wrote:
Just to highlight my gun point:
Look at the top of this page Trayvon mentioned,
Shot dead.
Sandy Hook mass murder by gun.
Our forum topic gun suicide.
Thats just this page.
Do a little research on Sandy Hook--its not in anyway what the production of the debacle has been portrayed. As a matter of fact its you guys from overseas that saw it for what is was and brought it to my attention. Most people in the US do not have guns. The right to bear arms was included in our constitution for very specific purposes. Point of the matter is that the govt is not our keeper, it has its purpose and outside of that we are humans, free to make our own choices. In England, and this is merely my opinion from observation, is that you pay too much in taxes and most citizens are stuck (so to speak) in the 'class' in which they were born into. I think your society and govt keep you down. Old habits die hard. I do love the UK though, do not get me wrong, simply a different arrangement.
Unknown

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#872 Jan 16, 2014
Dom from England wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect your opinion even if I dont agree with it.
I just think this persecution of Mrs JMH is all wrong.
Its of no consequence whether Im on my or your side of the Atlantic. The US and KW are superb places in my mind and I have spent many, many happy times there so Im not without knowledge.
Plenty of things are messed up over there though just like over here. You will never ever convince me over your gun laws though, thats when Im thankful for our "box".
Good, calm answer Dom. Its true, it may feel freer, less hits at tax time, and more opportunities, however there are some very sinister plans going on here in the States and the goal is pretty terrifying. I think this is why everyone continues to get their starbucks and try not to wreck their day or mental state by really knowing what is going on.
Dom from England

London, UK

#873 Jan 16, 2014
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, calm answer Dom. Its true, it may feel freer, less hits at tax time, and more opportunities, however there are some very sinister plans going on here in the States and the goal is pretty terrifying. I think this is why everyone continues to get their starbucks and try not to wreck their day or mental state by really knowing what is going on.
This topic forum is now bordering on sensibility!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Coconut Telegraph 3 hr Captain Conch 1
Big Coppitt History and Facts Question (Aug '07) Wed Henry 9
Tips on caring for your aging parents (Feb '14) Oct 17 Zach 8
Is Key West still full of gays? (Jul '12) Oct 14 Kstarling 57
ADULT ENTERTAINMENT CLUB on Duval (Jan '12) Oct 8 FRAUDALERT 92
New Playlist Sep 23 ItDoesGetBetter 4
If Your Traveling To Key West This Is A Must Re... Sep '14 KEY WEST GUY 1
Key West Dating
Find my Match

Key West Jobs