Tampa, FL

#834 Dec 23, 2013
Dom from England wrote:
<quoted text>
Bam,
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Think of the children at Christmas.
Dom from England,

Merry Christmas to you and your family .
Enjoy!
Dom from England

London, UK

#835 Dec 23, 2013
Bam wrote:
<quoted text>
Dom from England,
Merry Christmas to you and your family .
Enjoy!
Thanks mate!!!!

Im sure we will be toasting JMH at some point too.
SLW

Lovingston, VA

#836 Dec 23, 2013
BAM, I gotcha! I BELIEVE! We will be back after Christmas. By God I BELIEVE. BAM is right....where is the report?
Happy Holidays Everyone! ENJOY!
Dom from England

UK

#837 Dec 24, 2013
SLW wrote:
BAM, I gotcha! I BELIEVE! We will be back after Christmas. By God I BELIEVE. BAM is right....where is the report?
Happy Holidays Everyone! ENJOY!
SLW goodwill to all men (and women).

Wishing you and your family a merry Christmas.

PS- Let it go mate.
YO HO HO

Key West, FL

#838 Dec 24, 2013
Merry Christmas JMH...i miss you buddy.
Any news

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#839 Dec 28, 2013
What about the official police report? I love how all these people on here were hot and heavy in the immediate days after Jared's death, now the novelty and shine has worn off in our 15 minutes of fame society full of short attention spans. I just want solid answers and not BS conjecture about his mentally unstable ex.
CuriousCat

Brooklyn, NY

#840 Dec 28, 2013
Any news wrote:
What about the official police report? I love how all these people on here were hot and heavy in the immediate days after Jared's death, now the novelty and shine has worn off in our 15 minutes of fame society full of short attention spans. I just want solid answers and not BS conjecture about his mentally unstable ex.
I believe you have read my mind. Hopefully the fervor has died down due to Christmas. I hope everyone had a lovely holiday but it's time to return to trying to uncover the truth. I find it hard to believe that the little "town" of Key West is letting this rest so easily.
Bill Bray

Key West, FL

#841 Dec 29, 2013
RIP Jared
Looking for answers

Naples, FL

#842 Dec 29, 2013
ItsJustSad wrote:
The entire situation is sad and confusing. I only know JMH from my many visits to KW. But just as everyone else can look up info on the internet, so have I. Everyone paints a terrible picture of his wife, but all us that have supported Jared supported him whether his decision was to be with her or not. ALL of his pictures on facebook and his website are of him smilling from ear to ear, even the ones with his wife. Just from browsing the internet I can see that they apparently had a little wedding ceremony last year (2012) and had matching tattoos. If they broke up and he had a restraining order, that would be his chance to get away from her. It was his choice then to reunite with her. It must have also been his choice to go to fantasy fest with her and to book a trip for her birthday to San Fran. He is an adult and made his own decisions, probably not always the best ones but none the less...
I have been an ER nurse for 10 yrs in an inner city trauma center and I have personally witnessed this kind of devastating trauma multiple times. Every time has involve heavy alcohol and altercation, whether physical or verbally abusive. His wife may have pushed him over the edge, but ultimately he furnished a gun and it took his life. If she indeed shot him, there may have been a struggle? So many thoughts and scenerios that "could have happened".
As for his Son "Dos", I found that info just by looking at his fb. And the black guy thats been in and out of the house, I bet it's one of Jared's friends. On his fb there is a posting from a pilot that says "Im on my way down there" in reference to his wife's posting after his death. That person is also doing military training while he's there. I do not know any of these people, but its all over the internet for any person to see.
We all loved JMH and want to know answers, but lets not put blame so fast on someone else. Truth will come with time. It appears they had a tumultous relationship, but he was the other half in it and had a part in being there. I hope this posting isn't taken with anger, I too am just trying to decipher the clear picture. One thing that is true is Jared was an amazing person and performer and will be truly missed forever.
Good points..... But don't we all put our best, happy photos on FB or a website? Nobody is going to put pics of themselves crying or fighting on the internet. Just sayin....
Bam

Tampa, FL

#843 Dec 29, 2013
Has there been a report that has been released? What's if any news has anyone heard??
Sam

Philadelphia, PA

#844 Dec 30, 2013
I posted this before, a co-worker committed suicide, at home, by gun, family was present. More than 60 days later, this was in the fall, the police have still not closed the investigation. This was also in Florida. I had no idea it took so long for this type of investigation, but I've now learned that it can take multiple months.
Jody

Holland, OH

#845 Dec 30, 2013
Unknown wrote:
was Jared part owner of a bar in KW?
yes he did own a bar with a partner and it didn't last long before it closed. However, that is not why Jared killed himself. He was a depressed person. He covered it up well. He had some demons that the public doesn't know about.
Bam

Tampa, FL

#846 Dec 31, 2013
Jody wrote:
<quoted text>yes he did own a bar with a partner and it didn't last long before it closed. However, that is not why Jared killed himself. He was a depressed person. He covered it up well. He had some demons that the public doesn't know about.
Yeah.... His wife!!
Dom from England

Sheffield, UK

#847 Dec 31, 2013
Bam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.... His wife!!
Bam,

Happy new year mate.

Let it go.

Grieve in peace.
Truth Seeker

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#848 Jan 2, 2014
haha, yes, that was definitely one of his main demons (Sam) at the time of his demise, for sure. There are too many eye witness accounts to dispute this hard truth. Now what transpired while in Cali may of put him over the edge, again an edge he had been teetering on for some time, but the consensus is that Sam knows a lot more than what the few selected posts on her FB say since JMH's death.
Bam

Tampa, FL

#849 Jan 2, 2014
What the hell has been going on?? Why has there been no answers?? So messed up!!
Aunti

Wirtz, VA

#850 Jan 4, 2014
Apparently nothing is going on! If there were don't you think Sam would be detained and not been able to leave town??? Let it be!!!!! Let the poor man rest in peace for Gods sake!!
Kwpd

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#851 Jan 11, 2014
If you ever wanna kill someone, the city of key west would be the place to do it.
Dom from England

London, UK

#852 Jan 11, 2014
Kwpd wrote:
If you ever wanna kill someone, the city of key west would be the place to do it.
Its also the place to be for ridiculous conspiracy theories,
twisted and deluded finger pointing and not least world class shit stirring that hurts recently bereaved, children, wives and family members.
concerned

Orlando, FL

#853 Jan 11, 2014
Dom from England wrote:
<quoted text>
Its also the place to be for ridiculous conspiracy theories,
twisted and deluded finger pointing and not least world class shit stirring that hurts recently bereaved, children, wives and family members.
. Amen to that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prosecutor mugged after leaving Key West office (Jun '13) Jun 27 Innocence 2
Looking to move Jun 25 rollingstone 1
fruit tree show Jun 22 rdenim15 1
Homestead principal arrested after tirade Jun 20 Shelly B 1
Review: Living Dolls (Mar '11) Jun 18 european 70
Needs informtion on Don, Donnie, Donald B. Satc... Jun 16 satchell 2
News For these Hemingways, a Florida Straits crossin... Jun 14 L I G E R 6
More from around the web

Key West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Key West Mortgages