ToooooCurious

Jacksonville, FL

#814 Dec 20, 2013
Well then please tell me that he lives with his father, or grandparent, or at least that he wasn't home to witness this event...!
Spartan

Media, PA

#815 Dec 20, 2013
ToooooCurious wrote:
Well then please tell me that he lives with his father, or grandparent, or at least that he wasn't home to witness this event...!
Now we need to bring her child into this. You are a vulture.
ToooooCurious

Jacksonville, FL

#816 Dec 20, 2013
Vulture...lol! Nope. Just the opposite. Hoping the kid is safe and not scarred by being in a home where all of the drama went down.
Ralph Malph

Cincinnati, OH

#817 Dec 21, 2013
My sources tell me Nancy Grace has been spotted in Key West. She will get the answers
Dom from England

London, UK

#818 Dec 21, 2013
ToooooCurious wrote:
Vulture...lol! Nope. Just the opposite. Hoping the kid is safe and not scarred by being in a home where all of the drama went down.
Drama???? Is that what it is now????
Someone shot themself and died, thats not dramatic in any shape way or form ITS VERY REAL.

As for scarring of the kids????
You continue to help worsen that situation with your comments and accusations, which by the way are DRAMATIC.
Bam

Tampa, FL

#819 Dec 21, 2013
Sooooo has anyone seen a police report??? Dom from England, Sam made this situation for her son. That is not an accusation that is a fact. I agree, I worry for his well being. From the sounds of things she put him in some unhealthy situations. Not something a loving mother would put her child through.
Dom from England

London, UK

#820 Dec 21, 2013
Bam wrote:
Sooooo has anyone seen a police report??? Dom from England, Sam made this situation for her son. That is not an accusation that is a fact. I agree, I worry for his well being. From the sounds of things she put him in some unhealthy situations. Not something a loving mother would put her child through.
Bam, nobody in this world is perfect, not you, not I, nobody. We are are not God, we can't judge.

We all have regrets, we all make mistakes.

I can't see how continuing to to publicly destroy Jared's wife, who he clearly loved, serves any other purpose than to destroy another life.

If there was any doubt whatsoever the Police would acted by now.

For your own peace of mind, let it go, he's gone.

I for one am grateful for the grainy youtube videos on Jared's channel, the "In colour" one brought me to tears in the car the other day.

Let it go Bam.
Spartan

United States

#821 Dec 21, 2013
Dom from England wrote:
<quoted text>
Bam, nobody in this world is perfect, not you, not I, nobody. We are are not God, we can't judge.
We all have regrets, we all make mistakes.
I can't see how continuing to to publicly destroy Jared's wife, who he clearly loved, serves any other purpose than to destroy another life.
If there was any doubt whatsoever the Police would acted by now.
For your own peace of mind, let it go, he's gone.
I for one am grateful for the grainy youtube videos on Jared's channel, the "In colour" one brought me to tears in the car the other day.
Let it go Bam.
I am with you, Dom.
JLZRE9722

Lees Summit, MO

#822 Dec 21, 2013
I find it ridiculous that people can just post whatever things they want on here hiding behind the anonymity of the internet. I've heard everything from Jared being shot in the teeth to Sam having gun residue on her hands to two mystery people who claim to have known Jared. One claims to have dated him 10 years ago when he took medication for depression and the other claims to have had a conversation with him claiming his wife tried to kill him before his Moroccan trip. I ask everyone to come out behind the curtain and say who they are and state their full names instead of hiding behind an anonymous message board. Otherwise anything you say is considered not credible at all.
Bam

Tampa, FL

#823 Dec 21, 2013
JLZRE9722 wrote:
I find it ridiculous that people can just post whatever things they want on here hiding behind the anonymity of the internet. I've heard everything from Jared being shot in the teeth to Sam having gun residue on her hands to two mystery people who claim to have known Jared. One claims to have dated him 10 years ago when he took medication for depression and the other claims to have had a conversation with him claiming his wife tried to kill him before his Moroccan trip. I ask everyone to come out behind the curtain and say who they are and state their full names instead of hiding behind an anonymous message board. Otherwise anything you say is considered not credible at all.
Here's a thought a-hole why don't you do the same!!
DESX22

Lees Summit, MO

#824 Dec 21, 2013
It is great there are so many fans of Jared out there. Many of them are on here. Just something to think about, just because Jared seemed happy and put on great shows and seemed happy around you guys, does not mean he was not depressed. People can hide depression very very well. And sometimes those who hide it, instead of expressing it, are worse off. I was a musician and bartender for over 8 years and battled depression off and on. No one knew it and all of the customers always said I was always so friendly and happy. They did not know what was really going on in my head because I hid it so well. Just something to keep in mind. RIP.
JohnMsather

Lees Summit, MO

#825 Dec 21, 2013
It is never a good idea to have a gun around when you have a spouse you are always fighting with or if you are depressed. I know you can kill yourself other ways but with a gun it is an easier and faster process I'm not anti-gun I was wish people would use common sense when it comes to owning one. Depression and domestic violence are not to be taken lightly.
Backie198

Lees Summit, MO

#826 Dec 21, 2013
I've never see a message board so full of people who are in denial. Jared drank a lot, way too much, he was depressed and hid it well, he was in a rocky relationship (by his own choosing), and he ended up committing suicide. It is very very sad but accusing others of things they did not do is ridiculous. Everyone on here needs a reality check seriously.
Another guy from NY

Jamestown, NY

#827 Dec 22, 2013
I met Jared while working security at IK'S around ten years ago during a month visit. I came down with Big Brian, who is a good friend of mine to this day.

One night after work Jared had a little to much to drink after his show so we gave him a ride home. When we went into his house he took out a gun and was playing around with it. If I remember correctly Big Brian took it out of his hands and told him to go to sleep or something along those lines and we left.

When we left I concluded out loud that Jared seemed to have had some demons and was "potentially" suicidal. I stated that Jared, alcohol, and guns do not mix well. Brian concurred my thoughts.

When my friend called me a couple weeks ago (while he happened to be visiting Florida) this tragic event happened. He relayed this information to me. I correctly guessed what happened in my head before he told me. Sad to say neither of us were really shocked.

Given the hatred for his wife on here, I personally feel that Jared "may" have been a train wreck in progress who happened to "maybe" have found a match. Love her or hate her he chose to be with her and that was his choice. At the end of the day I believe there is a good chance he probably did it to himself, as unpopular as my view may be to some. Whether she helped to contribute to it or not with her behavior (which I have no idea) if she did not pull the trigger she is not guilty of murder.

If he did it he was responsible for his own behavior. I have chosen my words carefully and responsibly. I ask that you people do not attack me if you disagree with me. I am just stating facts from my personal experience which lead me to my "personal opinion" and "probable" conclusion. Thank you!
Dom from England

UK

#828 Dec 22, 2013
This, I hope, should serve to end this whole forum topic and public execution of Jared's wife.

Time to just remember a wonderfully talented man who made many, many people happy.

Gone but NEVER forgotten.
SLW

Lovingston, VA

#829 Dec 22, 2013
Public Execution???? Far from the fact of the matter! However, Yes I hope "Another guy from NY" input does end this whole forum topic & yes time to remember a wondrully talanted man who made many people and esp our group Never Forget! So Sad! May God Bless!
Bam

Tampa, FL

#830 Dec 22, 2013
Dom from England wrote:
This, I hope, should serve to end this whole forum topic and public execution of Jared's wife.
Time to just remember a wonderfully talented man who made many, many people happy.
Gone but NEVER forgotten.
What???? Serves as an end to this topic??? Was there a police report given??? No it will not end that easily !!! Just cause you say so Dom from England.. Just b/c it has gone quite here does not mean it is over!!
Bam

Tampa, FL

#831 Dec 22, 2013
What???? Should serve as an end to this topic??? Was there a police report given?? Did Jared's wife admit to her part in his death??? Until then Nothing is over Dom from England!!!
Dom from England

UK

#832 Dec 23, 2013
Bam wrote:
What???? Should serve as an end to this topic??? Was there a police report given?? Did Jared's wife admit to her part in his death??? Until then Nothing is over Dom from England!!!
Bam,

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Think of the children at Christmas.
Jupiter

United States

#833 Dec 23, 2013
Dom from England wrote:
<quoted text>
Bam,
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Think of the children at Christmas.
I with you Dom..!! Happy Holidays to you and yours..!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
King and Queen of Cuba - Si !!! Mar 2 Gordon Robinson 3
Is Key West still full of gays? (Jul '12) Mar 1 Gayprideforever 63
Family, friends grieve loss of child Feb 27 regina 1
Florida Keys Treasure Map Feb 23 Marathonian 2
Mdma? (Apr '14) Feb 21 munch88 7
last post wins Feb 20 marla 15
PERFORMANCE/TOUR: A Musical Version of Build It... (May '11) Feb 18 c_bones 5
Key West Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Key West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
How Can Dolphins Address Major Holes at CB?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Browns Would Be Wise to Target Andre Johnson over Brian Hartline
NBC Sports 4:57 AM
Friday morning one-liners
NFL 7:35 AM
Could Ndamukong Suh land with Miami Dolphins?
Bleacher Report10:44 AM
Buzz: Agents Suspicious Dolphins Trying to Drive Up FA Prices