Second

United States

#712 Dec 17, 2013
fanbutfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
I have.....She hasn't responded to questions. I sent separate email message requesting tshirts....she responded to that.
Jody?
fanbutfriend

Vero Beach, FL

#713 Dec 17, 2013
Second wrote:
<quoted text>
Jody?
If you are inquiring as if that is my name, that is not it!
Two cents

United States

#714 Dec 17, 2013
She didn't attend his Mass on the 14th.
Bam

Tampa, FL

#715 Dec 17, 2013
Two cents wrote:
I know she did not!!! She is a piece of work, but it is a great thing she did not show up because no one wanted her there!!
CuriousCat

Brooklyn, NY

#716 Dec 17, 2013
What kind of person doesn't attend her husbands mass? Seriously. Even if the family doesn't want you there, you go anyway. It's your HUSBAND. There's no excuse for that. None.
Really

Hollywood, FL

#717 Dec 17, 2013
She was in the front row, between his parents at the mass in Tampa. Goes to show not everything on this thread is truth.
joe

United States

#718 Dec 17, 2013
Bam wrote:
<quoted text>
I know she did not!!! She is a piece of work, but it is a great thing she did not show up because no one wanted her there!!
ooooh that's nice! I'm sure now we are going to be getting excuses from her camp as to why she did not attend.
OffRock

Chicopee, MA

#719 Dec 17, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
ooooh that's nice! I'm sure now we are going to be getting excuses from her camp as to why she did not attend.
He ruined her special birthday and this vitriolic forum ruined her funeral appearance. Someone else's fault for sure. Still all about her. That's mean. I take that back.
But if you want a t- shirt I'm only a few clicks away!
katie

Jacksonville, FL

#720 Dec 17, 2013
Two cents wrote:
What mass?
John DIll_

Miami, FL

#721 Dec 17, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What mass?
Oh Katie I thought you knew everything! Yeah you are what I thought you were! No one of importance!!
Unknown

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#722 Dec 17, 2013
OffRock wrote:
<quoted text>
He ruined her special birthday and this vitriolic forum ruined her funeral appearance. Someone else's fault for sure. Still all about her. That's mean. I take that back.
But if you want a t- shirt I'm only a few clicks away!
Good word, Scott will love it.
I do wish this message board was named something else, feel sad when I see Jared's name.
Maybe someone should start one under a new name.
OffRock

Chicopee, MA

#723 Dec 17, 2013
CSI KW?
Curious

Key West, FL

#724 Dec 17, 2013
Bam wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you and 2 cents at the mass?
katie

Jacksonville, FL

#725 Dec 17, 2013
John DIll_ wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Katie I thought you knew everything! Yeah you are what I thought you were! No one of importance!!
Why so rude to me?! What did I do to u?
LoriNJ

Edison, NJ

#726 Dec 17, 2013
IK's just posted pictures on their FB page from the tribute...in case anyone is interested...
katie

Jacksonville, FL

#727 Dec 17, 2013
Thanks!😃
Scott from NY

Binghamton, NY

#728 Dec 17, 2013
Bam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. I would think even you, Bam, could connect those dots.

If I had been through what she's had to deal with, and then subjected to the abuse and speculation in forums like this, you couldn't drag me to any event that would include people like you. Why would she subject herself to that?

And, for what its worth, anyone can offer a mass in someone's memory for a donation to their church. Often, there are many, and it's not uncommon for family members to not be at all of them.
katie

Jacksonville, FL

#729 Dec 17, 2013
John DIll_ wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Katie I thought you knew everything! Yeah you are what I thought you were! No one of importance!!
Oh and John I got news for you ... You are not either. Instead of spreading hate. Trying being kind. It might make you feel better about yourself. You are an angry elf!!
Spartan

Alexandria, VA

#730 Dec 17, 2013
No Name wrote:
This is my first post on this forum. I don't claim to know JMH or his wife personally. I have visited KY a few times and saw him perform, he was awesome!! My condolences to his family and "real" friends. I understand that many people are hurting and in disbelief over this horrible tragedy, but this forum has turned into nothing but a means for people to trash talk each other. Many people have depression and anger issues that are not so obvious to people. Many people hide their issues and deal with it internally. I can not speculate what has happened to JMH. But I can say that it is possible for him to have some deep seeded issues that no one saw, and maybe he put on the showman smile for all his fans, because that is what is expected of him to do as a performer. When you're in the spotlight you don't show your pain or sadness, you are there to make others happy and to enjoy themselves. I am NOT saying that is the case with him, but it could be. When reading some of your posts, you can definitely feel your emotions over this....but come on, have some respect! If not for his friends or family that are probably reading this, for JMH. No one here can even imagine what his poor wife saw, I hope, or the haunting image she will forever endure. I don't know if she is innocent or had something to do with this, and I surely hope she did not. Let the police do their job and if you truly feel you have pertinent information regarding the case, call them. Stop waiting for their "dirty laundry" to air....it's not fair to them or their family. What is she didn't have anything to do with it? Now, you have disrespected his memory by sharing his private relations for everyone to see. If she did, and you call the appropriate authorities (police, investigators, etc.), then good for you! Either way, this isn't the place! Rest Easy JMH. May your good memory and music live on!
Good luck telling this crowd that they are not entitled to know everything that want to know. They can't see past their selfishness, even when their speculation can harm a child, and may be doing further injustice to the man that they so admired.
Unknown

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#731 Dec 17, 2013
OffRock wrote:
CSI KW?
I like it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
King and Queen of Cuba - Si !!! Mar 2 Gordon Robinson 3
Is Key West still full of gays? (Jul '12) Mar 1 Gayprideforever 63
Family, friends grieve loss of child Feb 27 regina 1
Florida Keys Treasure Map Feb 23 Marathonian 2
Mdma? (Apr '14) Feb 21 munch88 7
last post wins Feb 20 marla 15
PERFORMANCE/TOUR: A Musical Version of Build It... (May '11) Feb 18 c_bones 5
Key West Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web