Unknown

Key West, FL

#652 Dec 16, 2013
SLW wrote:
<quoted text>
Spartan...What do you think Public means? If you don't know I bet one thing for sure.....Scott will be willing to give you the definition of Public. Not trying to be mean but I think Public is like, open to everyone?
SLW, you've been terrible from the beginning and bc I know Samantha, shed forgive you anyway, but karma... You've got plenty coming.
Scott from NY

Binghamton, NY

#653 Dec 16, 2013
Bam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I KNEW you would say nothing of importance. I do have facts!! Also, I am sick that I was not there to stop this!!! I wish someone was there that he loved and respected, because then this would have not happened.. Period!!!
Related, as a person that he must have loved, did your invitation to the trip that he had just returned from get lost in the mail, or do you think he just assumed that you would KNOW that he wanted you there?
Unknown

Key West, FL

#654 Dec 16, 2013
Scott from NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Bam...I am defenseless against your super powers that allow you to KNOW what others are thinking. I'm concerned that you probably KNOW what I'm going to say before I even type it. How can I compete with that?
I don't need a spell check to prove my point that people, like yourself, are posting reckless accusations when they don't have any facts. I can now accomplish that simply by hitting reply to your post and labeling it "exhibit A".
You purport to know what others are thinking, but I'm self righteous? That's fantastic. Let me ask you, if you KNEW what was going on in his head, why didn't YOU swing by and stop this? I think this whole thing is your fault. You let this happen.
I've got a pretty good picture of the kind that you, personally, like. Up here, we call them lynch mobs.
This made you more awesome Scott.
Jamb

Pinellas Park, FL

#655 Dec 16, 2013
I began reading this forum in an attempt to seek closure in the loss of an old friend. I say "old" because I have not spoken to him in years. I was curious to find out what happened to him. It has since turned into a tasteless and extremely senseless bickering battle of the small minded (for the most part). Very little is actually spoken about Jared at this point. God bless his wife, the children and his family. I hope they can find peace with their loss.
Unknown

Key West, FL

#656 Dec 16, 2013
SLW wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYONE deserves answers and to grieve. This is not disrespect to the family. I suggest if you have issues w/ this forum....you take it up w/ the ppl that created it!
How would one know who they are? They were nameless cowards.
Unknown

Key West, FL

#657 Dec 16, 2013
Bam wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't talk to me about respecting my "friends" memory. He was more than that to me... Enough said
So important that you can't even sign your own name. Wow.
AMS

Laurel, DE

#658 Dec 16, 2013
Scott from NY wrote:
<quoted text>
SLW, I've read most of your posts, grammar and babble. I wouldn't expect you to understand. But, I'll try one more time. There is nothing enlightening going on in this public forum. It's all speculation, supposition and accusation. You won't find any of the "facts" that you're looking for here.
And, if you'd like to get technical, it's rocket science, not rocket scientist, and hisself isn't a word, in any language.
Scott from NY.... This is not grammer school... People are passionate and don't have time to worry about their spelling or grammer.... Get over it!!!
Bam

Tampa, FL

#659 Dec 16, 2013
Scott from NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Related, as a person that he must have loved, did your invitation to the trip that he had just returned from get lost in the mail, or do you think he just assumed that you would KNOW that he wanted you there?
Nice try... Go fly your kite! He and I both knew... It is a matter of the company you want to keep.
Bam

Tampa, FL

#660 Dec 16, 2013
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi friend give us your name!
Bam

Tampa, FL

#661 Dec 16, 2013
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems as though you are "unknown"?!?!? You are funny
Scott from NY

Binghamton, NY

#662 Dec 16, 2013
AMS wrote:
<quoted text> Scott from NY.... This is not grammer school... People are passionate and don't have time to worry about their spelling or grammer.... Get over it!!!
If I had your spelling, I'd be hoping the same thing. Twice.
no name

Jacksonville, FL

#663 Dec 16, 2013
You "girls" are acting like a bunch of jerks!
Curious

Key West, FL

#664 Dec 16, 2013
Wow, this thing keeps getting better and better. I'm pretty sure Jared would be laughing his ass off, and he probably is!! Tip of the cap to Scott from NY for trying to bring reason to an unreasonable venue, all the while adding quite a bit of humor. A question I have been wondering for some time now: How many of the posters on here that are so vigorously slamming down the gavel of guilt on Jared's wife are ex-lovers? If you knew Jared, you knew there were a few! He was a legend in that regard!

Scott, I proofread before I posted. How'd I do?
offrock

Chicopee, MA

#665 Dec 16, 2013
no name wrote:
You "girls" are acting like a bunch of jerks!
http://www.healthyplace.com/personality-disor...
Now boys and girls, we can get bitter or better yes?
Public Relations

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#666 Dec 17, 2013
If you are posting from a phone you will not see where these people are located, but 'unknown from Key West' is Samantha, absolutely no doubt. Scott and MN Girl are PR for her. Spartan possibly but he isnt doing as good of a job as the other two.
Those of you out there using this thread to find out what happened to our friend the great entertainer please from this moment forward DO NOT respond to those three. Please.
It is so very obvious they are working on her behalf.
Anyone who lives or has an attachment to Key West knows that these accusations are not unfounded.
Perhaps a special Jared trip should be organized.
Unknown

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#667 Dec 17, 2013
offrock wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.healthyplace.com/personality-disor...
Now boys and girls, we can get bitter or better yes?
This is PERFECT. 100% spot on and I know that the staff at Irish Kevins would agree! Very good job offrock, this makes her behavior much more understandable.
I implore you all to take a minute and check this out.
Clearly

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#668 Dec 17, 2013
Bam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi friend give us your name!
Samantha
YoHoHo

Phoenix, AZ

#669 Dec 17, 2013
Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the bottom line is that it is nobody's business what happened to him. Let his family grieve. Let them find some peace. I'm sure that he would not want his "friends" trashing his wife. He married her. He loved her. Unfortunately, he is gone. Let his family try to heal. He has a son that will read all of your speculations....unacceptable.
First, Jared was a public figure with a lot of fans, therefore it is people's "business". The public, in addition to his family has the right to know what actually happened. Whether that's for simple closure or to pursue a criminal case. Your comments make it sound as if you were extremely close to him and his wife, which I'm sure you were not, based on your name. Everyone deserves the truth...most importantly Jared.
YoHoHo

Phoenix, AZ

#670 Dec 17, 2013
AMS wrote:
<quoted text> Scott from NY.... This is not grammer school... People are passionate and don't have time to worry about their spelling or grammer.... Get over it!!!
How do you not care about or have time for spelling and "grammer"? IT'S GRAMMAR, YOU IDIOT! I'm quite sure it takes just as much time to spell something correctly as it does to get it all wrong. Your post and your inability to communicate beyond an 8th grade level shows your stupidity.
Unknown

United States

#671 Dec 17, 2013
YoHoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you not care about or have time for spelling and "grammer"? IT'S GRAMMAR, YOU IDIOT! I'm quite sure it takes just as much time to spell something correctly as it does to get it all wrong. Your post and your inability to communicate beyond an 8th grade level shows your stupidity.
Pointless post- jeez

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News America's 10 Best Party Islands 4 hr allan 1
Is Key West still full of gays? (Jul '12) 22 hr Hugoadk 66
News Tips on caring for your aging parents (Feb '14) Apr 23 Go Blue Forever 10
News Boy, 14, critical after shooting Apr 16 Bubbles 1
IT Support or Compute Repair Apr 13 sewing 1
News Duval shop faces investigation Mar 28 eagleeye 1
old hippie commune on key, west of key west? (Jun '09) Mar '15 A man2 18
More from around the web

Key West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE