Jared Michael hobgood

Posted in the Key West Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Two cents

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Dec 10, 2013
 
Jreed61 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, very good points. I honestly hadn't been thinking along those lines at all... I have children and as soon as I read your post it opened my eyes and my heart even more. Thank you.
True...he has a little boy-- JMH jr. He's young, he won't be seeing this stuff for awhile, however losing his dad is so horrible no matter how. Poor guy, his dad was super cool & adventurous--and I personally never saw him down..
Confused

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Dec 10, 2013
 
For what it's worth, she changed her last name back to Hobgood on Facebook like a week ago. It had been her maiden name for awhile before that. Maybe there were problems.
Unknown

Mooresville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Dec 10, 2013
 
Two cents wrote:
People don't kill themselves in kw over financial issues. My take was that it was either heavy drug use that night or something with his wife. I didn't see interaction with her and his family at the tribute and she didn't seem devastated. I'm not pointing fingers- however if you look at the photos of her at the tribute she does not look like someone who just lost their husband. It was also graphic and she was with him- I personally would be a mess.. Maybe she anticipated it..? Who knows
Where do you find pictures of the tribute?
Unknown Ft Myers

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Dec 10, 2013
 
So much going through my head the last few days. Every since I learned about JMHs passing I have been so incredibly sad and haunted. I think the fans need answers. All of this speculating and rumors. Everyone could be making it worse than it is. I realize that regardless of how he died(and maybe it isn't our business), he is gone and we cant bring him back....but to hear it may be suicide I think makes it even more difficult to grasp. He was posting pics on FB the morning he died. What gives?? With all due respect to the family, the fans need closure, we loved him too. It is so hard to believe he is gone! RIP JMH!! Shalom!!
Any clue

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Dec 10, 2013
 
Confused, I am pretty sure she changed it after he already passed! Which is really weird!
John Creidler

Sellersville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Dec 10, 2013
 
Jared was bigger than life on that stage. He was a fellow musician who amazed me every time. All I can say is that when you live for the stage, your personal life off of it can be very, very different. Jared will be forever missed in Key West and I hope he now sees how much he was loved and respected. I will miss him every time I go to that bar, just like everyone else, that is for sure.
Two cents

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Dec 10, 2013
 
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you find pictures of the tribute?
Found one on nick dolls FB page (he's a local photographer) then clicked on the guy that tagged him in it..
Melissa

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Dec 10, 2013
 
Come on everyone.. I know this is shocking to everyone, but let the family grieve and do it privately. How do you think they would feel reading all these posts on here. I agree, these posts are on here forever and they don't need assumptions and rumors. If they choose to let everyone know about it, they will inform, but let them do it on their time and when they are ready, or maybe they don't want to discuss it at all. Lets just pray for him and his family which is really what they need at this time.
PAJoe

Media, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Two cents wrote:
<quoted text>
True...he has a little boy-- JMH jr. He's young, he won't be seeing this stuff for awhile, however losing his dad is so horrible no matter how. Poor guy, his dad was super cool & adventurous--and I personally never saw him down..
So much conjecture, so misplaced. If there was a crime, it will come out. No need for amateur PI's here... Let the man rest, why blame Samantha when you most likely don't even know the woman, and eve if you did - you were not there...You do all realize that her family can google search? His family can see this? You may be a fan, but you are not family.
Unknown

Mooresville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Dec 10, 2013
 
People deserve to know- whether you or anyone else like it.
Two cents

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Dec 10, 2013
 
PAJoe wrote:
<quoted text>
So much conjecture, so misplaced. If there was a crime, it will come out. No need for amateur PI's here... Let the man rest, why blame Samantha when you most likely don't even know the woman, and eve if you did - you were not there...You do all realize that her family can google search? His family can see this? You may be a fan, but you are not family.
This isn't for the family- we know we are not family. That makes no sense. Thanks for the lecture.
We can discuss- its a discussion board. If it weren't for the secrecy we wouldn't be speculating. The last thing the family is doing right now is googling this.
jcar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Dec 10, 2013
 
Two cents wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't for the family- we know we are not family. That makes no sense. Thanks for the lecture.
We can discuss- its a discussion board. If it weren't for the secrecy we wouldn't be speculating. The last thing the family is doing right now is googling this.
I agree. JMH made US feel like family. Its only natural for us to want to know. Regardless of how he died we still love him but we would like to know what happened.
PAJoe

Media, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Dec 10, 2013
 
Two cents wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't for the family- we know we are not family. That makes no sense. Thanks for the lecture.
We can discuss- its a discussion board. If it weren't for the secrecy we wouldn't be speculating. The last thing the family is doing right now is googling this.
Exactly! And they are not thinking (nor should they be) your needs right now.
Unknown

Mooresville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Dec 10, 2013
 
Two cents and jcar- completely agree 100%.
JMH fan

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Dec 10, 2013
 
Does anyone know if he was buried in the KW cemetery?
Unknown

Media, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Dec 10, 2013
 
I wish I could know what happened, but we will never get an answer to this. If he committed suicide, we will never know why, and most likely
no one else will really know why, either.
BigFan

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Dec 10, 2013
 
I agree...It is VERY suspicious...if there were signs of depression or anything else it would be evident on his fb page.... something is up.
Any clue

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

PAJoe... Why are you looking it up? It is a discussion board... Save the righteous...
Any clue

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Dec 10, 2013
 
Speech
Two Cents

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Dec 10, 2013
 
Unknown wrote:
I wish I could know what happened, but we will never get an answer to this. If he committed suicide, we will never know why, and most likely
no one else will really know why, either.
his wife was there, so we might be able to know why--

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Key West Forum right now

Search the Key West Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr True Words 2,616
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 7 hr AND 1,786
Family of Michigan man who died in custody sues... Apr 13 Naja Girard 1
Fatal pummeling in Key West: Fantasy Fest murde... Apr 10 Jesse 2
Is Key West still full of gays? (Jul '12) Apr 8 Juice 41
ADULT ENTERTAINMENT CLUB on Duval (Jan '12) Apr 6 european 80
Gay sex meet (Jul '13) Apr 3 Mikefarley001 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Key West Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Key West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••