CuriousCat

Brooklyn, NY

#290 Dec 12, 2013
Perhaps I read way too many crime novels but I have a question and I'm surprised no one has asked it yet. Did Jared have GSR on his hand? If she tested positive and he didn't....well....there ya go. Just a thought from someone who reads way too much.
Erin Kelly McDonough

Miami, FL

#291 Dec 12, 2013
Jam_Jelly wrote:
<quoted text>
As ignorant as you may thinking you are not, you foolishly uproot your stature by missing the entire purpose of this conversation. As for the gash on his forehead months ago, I SAW it with my own eyes and discussed with him the entire situation in detail. So maybe it was just his "side of the story" but I highly doubt he threw a gun barrel at his own face. As for her standing by and watching as two men beat him and she laughed, ya, we were all there for that too. Just so happened to be the night of Irish Kevin's 2012 Christmas party. As for the domestic abuse she was ARRESTED for, why no, that never happened either. I saw with my own eyes her mugshot and arrest record on keysso.net when she was arrested at 7:16am on August 8th, 2013 for a domestic battery charge in which he woke to her punching him in his face. Am I making this stuff up? Anything else you'd like to try and sweep under a rug for that evil person? Your defense for her only shows the eagerness to cover the important facts behind this incident. I have no more words for you and you're unintelligible additions to this conversation, "Stephanie". And my identity is not important here. Nobodies identity is important on this discussion site. If Samantha is in fact cleared from any responsibility, let's just hope she gets the help she needs and doesn't ruin any other lives in the future. She was the catalyst of this incident. We all hope she leaves this island as soon as she is finshed liquidating all of his properties and assets here in Key West. I'm finished here.
Thank you.
Jody McCullough torok

Holland, OH

#292 Dec 12, 2013
Unknown wrote:
how did a gun get to San Francisco?
He killed himself at home in KW.
No name

Jacksonville, FL

#293 Dec 12, 2013
Or was killed. In key west
Joseph Denver

Collierville, TN

#294 Dec 13, 2013
Great performer, huge loss to Key West. I saw him several times at Irish Kevins, I'm sorry now that I havent had a chance to make it back there over the past several years. My first recommendation to all I knew that were making a trip to KW was to stop by Irish Kevin's to see Jared Michael Hobgood.
Jody McCullough torok

Holland, OH

#295 Dec 13, 2013
I still am having a hard time believing he took his own life. How do you go on vacation to celebrate your wife's birthday ( and he looked happy in those pics) to coming home and made a post on FB just before he supposedly took his own life? He had posted he was working New Year's Eve. You don't put your plans down on a public forum and then shoot yourself. I am praying that the investigators are truly looking at ALL the facts surrounding this death. Samantha has an ex-husband, was he talked too? Was Samantha there taunting Jared? Personally I think she treated Jared like shit!!
Jared had a wonderful life. Traveling all over the world which he loved. He loved his job and the most important thing is he adored his son, Jared Jr. I can't see him leaving all of this. I live out of State. But someone there needs to talk to the authorities and tell them the truth about Jared!! Again, you aren't on FB and your not making plans to work New Years Eve and then kill yourself. I watched 3 hours of hid tribute at Irish Kevin's and she didn't get up on stage and at the very least, thank everyone for coming. Something doesn't sound right and usually when I get that feeling, I'm usually right!!!!
SLW

Lovingston, VA

#296 Dec 13, 2013
Jody McCullough torok wrote:
I still am having a hard time believing he took his own life. How do you go on vacation to celebrate your wife's birthday ( and he looked happy in those pics) to coming home and made a post on FB just before he supposedly took his own life? He had posted he was working New Year's Eve. You don't put your plans down on a public forum and then shoot yourself. I am praying that the investigators are truly looking at ALL the facts surrounding this death. Samantha has an ex-husband, was he talked too? Was Samantha there taunting Jared? Personally I think she treated Jared like shit!!
Jared had a wonderful life. Traveling all over the world which he loved. He loved his job and the most important thing is he adored his son, Jared Jr. I can't see him leaving all of this. I live out of State. But someone there needs to talk to the authorities and tell them the truth about Jared!! Again, you aren't on FB and your not making plans to work New Years Eve and then kill yourself. I watched 3 hours of hid tribute at Irish Kevin's and she didn't get up on stage and at the very least, thank everyone for coming. Something doesn't sound right and usually when I get that feeling, I'm usually right!!!!
Jody....you hit it head on!!! I Agree!
Dawna

Brooklyn, NY

#297 Dec 13, 2013
I also live in Jacksoville and your ignorance is embarrassing! Let me guess.... Westside??
Stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! No...none of us work at the strip club....I actually live in Jacksonville Florida.LISTEN AND LISTEN WELL...if ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ISSUES WITH SAMANTHA, WHY DONT YOUNJUST FACEBOOK HER AND ASK HER STRAIGHT UP? She's obviously approachable so.....starting now...direct your "SERIOUS ISSUES" to her mfs. Y'all are insane. I am damn sure glad my ex didn't pass away like that because I guess I'd have to prepare myself for torture like this. It's bullshit. Oh and for the RECORD....SHE HAS NEVER AND I REPEAT NEVER...BEEN A STRIPPER! Smh. LOOK THAT UP
Unknown

United States

#298 Dec 13, 2013
So...anyone up for a trip to get some paperwork on the case...? It's public record.
Jen

United States

#299 Dec 13, 2013
Let_this_rest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so caught up in asking questions that cannot be answered? What exactly would you like me to say? Don't you think that his loved ones are troubled with these same questions.
Unfortunately no one will ever know what exactly was going through his mind.
I could tell you what I think, but much like everyone else's comments on here, that would just be speculation, and out of respect Jared and Samantha and his family, I do not feel it is my place to say, nor yours to ask.
Yes I would like you to answer! You seems to know everything about them... You are blowing smoke trying to paint a nice picture that did not exist !! Sam is the one who killed him (in one way or the other) as for respecting HIS family I have a great amount. The bottom line HIS would have been better off if Sam never existed!! We ALL feel that way... HIS family..
Unknown

United States

#300 Dec 13, 2013
Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I would like you to answer! You seems to know everything about them... You are blowing smoke trying to paint a nice picture that did not exist !! Sam is the one who killed him (in one way or the other) as for respecting HIS family I have a great amount. The bottom line HIS would have been better off if Sam never existed!! We ALL feel that way... HIS family..
No matter how their relationship was if she did not pull the trigger she did not kill him. Since neither she nor her camp will give an account of the event, we need to get the evidence- whatever it points to, homicide or suicide.
You guys can talk about how bad it was however he wasn't poisoned, he was shot. The evidence will answer everyone's questions.
Unknown

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#301 Dec 13, 2013
CuriousCat wrote:
Perhaps I read way too many crime novels but I have a question and I'm surprised no one has asked it yet. Did Jared have GSR on his hand? If she tested positive and he didn't....well....there ya go. Just a thought from someone who reads way too much.
No, you are 100% correct. If I were down in KW right now I would take that very short trip down to the police station. All they can do is hand over the info or turn you away if that is procedure while a case is pending.
Unknown

United States

#302 Dec 13, 2013
Stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! No...none of us work at the strip club....I actually live in Jacksonville Florida.LISTEN AND LISTEN WELL...if ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ISSUES WITH SAMANTHA, WHY DONT YOUNJUST FACEBOOK HER AND ASK HER STRAIGHT UP? She's obviously approachable so.....starting now...direct your "SERIOUS ISSUES" to her mfs. Y'all are insane. I am damn sure glad my ex didn't pass away like that because I guess I'd have to prepare myself for torture like this. It's bullshit. Oh and for the RECORD....SHE HAS NEVER AND I REPEAT NEVER...BEEN A STRIPPER! Smh. LOOK THAT UP
Funny you should say to send her a facebook message. I did send her a message expressing my condolences (before I read all this) as being long time friend of Jared's. Never heard from her. Do you think if people start sending her messages asking questions she would answer? I'm guessing not.
Unknown

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#303 Dec 13, 2013
Krista wrote:
<quoted text>
She didnt test positive, and she has been cleared, you will see. HOwever that wont be good enough for you, because you feel so sad about this loss that you HAVE to blame someone, and because you dont know her, or were jealous of her, you chose her. You knew JMH the performer, she knew the Jared the man. She doesnt need an atty, their was no fight, and his last words were about how much he loved her. Your disgusting...
Sometimes the family does take out anger and make accusations toward a spouse whether they were there at the time of the 'suicide' or not. However, in this case, most everyone close to the situation has immediately pointed their finger at Samantha. That is very telling.
But honestly Krista, who would be jealous of her? She is in shape but her body is shaped weird and her face is very white trash. That is not nice for me to say, but I promise you no one here is jealous of her.
She has a few friends but so did Scott Peterson.
Sunset

United States

#304 Dec 13, 2013
Does anyone want to address the post on his FB page days before? "WINTER IS COMING". Why would anyone from Key West post that? Have you read the words to that song? COULD it have been foreshadowing? Just trying to think of every angle.... That post spooked me then, and it spooks me even more now......
Unknown

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#305 Dec 13, 2013
Lyrics to Winter Is Coming :
I see the winter, she's crawling up the lawn
I feel her breathing beneath my palms

She tears the trees down while curses roll from her tongue
Got eyes like anvils and storms for lungs

Hiding in our house, sunburn in his mouth,
Summer's in our basement now
Light beneath the door, light beneath the door,
Just enough to keep us warm
Don't you let it out, don't you let it out,
Just make sure he's always around

But we're all out of time, nothing left to decide
Pack your things up quick, this one can't be fixed
Leave the rest of it behind

We push through trees now, our house is covered in ice
Our breath falls from our mouths like tiny rainclouds

We tug on Summer, and he melts the snow at our feet
She's on our heels, there's never time to stop and sleep

I feel you breathing, I hear you curse my name
I hope that you'll forgive me one of these days

The sky is bleeding, the fog is thicker than walls
She's wrapped up in it, like cloth on a wrecking ball

Everything we stole, everything we broke,
Everything we bought is gone
A couple dumb mistakes, bigger than we thought,
Nothing to left to do but run
If I could put it back, fill in all the cracks,
Nothing there I wouldn't change
But wishing never helps, wishing never helps,
Wishing never solved a thing

You were right
Yeah, you were right
You were right
Yeah, you were right
jcar

Miami, FL

#306 Dec 13, 2013
Sunset wrote:
Does anyone want to address the post on his FB page days before? "WINTER IS COMING". Why would anyone from Key West post that? Have you read the words to that song? COULD it have been foreshadowing? Just trying to think of every angle.... That post spooked me then, and it spooks me even more now......
I dont think the song had anything to do with it. Just my opinion though.
No name

Jacksonville, FL

#307 Dec 13, 2013
Hilarious! Dawna the west side comment.. I'm in Jax too! Lol strippers!!
No name

Jacksonville, FL

#308 Dec 13, 2013
I wondered about that post as well. Didn't know it was a song.. Lyrics are quite alarming now!
miss-b

United States

#309 Dec 13, 2013
Isn't the whole "Winter is Coming" from some TV show? I have seen a bunch of people posting it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ADULT ENTERTAINMENT CLUB on Duval (Jan '12) 9 hr Darrick Hilton Burr 92
old hippie commune on key, west of key west? (Jun '09) Jan 27 key 16
the music thread (Apr '12) Jan 20 ItDoesGetBetter 51
Anyone interested in trading Vinyl or CDs Jan 20 Soultrane 1
What happened to Jared Michael Hobgood? (Dec '13) Jan 15 anonymous 22
A piss off man in Bardstown Kentucky Jan 9 angry man 1
Upper Crust restaurant on Duval closed, out of ... (Oct '13) Jan 9 King Bouncer 2
Key West Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Key West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:47 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:47PM
Bucs dip into college ranks for new quarterbacks coach
Bleacher Report 5:36 PM