First Prev
of 46
Next Last
Unknown

Camby, IN

#1 Dec 8, 2013
Will someone please tell the fans what happened to Jared Michael Hobgood?
ricky

Miami, FL

#2 Dec 8, 2013
I heard suicide......:/
Unknown

Camby, IN

#3 Dec 8, 2013
I just can't understand why he would commit suicide, that's terrible. Thanks for the info though.
unknown

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Dec 8, 2013
He Looked So Happy?? They Were Celebrating. I Just Can't Wrap My Head Around It. Could It Have Been An Accident?
Unknown

Camby, IN

#5 Dec 8, 2013
unknown wrote:
He Looked So Happy?? They Were Celebrating. I Just Can't Wrap My Head Around It. Could It Have Been An Accident?
I know, that's exactly what I thought, just terrible however it happened.
Jreed61

Sarasota, FL

#6 Dec 9, 2013
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, that's exactly what I thought, just terrible however it happened.
Have any of you heard anymore about what happened? I didn't know him but he was the reason we went to Key West twice a year. He was a part of our life even if he didn't know it. This is the saddest news. I watched some of the tribute via web cam last night. I realize it is a sensitive and private situation, but no information makes it so unsettling. Such a tragedy. Truly.
Unknown

New York, NY

#7 Dec 9, 2013
Jreed61 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have any of you heard anymore about what happened? I didn't know him but he was the reason we went to Key West twice a year. He was a part of our life even if he didn't know it. This is the saddest news. I watched some of the tribute via web cam last night. I realize it is a sensitive and private situation, but no information makes it so unsettling. Such a tragedy. Truly.
any other news on what happed to JMH? Huge loss... Great guy.
PAJoe

Media, PA

#8 Dec 9, 2013
While I am shocked and saddened (and want to know what happened)by this tragedy at least as much as you, please remember that what you post here stays here for a long time, and this man has a wife and child. Let his family handle this internally, let his children hear what happened from their mother, not on the web. Let her decide what should be told. Let's respect the man that we obvioulsy care for very much.
Jookie

East Stroudsburg, PA

#9 Dec 9, 2013
It is perplexing and I am deeply saddened I would still like to know what happened? None of this makes sense......because Irish Kevin's will never be the same.
JJj

Tampa, FL

#10 Dec 9, 2013
Yes I heard suside..
jcar

Hollywood, FL

#11 Dec 10, 2013
Yes KW will never be the same. Its just hard to believe that someone who brought so much joy to so many people could have been depressed enough to do that. Ive been so heartbroken over this. My heart goes out to his family. I too wonder if there is a possibility that it could have been an accident. Very sad.
Unknown

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Dec 10, 2013
I watched Jared perform for the last 12 years, I am a loyal fan, with that being said his fans deserve to know what happened to him, that is part of being a public figure. I think the way his fans are being treated is bullshit. Key West is terrible for rumors, so someone needs to come out and set the record straight. My father committed suicide, so I know how hard it can be, but this is a littler crazy.
Jen

Tampa, FL

#14 Dec 10, 2013
I totally agree! Someone from his camp should step up and inform us... It is a sad situation but an answer would be nice!!! For what it is worth .... I heard he shot himself.... Not trying to start rumor, it's all I know...
WannaKnow

Hollywood, FL

#15 Dec 10, 2013
I'm trying to find out if there is an investigation as his wife was texting from HIS phone right after it happened, this is what it said: Just got this text from JMHs phone - Hi guys, it's Samantha. Jared passed away this morning. I will let you know all arrangements once they are made. Very cold- very strange, so quick after your husband is shot in your own room! He wasn't depressed!!
crazy news

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#16 Dec 10, 2013
this is very sad but suicide is a selfish act does anyone think of the people they leave behind especially children they do not recover like adults so very sad for his poor children I pray for them
Deserve info

Denville, NJ

#17 Dec 10, 2013
I agree that the silence of events is disturbing. I got it the family is grieving but so are thousands of fans. Give us some information to help us understand how someone who brought enjoyment to people for a living could have been so depressed that suicide was the only out. He looked pretty happy by the fire with his wife the day before. And how did he get a gun in San Francisco? So many unanswered questions.
Dom from England

London, UK

#18 Dec 10, 2013
WannaKnow wrote:
I'm trying to find out if there is an investigation as his wife was texting from HIS phone right after it happened, this is what it said: Just got this text from JMHs phone - Hi guys, it's Samantha. Jared passed away this morning. I will let you know all arrangements once they are made. Very cold- very strange, so quick after your husband is shot in your own room! He wasn't depressed!!
Maybe the poor woman was in shock,felt helpless and just needed to do something. This is how rumours start.
Unknown

Plymouth, MI

#19 Dec 10, 2013
How do you know he wasn't depressed?
WannaKnow

Hollywood, FL

#21 Dec 10, 2013
I did not get the impression he was depressed, I haven't heard one friend say that they recognized bouts depression in him, have you...? He could've had a chemical imbalance, he could have argued with her and threatened and it was an accident...but the way the timeline goes unless there was a blowout the scenario does not lend itself to be a purposeful suicide.. Also, uk guy- she could've been in shock. true. No matter what happened anyone dying in my room is going to make me unable to behave normally.
Unknown

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Dec 10, 2013
how did a gun get to San Francisco?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 46
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 8 hr CROW 2,514
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 19 hr noshellswill 2,977
If Your Traveling To Key West This Is A Must Re... Sep 13 KEY WEST GUY 1
Burger King - Tim Hortons To Merge Sep 5 Cubakingrules 1
Big Coppitt History and Facts Question (Aug '07) Sep 5 Henry 8
Geiger Key Sep 4 Henry 2
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Sep 2 AWAKE 2,125
•••
•••
•••

Key West Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Key West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Key West News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Key West