2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

Nov 3, 2010 Full story: thenewsoftoday.com 3,001

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Full Story
David Harbin

United States

#2375 Aug 25, 2013
Check out The Burnie Thompson Show Homepage or Facebook Page for the scoop on the Sheriff Fiinch story!
David Harbin

Mobile, AL

#2376 Aug 25, 2013
TALK RADIO 101 PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA BURNIE THOMPSON:

When I tell you that we are the verge of restoring the election of Liberty County, protecting the Office of Sheriff, and defending Nick Finch & his wife & daughters - I'm telling you we are close!

I have brand new shocking information that I'll reveal to Gov. Scott Tuesday morning face-to-face in his office. I can't wait to thank him on the radio and TV for restoring justice in this unprecedented case later this week.
PLEASE SHARE if you are more energized than ever to stand together against state corruption and make a difference!

http://www.wmbb.com/story/23243602/one-on-one...

http://www.wmbb.com/story/23244556/one-on-one...

https://www.facebook.com/burniethompsonshow
for the victims

United States

#2377 Aug 25, 2013
Exhumations will begin at Dozier on August 31st.

When will the governor and his cabinet order the FDLE to get some honest agents (surly they most have one or two that has not been involved in the Green Isle Boys Ranch) to investigate the 20 years of child rapes covered up by now Sheriff Gary Borders? The victms of this house of horror's are way past being cared for over these covered up abuses.

http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/story/dozier...
REALLY

United States

#2378 Aug 25, 2013
Florida lawmakers vow swift action to shield public from sex predators!! WELL THEN;

They need to start in Lake County with Gary Borders the pervert they have for a sheriff!!!!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/fl-s...

ALL THE FACTS ARE THERE WHAT IN THE HELL ARE THEY WAITING FOR???
let us not forget

United States

#2379 Aug 25, 2013
David Harbin wrote:
TALK RADIO 101 PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA BURNIE THOMPSON:
When I tell you that we are the verge of restoring the election of Liberty County, protecting the Office of Sheriff, and defending Nick Finch & his wife & daughters - I'm telling you we are close!
I have brand new shocking information that I'll reveal to Gov. Scott Tuesday morning face-to-face in his office. I can't wait to thank him on the radio and TV for restoring justice in this unprecedented case later this week.
PLEASE SHARE if you are more energized than ever to stand together against state corruption and make a difference!
http://www.wmbb.com/story/23243602/one-on-one...
http://www.wmbb.com/story/23244556/one-on-one...
https://www.facebook.com/burniethompsonshow
That Rick Scott was the Bush family OIL LAWYER in Texas and even a partner with George W. Bush in the TEXAS RANGERS before he got hooked up in the HOSPITAL STEALING BUSINESS and MEDICARE FRAUD BUSINESS. He is rummored to still be partner's with JEB BUSH in hospitals in south America.So at the end of this rainbow there will be a BUSH with a bird in it!

WE HAVE SEEN POSITIVE EVIDENCE OF SEX CRIMES COMMITTED BY SHERIFF'S BE COVERED UP AND IGNORED BY AUTHORITIES.

IN THIS CASE WE MIGHT VERY WELL SEE PROOF OF INNOCENCE BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT BE COVERED UP AS WELL.

FOR YOU SEE - THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT RIGHT OR WRONG - THEY JUST USE THESE EXCUSES TO GET RID OF THE PEOPLE THEY CAN NOT CONTROL.

BY THE WAY. RICK SCOTT WAS NOT REALLY IN FAVOR OF EXHUMATION OF THE GRAVES AT DOZIER SCHOOL; BUT THE OTHER CABINET MEMBERS OUT SHADOWED HIS WANTS!!! HE WOULD HAVE CONTINUED THE ROADBLOCKS FOREVER IF HE HAD HIS WAY! HE IS A POS AND CONTROLLED BY THE BUSHWHACKERS!!!
really

Spring Hill, FL

#2380 Aug 25, 2013
let us not forget wrote:
<quoted text>
... LAWYER ... BUSHWHACKER...
me.....ain't sure

you....are you sure

me.....boy me real dumb compared to you
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2381 Aug 25, 2013
Lawyers become politicians = when they are in a court of law they manipulate the truth by any means possible. Even if it sounds like it won't hold up. They do the same thing in the political arena. This isn't just a complaint, it's a serious issue, Americans are being reminded who not to vote for far too much. It traps people into voting regardless of their beliefs. The voting process has to change to something efficient.
U Cant Fix Stupid

United States

#2382 Aug 25, 2013
Funny how otherwise intelligent people totally ignore the facts right before their eyes.
It don't matter who the people think they are voting for!!!! The machines are programed to elect who ever their corrupt buddies want to elect.
If they don't blow this link off you can see Clint Curtis the man who invented the vote fixing chips for Tom Feeney anbd Jeb Bush testifying before congress on how they work right here>
http://www.bradblog.com/...
Until enough ignorant people open up their freakin eyes and realize their vote don't count they will just keep on reelecting themselves.
Dumb Judge

Spring Hill, FL

#2383 Aug 25, 2013
Sat on the bench and tried to do what paid for,,,,

now condemned by self centerede opinionated long sufferers....

why suffering......

like the rest of the race say......

==== I GOT IT RIGHT =====

sure....really....heck.....abo ut as right as THE NEXT STIFF

REMEMBER EVERYONE IS CONVINCED THAT THEY ARE THE ONLY OONE

|||| ARE YOU 'THE ONE?||||
U Cant Fix Stupid wrote:
,,, open up their freakin eyes...
David Harbin

Mobile, AL

#2384 Aug 25, 2013
Support for Liberty County Sheriff Nick Finch
It's amazing how far our page has come in such a short time. We are right on the verge of prevailing and we couldn't have done it without you all and your support. Almost 9,100 likes so far, you are all incredible. Who thinks we can get to 10,000 before Burnie Thompson Meets with Governor Scott on Tuesday?

There's power in numbers. Share the page, share the story......lets bust through that 10,000 mark and show Tallahassee the support we have.

Combine our numbers with the groundbreaking news that Burnie Thompson will be sharing with the Governor Tuesday and we may just restore the election of the people of Liberty County much sooner than later, MUCH sooner than later!

https://www.facebook.com/SupportForLibertyCou...
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2385 Aug 25, 2013
U Cant Fix Stupid wrote:
Funny how otherwise intelligent people totally ignore the facts right before their eyes.
It don't matter who the people think they are voting for!!!! The machines are programed to elect who ever their corrupt buddies want to elect.
If they don't blow this link off you can see Clint Curtis the man who invented the vote fixing chips for Tom Feeney anbd Jeb Bush testifying before congress on how they work right here>
http://www.bradblog.com/...
Until enough ignorant people open up their freakin eyes and realize their vote don't count they will just keep on reelecting themselves.
That's why it says the voting process has to be changed to somet5hing more efficient. Nobody ignored anything
U Cant Fix Stupid

United States

#2386 Aug 25, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> That's why it says the voting process has to be changed to somet5hing more efficient. Nobody ignored anything
Good! Way to Go Joe!!!!

Sorry for the tough love it just the suvivor kickingin.

So many idiots have been brain washing by these people there

is very little left to wash anymore.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2388 Aug 26, 2013
Rick Scott has a law degree. It's a trickle down theory in the judicial system, that allows manipulative lawyers to become politicians. Case in point, Josh Wagner district 2 county commissioner Volusia County. Ted Doran a lawyer involved in the city commission for Daytona Beach. People that will strictly uphold to the Florida Sunshine law, in basic translation meaning do as I say not as I do. Removing a politician is closed to impossible. The days of Woodward & Bernstein & finding the truth in media reports enough to ruin a politician certainly don't exist in Florida. In fact it's a the exact opposite. Gun laws are being defended by Gun Shop Owners & war veterans without clarification of the number of people involved. This is an infringement of rights, to those that although they share the same belief have to deal with making guns and violence a popular issue by way of media attention. Leaving anyone to believe the crime rate has skyrocketed and become completely out of control. This may be a fact, or may be dramatized opinions but the right to know the truth and feel safe, is being compromised. That's the worst violation of rights for everyone.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2390 Aug 26, 2013
Volusia County Florida has the second highest tax rate in the state. Abandoned properties and extreme foreclosures being a major problem. Government assistance programs [Medicare- Medicaid] are supposed to be under investigation at this point, with little or no information being released. This is categorized as a federal investigation, whereby doctors are allegedly treating patients for much more of a serious problem then the patient actually has. In defense of Halifax Hospital board members are of course claiming these ideas are false, they have hired lawyers with backgrounds as shady as theirs, and the legal investigation is being reported to R.J. Larissa [a very corrupt state attorney] In defense of beating this type of corruption Halifax hired Dr. Fred Costello former mayor of Ormond beach considered by some to be respected as a politician. That's the dirty work of the political process, no assurance based on the fact that Larissa remains corrupt and has the final word. Mean the homeless rate increase medical care becomes necessary for many reasons the crime rate increases and the doctors get paid for injuries. People do not get the clear answer they deserve. It would come as a surprise if they even expected one at this point.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2391 Aug 26, 2013
Larissa remains as the state attorney largely because of union contracts, and fire officials who receive oversized pensions, at the expense of the tax payer, that allows those who have connections to buy their vote. Patrick Henry has been accused in the passed of ballot fraud[2011] when he was a commissioner. A current investigation into real estate fraud links Mayor Henry to political bribes, along with Josh Wagner. Organizations throughout the county [Halifax Advertising Authority- The Echo Foundation Elite Management- serve as a slush fund protecting them from having the bribe money traced. The real estate fraud case was due to go to trial this month and yet no news has been released on Ramara Garrett or Jim Sotolongo. Sotolongo and Garrett are released on signature bond. Garrett maintains her real estate license, Sotolongo has a large criminal history
High on Bench

Spring Hill, FL

#2394 Aug 26, 2013
Tried out that perch long ago

discovered that with power comes

fear by those mighty small folks

who suffer from their realized inadequcy

who wwant to get your power for selves

\\\|||///

boy are you slouchs sad

you are awarded title of MORONS
David Harbin

Mobile, AL

#2397 Aug 26, 2013
The Burnie Thompson Show
HOW IT ALL STARTED:
Disgruntled Deputy Hoagland - who arrested Mr. Parrish in March - went to FDLE and complained about Sheriff Nick Finch on May 24 at 11 a.m. Deputy Hoagland quit the department one week later. State Attorney Willie Meggs got a search warrant immediately and sent four FDLA agents to Sheriff Finch's home at 11 p.m. that same day! Finch had been told three times prior by Judge Hosford that Sheriffs have full discretion in the jail until the booking papers hit the Clerk of the Courts.
Once Parrish was released, his name on the log was no longer an official document. Sergeant Lisa Smith said under oath that she didn't remember if she used White-Out to cover his name, but if she did it was because Sheriff Finch told her to on the phone. Meggs says that recorded phone call has disappeared. I have proof that Sgt. Smith was an informant of FDLE prior to her deposition.
AND TOMORROW WE WILL LEARN HOW THIS CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS WILL BEGIN TO END.

https://www.facebook.com/burniethompsonshow/p...

NO MORE MR. NICE GUY!!!
David Harbin

United States

#2399 Aug 26, 2013
Good points, Mr: Vowels.

I passed that information on to Sheriff Nick Finch......... some time ago.
David Harbin

United States

#2400 Aug 26, 2013
I'll post that on my Facebook page tomorrow.
Thanks.
David Harbin

United States

#2402 Aug 27, 2013
THIS IS ANOTHER INTERESTING STORY FROM A FRIEND AND AN EX-IRS INSPECTOR WHISTLEBLOWER:

http://governmentspying.blogspot.com/2013/08/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tips on caring for your aging parents (Feb '14) Oct 17 Zach 8
Is Key West still full of gays? (Jul '12) Oct 14 Kstarling 57
ADULT ENTERTAINMENT CLUB on Duval (Jan '12) Oct 8 FRAUDALERT 92
Jared Michael hobgood (Dec '13) Oct 1 Dom from England 913
New Playlist Sep 23 ItDoesGetBetter 4
If Your Traveling To Key West This Is A Must Re... Sep '14 KEY WEST GUY 1
Burger King - Tim Hortons To Merge Sep '14 Cubakingrules 1
Key West Dating
Find my Match

Key West Jobs