2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

Nov 3, 2010 | Posted by: CitizenTopix | Full story: thenewsoftoday.com

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Comments
1,421 - 1,440 of 2,922 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 15
winifred the WAC

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

VET wrote:
Veterans vote VET fight for America.
two year old topic without value; done by castrated no testicle vet = saddening that vets are without
This is it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Romney is dumb!
This WAS it

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

This is it wrote:
Romney is dumb!
But a helluva lot smarter than that incompetent fool who is president until January! LOL
BIG MOUTH

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

VET wrote:
democrat republican showing disrespect for veterans is nothing new. Time for veterans to join togeather and take back America. Join the Veteran Party of America!
can you provide an address for the VET? or where vets can sign-up?
noted

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

1766 asked I gooooggled

found a page offering application-------got a 404 reply, hence Vet of A seems went bye-bye

Tell us VET _ "ARE YOU ALL WET?"
Voted

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Obama Bites Farts wrote:
and Romney is a turdswoggler.
Vote Libertarian!
you might be right
but
voted yesterday under early vote privelege
so
go scratch
seealot of stupid on here

Niceville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

its the fact of voting for the lessor of 2 evils. the one that will do the most harm the next 4 years has been doing a good job so far.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

....Was watching Fox News today, when they went to a break and a Romney Campaign ad came on....all i could think of was....WHEN ARE WE GONNA STOP ALL THIS WASTEFUL SPENDING....
AvgJoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Yeah, when are ya'll going to stop?
2013!
Erinarian

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

VET wrote:
When we overthrow the democrat republican government not tomorrow when OBama is reappointed president.
So for whom are you voting?
Veteran and Patriot

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

The Black and Hispanic Dem community in Florida may have finally woken up and flexed their political muscle, I only hope they stay awake for every local and state election.

Time to end the reign of terror which Florida's self serving ,fascist ,hypocrite, mostly racist Christian conservatives inflict on the state.
Charlie

Enigma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Veteran and Patriot wrote:
The Black and Hispanic Dem community in Florida may have finally woken up and flexed their political muscle, I only hope they stay awake for every local and state election.
Time to end the reign of terror which Florida's self serving ,fascist ,hypocrite, mostly racist Christian conservatives inflict on the state.
You are breathing good air! Go away and rot in your devil's hell! May God bless your evil soul.
LaKisha n Jahmahl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

King Obama wrote:
Long live the king! Woooo 4 more years of peace and prosperity!
You paycheck to paycheck rednecks who voted Romney should be ashamed of yourselves.
Enjoy your welfare and foodstamps while they last; just remember that after the incompetent Obama fails again for another 4 years, your illegitimate chillins and their babymama be gittin nothin' left for the rest of all your lowlife lives.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

LaKisha n Jahmahl wrote:
<quoted text> Enjoy your welfare and foodstamps while they last; just remember that after the incompetent Obama fails again for another 4 years, your illegitimate chillins and their babymama be gittin nothin' left for the rest of all your lowlife lives.
Four more years, of dreaming about the KKK, for you.....what a lowlife existance....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Veteran and Patriot wrote:
Next, we vote out, our tea party Governor.....

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

THANK YOU RICK SCOTT

PRESIDENT OBAMA NEVER WOULD HAVE WON FLORIDA WITHOUT YOUR FAILED ATTEMPT AT VOTER SUPPRESSION

I WANT TO SEE DONALD TRUMPS DEATH CERTIFICATE

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
THANK YOU RICK SCOTT
PRESIDENT OBAMA NEVER WOULD HAVE WON FLORIDA WITHOUT YOUR FAILED ATTEMPT AT VOTER SUPPRESSION
I WANT TO SEE DONALD TRUMPS DEATH CERTIFICATE
He's busy...not helping Hurricane victims....
LaKisha n Jahmahl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Four more years, of dreaming about the KKK, for you.....what a lowlife existance....
dumbazz liar obama worshipper 4 year disaster
STOP Plutocracy Party

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Oh happy day! Ha Ha Ha! You Christian Conservatives, filled with hate couldn't be any further from Christlike!
iLL Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Corrupt 5th Circuit State Attorney Brad King tries to manipulate the Marion County Sheriffs nomination for replacement of his former employee whom he endorsed.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ocala-fl/TICD...

When he failed he launches an investigation into the newly elected sheriff of Marion County.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Key West Discussions

Search the Key West Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 53 min ish 2,387
Judge Asked To Lift Fla. Keys Gay Marriage Stay 12 hr Bunny Ranch 11
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Tue nina roth 2,063
Keys Marriage Forms Changed For Same-sex Couples Mon Maggie Gallaghers Schmear 46
Jared Michael hobgood (Dec '13) Jul 18 Jupiter 909
Sonya First Citizens Jul 13 Craig 1
Chinese officials will buy more electric cars Jul 13 RayH 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Key West Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••