2010 Florida Governor Race Election R...

2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

There are 3094 comments on the thenewsoftoday.com story from Nov 3, 2010, titled 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today. In it, thenewsoftoday.com reports that:

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thenewsoftoday.com.

AT LAST JOSE IDENTIFIED

Spring Hill, FL

#3203 Apr 6, 2014
RIGHT ?
friend

Spring Hill, FL

#3204 Apr 6, 2014
enough of this disturbance

call it an end

ok?
GOT IT RIGHT

Spring Hill, FL

#3205 Apr 6, 2014
friend wrote:
enough of this disturbance
call it an end
ok?
OK

Will agree that END is right

....thanks "JUDGE"
....THANKS paramead

ALL.....thanks
Panamaed

United States

#3206 Apr 6, 2014
NO KOWTOW!
Jose can U C

United States

#3207 Apr 6, 2014
Hey Panamaed if this wasn't so serious it would be funny.

Now the old reprobate thinks all those blogs are you because they are "United States"

Well at least we've got the old p......rick not only talking to himself but answering himself as well..........

Here is an interesting "artickle"..........

can't help but wonder as some of the bloggers say on there did this dude really jump or did he have some help..........

Who knows maybe he got to big for his britches........

Hey ole p......rick........ what choo got to say about this chet????

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/cia-...
but another name

Spring Hill, FL

#3208 Apr 6, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
NO KOWTOW!
name translates to:

"I'LL GO SPLAT"
.......GAME OVER ---- TOOK MY MARBLES & WENT HOME
Panamaed

United States

#3209 Apr 6, 2014
You have lost all your marbles....AND YOU'A LIE!
but another name

Spring Hill, FL

#3210 Apr 6, 2014
Jose can U C wrote:
Hey Panamaed if this wasn't...would be funny....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/cia-...
HOW DOES THIS FIT WITH ANYTHING?

well?
Panamaed

United States

#3211 Apr 6, 2014
Hey Jose,

The CIA busted him for reading my Panamaed Blog...
joker

Spring Hill, FL

#3213 Apr 6, 2014
ho hum
very sad
need address

Spring Hill, FL

#3214 Apr 6, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
Hey Jose,
The CIA busted him for reading my Panamaed Blog...
please

give us truue blue
dementia precox

Spring Hill, FL

#3215 Apr 6, 2014
what me got
until Monday

Spring Hill, FL

#3216 Apr 6, 2014
Mommie is sending me for a knap

Guess me is cranky

So........

zzz
Panamaed

United States

#3217 Apr 6, 2014
They censored my registered user "Panamaed" to keep me from getting private tips and to try to expose my location.

If I post my blog address this comment will be blocked too.

You can Google Panamaed and easily find my Wordpress Blog.
until Monday

Spring Hill, FL

#3218 Apr 6, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
They censored my registered user "Panamaed" to keep me from getting private tips and to try to expose my location.
If I post my blog address this comment will be blocked too.
You can Google Panamaed and easily find my Wordpress Blog.
you woke me......
you woke me w/lie

let me
......zzz
Panamaed

United States

#3219 Apr 6, 2014
The Spring Hill Shill Corrupt Judge is a control freak, too.

Must have the last word, even if it is always an irrelevant empty lie that contributes nothing in any way....ever...
Sandy Hook Justice

United States

#3220 Apr 8, 2014
A follower of Sandy Hook Justice just sent this, really good read:
Open Letter to C W Wade Mr. Wade, I write this letter excitedly after hearing your "debate" with Wolfgang Halbig. I took the liberty to visit your YouTube channel, watch a couple of your videos and get acquainted with your style and position regarding Sandy Hook. Although I disagree with your stance, my enthusiasm comes from the fact that you exist. Those of us that have questions, about the myriad of hoaxes the government has concocted for the masses, are tired of the "hired shills" that are paid simply to text in comment sections and blogs. The fact that you have had to crawl out from behind that "rock" to make videos and radio appearances, tells me that your bosses are on the worried side. Yes, I am calling you out as a hired hand. You know that the official story is false and are using the fabricated official report to back up one of the worst executed facades your criminal handlers have attempted. I'm not one to debate the points of the event with you. I'll leave that to the legions of YouTubers, researchers and Mr. Halbig's legal team. I appeal to your humanity. You are now the voice for the establishment. I am happy to have heard your voice for now I can observe and engage you spiritually. Mr. Wade, your employers are criminals. The corruption is there for all to see in the shady real estate dealings, the donation sites so hastily arranged and the political agenda that has sprouted from this false event. I am sure you are being paid well; they have stolen and swindled amounts that we can barely fathom. How does that sit with you? Are you really so spiritually corrupt that you will accept the check from the likes of them? Is it worth it to you that these kinds of charades are designed to enslave fellow humans? Do you actually think that any kind of peace or happiness will arise from your dealings with them? After hearing you, I think you know the answer. I know, that you know, that they would kill YOU or your family in a second if they had to. In the name of your fellow Americans, drop the facade. Go by your real name. Live an authentic life. Do the right thing for yourself and the rest of your country by admitting to the world that you are in it for the money. "Mr. Wade" ..you sound intelligent and I'm sure you could earn an honest living, one that won't haunt you in this life and the hereafter. Come, join the side of truth. It needs no "AKA"...... it causes NO ONE harm..... and, in the end, needs no defense.....you need it... and your country needs you.
nothing but but

Spring Hill, FL

#3221 Apr 8, 2014
above is but but

nothing said is but sad

glad is but a rag

tag play tag
Panamaed

United States

#3222 Apr 8, 2014
Mr. Wade=Crooked Spring Hill Shill
false

Spring Hill, FL

#3223 Apr 8, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
Mr. Wade=Crooked Spring Hill Shill
wrong assumption

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Apr '12) Feb 16 Musikologist 57
Looking for Old Friend Tony Petternitti of Pine... Feb 8 adam deluca 1
Review: Boneafide Fishing & Nature Charters Big... (Dec '15) Feb 3 Flagirl67 2
News Tips on caring for your aging parents (Feb '14) Jan 24 Chi Yuk Trieu 26
Best wedding packages in key west Jan '18 Question 2
Key West Fantasy Fest losing it's "fantasy," be... (Oct '16) Jan '18 Party man 3
Educate Yourself -What Everybody Needs to Know!!! Jan '18 John Conover 1

Key West Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Key West Mortgages