2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

Nov 3, 2010 Full story: thenewsoftoday.com 2,989

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Full Story
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2859 Oct 22, 2013
Other reasons include the passing of an illegal bill. The bill goes directly passed congress and goes directly to a final decision. Congress can be just as corrupt because they can't question who passed the bill. Just as you can't have a final decision on how corrupt congress is. By not allowing for congress to vote on the decision their vote as well as yours is replaced by votes that the politicians want. Making it seem impossible. Politicians will alter the law and when this happens your constitution rights are violated. It gives them the reason for people to believe and know for a fact that tax dollars are gone. Florida organization has set up too many government funded programs so that they can control the tax base. In this example the bill passed illegally was the Florida Sunshine which is illegal protection not a law.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

#2860 Oct 22, 2013
On the front lines of Obamacare we can examine the benefits of its expansion. Far from full steam ahead and yet the consequences to the republicans is deactivating their strengths of unity.
Observe the republican Tea stronghold of Kentucky. Here under the intelligent leadership of their democratic governor, Steven L. Beshear already over 34,000 have applied for Obamacare with 11,000 secured knowing they can now have Health Care Insurance that they can AFFORD that the fear mongering tactics of the republicans are nothing more than dust in the wind. This since Oct. First ! Now imagine they still have until March 31st to sign up!
Looks like the voters are not as red as their false republican leaders want us to believe. Governor Beshear is an example of a strong fortified leader of integrity. Unlike his republican associates such as Rand Paul or Mitch McConnell to name a couple. Two who have sought to divide and destroy this nation unless we pay their ransom.
Here is how Governor Beshear sums it up as a true leader of his constituents;
.“You don’t have to like the president; you don’t have to like me. Because this isn’t about him, and it’s not about me. It’s about you, your family and your children. So do yourself a favor. Find what you can get for yourself. You’re going to like what you find” Notice the difference? Republicans are all about ME, ME, ME, Give Me, Give Me, blah, blah, blah.
Kentucky is the proud Southern state to say they are the FIRST to expand Medicaid to their constituents. The rest of the southern states are as usual in their quagmire of ill leadership. Lacking intelligence and integrity. Betting that they can keep their constituents ignorant of Obamacare long enough to get their vote one more time before they are exposed for the frauds that they are.
Jessie Benton, campaign manager for Mitch McConnell, is an excellent example of this hyped up fear mongering tactics of the RED’s. Observe his callow take on the wave of people that are not buying his fear mongering ways as he takes it a step up when he says; “Kentuckians are suspicious and deeply concerned about Obamacare, Any Democrat running in Kentucky in 2014 is going to be in a box: stand against your base, or endorse a policy that’s very unpopular and not working well.”
LOL when he knows there is that hurdle of the last showdown that the republicans failed at with a disapproval ratings by 74% of the nation holding them directly responsible for juvenile leadership with damaging consequences to our nation. Last estimated cost of damage is another $24 Billion increase to the national debt. AND they are so worried about the debt. Yeah Sure !
“To me this was a moral decision,” he said.“We’ve got 640,000 Kentuckians who don’t have access to any kind of affordable health care. The last ranking I saw, we’re 44th out of 50 in health status. You take any chronic disease or condition — heart disease, cancer, smoking, obesity, you name it — and we’re either the worst or close to the worst.” Here is a leader that is truly concerned for the failing state of affaires that the RED’s have infested his state with.
A State Commissioned Study on Governor Beshear expanded Medicaid financial strategy will reap $15.6 Billion and ad over 17,000 new jobs.
Of course republicans will demonize it, for after all, they are for the increasing wealth to their 1% lords and masters.
Governor foresees what lays in store for the weak democrats and republicans; “Most of these critics are going to end up with egg on their face,” the governor predicted.“People are finding that I can get health insurance for the first time in my life that I can afford. They’re going to look back at these folks after all the dust settles and say,‘You misled us.’” Has the fragrance of an F.D.R. statement, don’t you think?
2014 becoming up ladies and gentlemen. Lets voice our disapproval of these failing republicans with our vote of disdain for losers…

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#2862 Oct 22, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
On the front lines of Obamacare we can examine the benefits of its expansion. Far from full steam ahead and yet the consequences to the republicans is deactivating their strengths of unity.

Of course republicans will demonize it, for after all, they are for the increasing wealth to their 1% lords and masters.
Governor foresees what lays in store for the weak democrats and republicans; “Most of these critics are going to end up with egg on their face,” the governor predicted.“People are finding that I can get health insurance for the first time in my life that I can afford. They’re going to look back at these folks after all the dust settles and say,‘You misled us.’” Has the fragrance of an F.D.R. statement, don’t you think?
2014 becoming up ladies and gentlemen. Lets voice our disapproval of these failing republicans with our vote of disdain for losers…
The US National Security Agency has spied on French diplomats in Washington and at the UN, according to the latest claims in Le Monde newspaper.

The details in the latest Le Monde article are based on leaks from ex-intelligence analyst Edward Snowden, through Glen Greenwald, the outgoing Guardian journalist, who is feeding the material from Brazil, says the BBC's Christian Fraser in Paris.
special agent

Spring Hill, FL

#2864 Oct 23, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
... has spied ...
hope to tell you

fools we are not

trust no one

get kicked by few

and Uncle will protect
true

Hawthorne, FL

#2865 Oct 24, 2013
yes you are right
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

#2866 Oct 25, 2013
Not only are technical problems effecting the roll out of Obamacare, whether it be as a faulty soft ware issue or an induced error from an external source is yet to be determined. In the end it will be investigated for years to come no doubt.
Another feature will be the present infrastructures of Insurance companies that seek to hold their monopoly on various sectors of our nations populace. That as well will be addressed and rectified.
Where there is competition amongst 4 or more insurance companies in a sector produces lower premium cost as those such as in rural areas have 2 or less cost is higher. Sharp difference which exposes the erroneous previous insurance infrastructure that promoted continuous higher cost of Health Care with a national average of 7 % per year to premiums and accelerating. Once this abnormality is dealt with estimates for premium increases will average approximately 3.3% per year. In ratio with the rate of living income index
Presently many of the poor are being offered the highest-priced plans in the 34 states. Of the 2,500 counties, 58% have only one or two insurance companies. Driving a higher cost to insurance. Their obstructions as well as some hospitals to have competition brought in , will delay the full benefits of Obamacare to be realized by those citizens for some time to come.
Example; Wyoming with only two insurers are significantly higher than their neighbor Montana with three insurers. Even across county lines differences can be substantial. Monroe County Fl. with two insurers, suffer greater cost compared to their neighbor Miami-Dade County, with seven companies in competition.
Rural Baker County Ga. With one insurer a 50 year old would pay on silver plan $644.05 where as his counterpart in Atlanta Ga. Pays $320.06.
Most of these low competition one insurer states are in the southern belt of our USA. In the North, Main, West Virginia, North Carolina, Alaska and N.H.
“The consumer wants some level of choice,” said Alexander K. Feldvebel, the deputy insurance commissioner for New Hampshire, where one carrier, Anthem Blue Cross, owned by WellPoint, now offers plans.“You don’t have that when you have a single carrier offering all the products.”
Well people have to run now, hope this helps you and your associates in comprehending what is effecting Health Cost.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

#2867 Oct 25, 2013
http://www.bloomberg.com/visual-data/best-and ... USA has just been awarded the highest honor. We are # 1 in the world for the highest cost in medical Health Care. Placing us at the 46th percentile on the world stage for quality of medical care services. Obamacare to the rescue come Oct. 1 2013 you can now be insured no matter what the right wing nuts say. Jan.1 2014 it takes affect. No more of the right wing’s monopolized medical health insurance with their death panels. No more OH we don’t cover that and you have to pay $$$$.
Obamacare may yet raise us out of another mess republicans drove us into.
http://www.bloomberg.com/visual-data/best-and ... Alleluia Celebration Time..

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Huntington, NY

#2868 Oct 25, 2013
CENSUS: Welfare Recipients Outnumber Full-Time Workers...

Liberals continue to destroy everything they touch.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2870 Oct 25, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
CENSUS: Welfare Recipients Outnumber Full-Time Workers...
Liberals continue to destroy everything they touch.
Census is based on demographic numbers. Ethnicity gender and resident occupancy based on home ownership. The division of each subset of numbers involving polls or opinions becomes based on majority vote during a demographic study. The numbers are easily fudged to include the same ideas as a marketing ploy telling the public what they like and what they don't like. The problem remains that your taking the word of a government you do not trust. Closed minded thinking republican/democrat pits one side against the other by demographics which is nothing more than public opinion. It's living inside of the problem. Boxing yourself into to one idea. Spending more time trying to figure out why it doesn't work, and ignoring ways that it might work. Doing away with anyone that thinks differently than you do and stifling the right to vote for a plan you are not even aware of. Let's go with your plan because it isn't working yet>?? It isn't liberal thinking it's just thinking. It isn't based on constant complaint.
The Bloop

Spring Hill, FL

#2871 Oct 25, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> Census is...complaint.
yes, trust not, not even your minister, all lie
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2872 Oct 25, 2013
Be-LIEve in ReLIEgion < that's a cryptic message!
The Bloop

Spring Hill, FL

#2875 Oct 25, 2013
JUSTICE FOR ALL wrote:
The...IT.
ran out of breath after 1001 characters of endless and then got several thousand more

something to say...say it....

just don't drive readers to seek shelter from your screams

use up readers strength and they drop into deathlike sleep.....
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2876 Oct 25, 2013
JUSTICE FOR ALL wrote:
The Franklin Scandal
http://franklinscandal.com/franklindocumentar...
PEOPLE HAVE WONDERED FOR YEARS IF THE GREEN ISLE BOYS RANCH WAS CONNECTED TO THE NATIONWIDE PEDOPHILE FARMS AND RANCHES OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY OF THE 1980’S AND 90’S. MANY FEEL IT’S LOCATION NEAR ORLANDO AND DISNEY WORLD MADE IT A PEDOPHILE HAVEN FOR VACTIONING PERVERTS AND MISFITS. LAKE SHERIFF GARY BORDERS AND HIS FRIENDS OPERATED THE RANCH FROM 1989 UNTIL THEY CLOSED IT UNDER PRESSURE FROM THE RAPES THEY HAD CONCEALED OVER THE YEARS IN 2010.
Click on the link @ http://www.volusiaexposed.com/
Then go down to the POSSE box and click on the Lake X posed emblem.
When the Lake X posed website opens Click on GREEN ISLE RANCH RAPES.
Then click on: "911 Caller reports Multiple Rapes @ the Green Isle Children’s Ranch"
911 Call (Audio): 09191988 REDACTED 1
Green Isle Ranch 77 Page Summary
THIS 77 PAGE SUMMARY PROVES THE LONG PENCHANT SHERIFF GARY BORDERS OF LAKE COUNTY HAS FOR HANGING AROUND YOUNG MALES GOING BACK TO THE EARLY 1980'S IN OSCEOLA COUNTY FLORIDA.
THEN- CLICK HERE TO SEE PROOF THAT THE RAPIST WAS NEVER ARRESTED, PROSECUTED AND ON COMMUNITY CONTROL.
HE WAS IN FACT STILL FREE TO PARTY AND ABUSED MORE PEOPLE DURING THE TIME THEY CLAIM HE WAS ON PROBATION OR COMMUNITY CONTROL.
The Multiple Rapes are Covered Up / 44 PAGE SUMMARY
WHEN THE RAPES OF THESE FIVE LITTLE BOYS WAS REPORTED TO BORDERS SHERIFF'S OFFICE ON 11/21/2009 MOST OF HIS EMPLOYEE'S WERE NOT AWARE OF HIS PRIVATE LITTLE BOYS RANCH.HE STOPPED THE INVESTIGATION AND BLOCKED THE ARREST OF HIS LITTLE FRIEND THE RAPIST UNTIL THE NEWS OF THE RAPES MADE BREAKING NEWS ON 2/3/210. THE NEXT DAY HE PUT HIS DETECTIVES ON THE CASE AND FAKED UP AN ARREST, PROSECUTION AND PROBATION OF THE RAPIST.
THEY RAPIST REMAINS UNPROSECUTED FOR HIS CRIMES.
THE SHERIFF OF LAKE COUNTY REMAINS UNPROSECUTED FOR
OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE FOR FAILING TO IMMEDIATELY ARREST HIS LITTLE FRIEND THE RAPIST.
MAYBE THIS IS WHY SOME PEOPLE CALL THE SYSTEM "JUST US." THE POWERFUL ABUSE OUR CHILDREN AND LET THEIR FRIENDS ABUSE OUR CHILDREN AND THEY KNOW THERE IS NO ON IN AUTHORITY WHO WILL DO A THING ABOUT IT.
You're the same person that wants to contact sexual abuse victims thru the internet. The same person that's waiting for the police to pick up pedophile to let them go because you believe they work the system. The same person that wants victims to be held accountable-- for not reporting their crime. You're an idiot. And you profile yourself as a child molester.
Mrs Confused

Spring Hill, FL

#2877 Oct 25, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> You're the same person that wants to contact sexual abuse victims thru the internet. The same person that's waiting for the police to pick up pedophile to let them go because you believe they work the system. The same person that wants victims to be held accountable-- for not reporting their crime. You're an idiot. And you profile yourself as a child molester.
who is who~~~~~~
what is what~~~~
why and how~~~~~

really wish I'd not get lost in the complexity of life

but I do, hence, will close my machine and avoid the all-american bull fest..........what a bunch of junk

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Huntington, NY

#2878 Oct 25, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
http://www.bloomberg.com/visual-data/best-and ... USA has just been awarded the highest honor. We are # 1 in the world for the highest cost in medical Health Care. Placing us at the 46th percentile on the world stage for quality of medical care services. Obamacare to the rescue come Oct. 1 2013 you can now be insured no matter what the right wing nuts say. Jan.1 2014 it takes affect. No more of the right wing’s monopolized medical health insurance with their death panels. No more OH we don’t cover that and you have to pay $$$$.
Obamacare may yet raise us out of another mess republicans drove us into.
http://www.bloomberg.com/visual-data/best-and ... Alleluia Celebration Time..
Take out our blacks and illegals and we are closer to number one.

Hollande stands by 75%'supertax' as pro soccer boycott looms...

'Death of French football'... liberals infuct everything they touch.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2879 Oct 26, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Take out our blacks and illegals and we are closer to number one.
Hollande stands by 75%'supertax' as pro soccer boycott looms...
'Death of French football'... liberals infuct everything they touch.
The demographic studies of your racial remarks are also false. The word prejudice means to prejudge without evidence.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Huntington, NY

#2880 Oct 26, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> The demographic studies of your racial remarks are also false. The word prejudice means to prejudge without evidence.
I'm not sorry the truth hurts you.

How about you liberals close the border and stop giving illiterate teens money to spawn more future felons? You're destroying America to buy votes.

A good friend of mine's wife is a sociologist, and a flaming liberal. Even she concedes blacks and illegals destroy many of our statistics. They fill our jails, use our hospitals without paying, and just keep breeding fatherless children who will never graduate high school.

If trayvon's pappy was doing his job, he'd still be alive.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2881 Oct 26, 2013
No.. it hurts you! If someone does concede to your way of thinking, you are using your prejudice opinion to accuse them of not putting someone into a racial demographic! Therefor causing you to become defensive, by using someone with that opinion [the sociologist] as leverage to make the point that you believe two wrongs can make it right! You want to take out blacks because of racial profile/prejudice because you hate the idea of crime and they become handy for you. Then you want to use someone of African American decent who was clearly racially profiled by George Zimmerman and the media/public without knowing if Trayvon had a criminal record or anything factual about the case and you mention reasons why he should still be alive. You're an idiot!
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2882 Oct 26, 2013
If you had to sit in court room that had a fair and speedy trial because it is a right, would you base that trial on evidence and testimony? Or would you form an opinion because of what you have read in the newspaper.?
From the Bench

Spring Hill, FL

#2883 Oct 26, 2013
Joe wrote:
If you had to sit in court room...would you form an opinion...
Joe - cease or I will find you in contempt
...I hate pretenders...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 8 hr VET 2,146
Jared Michael hobgood (Dec '13) 14 hr Dom from England 913
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 29 Liberal forever 2,526
New Playlist Sep 23 ItDoesGetBetter 4
If Your Traveling To Key West This Is A Must Re... Sep 13 KEY WEST GUY 1
Burger King - Tim Hortons To Merge Sep 5 Cubakingrules 1
Big Coppitt History and Facts Question (Aug '07) Sep 5 Henry 8
Key West Dating
Find my Match

Key West Jobs

Key West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Key West News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Key West

Personal Finance