Florida - Sheriff's Deputy Loses Job After She Bares All in Video

Full story: First Coast News Jacksonville

By Brandon Gunnoe WBBH/NBC News Channel PUNTA GORDA, FL -- Reports say in 2001 Gina Wiseley was videotaped while touching herself during a Fantasy Fest in Key West, Florida.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ron

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2007

This was a Punta Gorda police officer, not a Sheriff's deputy.
pete

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2007

ron, whats the difference.
bill

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2007

in florida its a difference to whether your a statatory officer or a contitional officer the authority and were it comes from differs. also they do not always have the same rights

“kevin R”

Since: Feb 07

white springs florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2007

Judged:

they both suck. so now whats the diferrance.
DPTY DOG

Fort Walton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2007

It is a big difference because deputies are the ones who serve your sucky ass warrants Kevin
Chris

Key West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

Judged:

The city, county, state, federal govt has no rights interfering with what people do on their own time as long as it is not illegal. I hope she sues the municipality whom she worked for and wins. Govt already has too much power over peoples lives. It makes no difference to me what a police officer does on their own time. I am only concerned about their performance when they are at work.
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

Judged:

Chris wrote:
The city, county, state, federal govt has no rights interfering with what people do on their own time as long as it is not illegal. I hope she sues the municipality whom she worked for and wins. Govt already has too much power over peoples lives. It makes no difference to me what a police officer does on their own time. I am only concerned about their performance when they are at work.
WORD! I agree with you. Who care's what this woman was doing on her own time, and just because it is on video, I am sure that almost every man in that police department or Sherrifs deputy whatever....has touched themselves at least once while on duty! And how many have taken advantage of their roles and touch a would be arrestee while on duty, or gotten head from a hooker, or convinced a young teenage girl to take her top off in the patrol car, give me a break ya'll, find some better dirt on the woman than that! GO AHEAD AND TOUCH YOURSELF GIRL, I WOULD!
Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2007

Judged:

Unfortunately, exposure would have been a simple misdemeanor, but when she decided to pleasure herself she committed a felony. Therefore it is all illegal.
jag45

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2007

Judged:

during fantasy fest?...a felony? thats funny....the only thing wrong that this hot sexy sherriff did was record her actions...being a sherriff she knew better...now, I dig naked lewd horny girls ...hell man thats why i moved here and I personaly think that it is great to see people ...upstanding citizens of our fine community ...finally get naked and have some fun...as far as her job is concerned...lady you can do better than the sherriffs dept. why are you wasting your time with those idiots?
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2007

William wrote:
I would like to judge this for myself....
anyone have the link to the video????
iF YOU FIND IT LET ME KNOW SO I CAN COME WATCH IT WITH YA.

Since: Mar 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2007

of course- all guys respond- WHY? because you like to watch? Its amazing how when you have a house full of teens like I do-your mindset of what is "ok" changes. Perversion of ANY kind is PERVERSION! the Female officer cant arrest prostitutes if SHE is one---------- oh you might say she didn't earn money- hhhmmm- NO she is cheap and free and totally disrespecting the BADGE OF HONOR these men work SO hard for everyday. It is the same hypocrisy as a policeman who arrest other men for BEATING/molesting women- yet they are a woman/child beater/molester.

SICK IS SICK- she is sick and degrades the police force whether or not they "LIKE" to watch it or not
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2007

mother of 5 teens wrote:
of course- all guys respond- WHY? because you like to watch? Its amazing how when you have a house full of teens like I do-your mindset of what is "ok" changes. Perversion of ANY kind is PERVERSION! the Female officer cant arrest prostitutes if SHE is one---------- oh you might say she didn't earn money- hhhmmm- NO she is cheap and free and totally disrespecting the BADGE OF HONOR these men work SO hard for everyday. It is the same hypocrisy as a policeman who arrest other men for BEATING/molesting women- yet they are a woman/child beater/molester.
SICK IS SICK- she is sick and degrades the police force whether or not they "LIKE" to watch it or not
Are you kidding me? Now she is classified as a prostitute. You have more issues than she does. I am a woman and I still fill like her behavior which she displayed on her own time is acceptable and for all of you self rightouse folks out there who disagree who cares! You're the same woman that tells us other women what to do with our bodies and how to treat our husbands and all your Martha Stewart rememdies don't always work for us working single mothers who don't have or want a white coller husband to pay our bills so we can sit on the computer all the time from the security and comfort of our own homes and tell other women how to live their lives. I would not ever say this woman is perverted cause she touched herself while drunk at a party, Bet you at least one of your teen agers has already done the same thing you just don't know it. Truth be know if we got a few drinks in you, with the right lighting and music who knows you might feel compelled to touch yourself too. Don't be so judgemental and self rightouse!~

Key West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2007

Judged:

If I remember correctly, she would have never been fired just for making the tape, as it was indeed made while she was off duty. The problem arose when she made the poor judgment call to show it too a fellow officer during her shift. Just dumb really. We can do without such genius's protecting and serving us either way.

“Even psychologists are crazy.”

Since: Apr 07

Dade City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2007

Judged:

Did you guys even read the article?? She wasn't fired for exposing herself on video! She was fired because she couldn't keep her mouth shut about the investigation. She broke protocals. Having an officer on duty that can't shut up about one case means she might not be able to keep her mouth shut with later cases. She's a risk to the department. Sure, it may seem extreme to fire her just because of that, but maybe she had other problems with that department. She probably broke other protocals.
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2007

kerensab wrote:
If I remember correctly, she would have never been fired just for making the tape, as it was indeed made while she was off duty. The problem arose when she made the poor judgment call to show it too a fellow officer during her shift. Just dumb really. We can do without such genius's protecting and serving us either way.
You're right, I did read that now that you mention it, and yeah I agree with you, either way she's not real smart if she couldn't keep her mouth shut about the ordeal. I just got caught up in the hype of everyone wanting to judge this woman for having a little fun.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2007

straight from savannah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me? Now she is classified as a prostitute. You have more issues than she does. I am a woman and I still fill like her behavior which she displayed on her own time is acceptable and for all of you self rightouse folks out there who disagree who cares! You're the same woman that tells us other women what to do with our bodies and how to treat our husbands and all your Martha Stewart rememdies don't always work for us working single mothers who don't have or want a white coller husband to pay our bills so we can sit on the computer all the time from the security and comfort of our own homes and tell other women how to live their lives. Don't be so judgemental and self rightouse!~
You are so out spoken- funny- yet tell me not to be........interesting. You stand for nothing, I stand for something. Self righteous- better go back and read what you spewed.

You are right for assuming that I am not a single mother. wrong in assuming that I cant understand how that might be. I CHOSE to be married for 20 years, and have been thru alot but never made any excuse good enough to leave my marriage or act the way that officer did which was indecent. And I might add- though I am conservative- very conservative, Christian, and a loving wife and mother of five.....I am only 38, a former model , blonde, BROKER and I work out everyday. I am not jealous nor am I desperate enough to do the things you decribed!

SO I know how women can use their bodies to lure and get attention. I Choose not to and no I dont need to do the things you describe. I LOVE my husband and I have a great sex life WITHOUT perversion. I can tell you are one of the modern day "hey, I do what I want to do and I answer to nobody not god or anybody cuz it feels good".

A final note, I wont even address how you disgustingly portrayed my children but I can assure you I live and teach by example with GRACE and DIGNITY. My gorgeous innocent children are not up for discussion with someone like you. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!

Thank you to the gentlemen who pointed out that she was fired because she wasn't even loyal , smart or trustworthy enough to keep her mouth shut about an ongoing investigation. AGAIN DISHONORING THE GREAT MEN WHO PROTECT US!!!!!

Key West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2007

mother of 5 teens wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so out spoken- funny- yet tell me not to be........interesting. You stand for nothing, I stand for something. Self righteous- better go back and read what you spewed.
A final note, I wont even address how you disgustingly portrayed my children but I can assure you I live and teach by example with GRACE and DIGNITY. My gorgeous innocent children are not up for discussion with someone like you. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!
Self righteous? Yep that should be your middle name. What a rambling tirade of irrelevant garbage! I fail to see where anybody discussed your "gorgeous innocent" children, disgustingly or otherwise. I suggest you take a mothers little and read a little before you hit the keys.
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2007

mother of 5 teens wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right for assuming that I am not a single mother. wrong in assuming that I cant understand how that might be. I CHOSE to be married for 20 years, and have been thru alot but never made any excuse good enough to leave my marriage or act the way that officer did which was indecent. And I might add- though I am conservative- very conservative, Christian, and a loving wife and mother of five.....I am only 38, a former model , blonde, BROKER and I work out everyday. I am not jealous nor am I desperate enough to do the things you decribed!
SO I know how women can use their bodies to lure and get attention. I Choose not to and no I dont need to do the things you describe. I LOVE my husband and I have a great sex life WITHOUT perversion. I can tell you are one of the modern day "hey, I do what I want to do and I answer to nobody not god or anybody cuz it feels good".
Thank you to the gentlemen who pointed out that she was fired because she wasn't even loyal , smart or trustworthy enough to keep her mouth shut about an ongoing investigation. AGAIN DISHONORING THE GREAT MEN WHO PROTECT US!!!!!
Hey blondie I'm glad you feel like you're beautiful even though that has absolutely nothing to do with it. I do actually stand for something and I do lead by example, while I peg you right, you are way off base with me! I am not a hyprcrite and refuse to judge others especially when it comes to stuff like this. I also am a christian believe it or not, but I will not paint myself to be perfect or innocent and I don't expect anyone else to be either! Congratualations on your 20 years of marriage, that is quite a feat and I sincerely do mean that. As for your children go, I wasn't trying to disrespect you by insulting your kids, I am only trying to tell you don't be so damn naive! You can raise your kids in a church and read the bible to them every day, it is not going to keep temptation out of their lives, and if you think I or anyone else reading this is going to believe that you have no sin, well you're sadly mistaken. Usually the one's who are the quickest to accuse and judge are the one's who carry the most dirt. You called this woman a prostitute cause she went to a party and got drunk and displayed some inappropriate behavior. That is a little harsh! Her fault is that she couldn't keep her mouth shut when told too. Not that she did what she did, you didn't form your opinion on her because she talked, your formed your opinion cause she did something (partying) that you say YOU would never do cause you have to much self respect.....you sound like a woman who has probably comprimised herself for a man her whole life, yet you point at this woman and call her a disgrace. BTW-The great men police officers that you put so much stock into, are usually pretty crooked. Keep looking the other way and only see the things that make you feel better about yourself if you want to, I choose to stick with reality!
cat

Mayo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2007

Agree with Arenal.
engineer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2007

you can come and arrest me anytime!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Key West Discussions

Search the Key West Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 18 min Tools of Illuminati 2,617
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 16 hr AND 1,786
Jared Michael hobgood 23 hr Are you the Constable 900
Family of Michigan man who died in custody sues... Apr 13 Naja Girard 1
Fatal pummeling in Key West: Fantasy Fest murde... Apr 10 Jesse 2
Is Key West still full of gays? (Jul '12) Apr 8 Juice 41
ADULT ENTERTAINMENT CLUB on Duval (Jan '12) Apr 6 european 80
•••
•••
•••
Key West Dating

more search filters

less search filters