Key West seeks to ban vehicle sleeping

Key West seeks to ban vehicle sleeping

There are 3 comments on the Free Republic story from Jun 15, 2012, titled Key West seeks to ban vehicle sleeping. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Residents of Key West, Fla., who live in their vehicles are objecting to officials seeking to ban "lodging" in vehicles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

KWHatman

United States

#1 Jun 26, 2012
not only has the Key West city commission passed this stupid new law, but recently thye passed another brain-burner making it a criminal offense for a person in a park to NOT have their bicycle in a bike rack. the city commission has literally gone mad with power.
FLorad

Morristown, TN

#2 Jul 4, 2012
Thats crazy
KWHatman

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Jul 14, 2012
well, ok, I am the KW Hatman, but I do NOT live in Dallas TX; I DO live in Key West FL. if you find the Keynoter(of the Keys), on this date, you'll find a letter to the editor where I ask the KWPD to please arrest me today. it'll all (maybe) make sense once you read it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hemingway (no relation) wins look-alike contest... Jul 24 Parden Pard 2
the music thread (Apr '12) Jul 23 Musikologist 55
condo rental Jul 20 kwvisiter 1
Looking for a career in Key West Jul 12 Unfullfilled 1
ADULT ENTERTAINMENT CLUB on Duval (Jan '12) Jul 10 Ra ra 104
man fun Jul 6 mark 1
The Coconut Telegraph (Oct '14) Jul 3 Disgruntled Keys ... 2

Key West Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance