Dade Commissioner Gimenez Set For May...

Dade Commissioner Gimenez Set For Mayoral Run?

There are 11 comments on the CBS 4 story from Jan 27, 2011, titled Dade Commissioner Gimenez Set For Mayoral Run?. In it, CBS 4 reports that:

Miami-Dade Commissioner Carlos Gimenez may be the newest candidate in a race which has not yet begun, the battle to replace a mayor who has not yet been recalled.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 4.

Miami Cuban

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jan 27, 2011
I and my family will vote for the most corrupt Cuban in the bunch.
Mike

Sun Valley, NV

#2 Jan 27, 2011
Miami Cuban wrote:
I and my family will vote for the most corrupt Cuban in the bunch.
You're one of those people who are always bitching about Cubans and corruption in Miami. If it is so bad, why don't you move?
Dr Demento

Dunlap, TN

#3 Jan 27, 2011
Just what we need another Julio to take Dade to the cleaners, via the taxpayer!
MY OH MY

Miami, FL

#4 Jan 28, 2011
A couple of interesting points about this commissioner. At one point in his career, and for that matter most of his early years, HE went by Gimenez, with the "G" sounding like a "G". Then all of a sudden when he thought about career advancement, he in his position at the time "ordered" that everyone call him by his cuban name with the "G" sounding like a "H", like Hemenez, the way the cubans would say it. That's just an interesting tidbit on HIS CHARACTER !!! I think the cubans here might consider that a traitor, or turncoat, not a "real" cuban. NOW, the good stuff, how would you feel about your Mayor or one running for Mayor, to have attended a party, a BIG party, in his previous occupation, while working ON DUTY, as a SUPERVISOR, at CITY FACILITIES, not just any party, but a STRIPPER party, with STRIPPERS !!!!! HE made the choice to GO and ATTEND, was not forced, could've said something, could've stopped it,could've ORDERED it STOPPED, BUT DID NOT !!!! How's that for character, integrity and the possible future Mayor of Miamidade ????? And, oh by the way, there may be pictures!!!!! And maybe a VHS video !!! He knows that there may be pictures. Don't believe one word of this, ASK HIM !!!!!!! CALL HIM, he is a Miamidade Commissioner, ASK HIS PEOPLE, if he avoids you. If the Citizens of Miami Dade elect this person to be Mayor, then they deserve him and all his baggage. I know some, which think, he has NO PLACE in any office, that's just some people. The most interesting thing in the universe, is how, "things" can come full circle and then BITE you right in the a--!!!!!! OH, HOW TRUE !!!!!!
gloria

Miami, FL

#5 Jan 29, 2011
MY OH MY wrote:
A couple of interesting points about this commissioner. At one point in his career, and for that matter most of his early years, HE went by Gimenez, with the "G" sounding like a "G". Then all of a sudden when he thought about career advancement, he in his position at the time "ordered" that everyone call him by his cuban name with the "G" sounding like a "H", like Hemenez, the way the cubans would say it. That's just an interesting tidbit on HIS CHARACTER !!! I think the cubans here might consider that a traitor, or turncoat, not a "real" cuban. NOW, the good stuff, how would you feel about your Mayor or one running for Mayor, to have attended a party, a BIG party, in his previous occupation, while working ON DUTY, as a SUPERVISOR, at CITY FACILITIES, not just any party, but a STRIPPER party, with STRIPPERS !!!!! HE made the choice to GO and ATTEND, was not forced, could've said something, could've stopped it,could've ORDERED it STOPPED, BUT DID NOT !!!! How's that for character, integrity and the possible future Mayor of Miamidade ????? And, oh by the way, there may be pictures!!!!! And maybe a VHS video !!! He knows that there may be pictures. Don't believe one word of this, ASK HIM !!!!!!! CALL HIM, he is a Miamidade Commissioner, ASK HIS PEOPLE, if he avoids you. If the Citizens of Miami Dade elect this person to be Mayor, then they deserve him and all his baggage. I know some, which think, he has NO PLACE in any office, that's just some people. The most interesting thing in the universe, is how, "things" can come full circle and then BITE you right in the a--!!!!!! OH, HOW TRUE !!!!!!
wow if this is true I can not vote for this person. I am going to check this out so if he did this he can not be mayor leader of dade county !
elisa brown

Miami, FL

#6 Jan 30, 2011
gloria wrote:
<quoted text> wow if this is true I can not vote for this person. I am going to check this out so if he did this he can not be mayor leader of dade county !
anyone else but this guy ! Strippers, WOW !
Miami Cuban

Hollywood, FL

#7 Jan 31, 2011
My criteria for picking a politician here in Miami-dade is based on a 3 point system.

That they-
1) Be Cuban
2) Be Cuban

and
3) Be Cuban

Stealing which is a given and doing nothing at all for this place does not matter as long as Cuban.
Miami Cuban

Hollywood, FL

#8 Jan 31, 2011
MY OH MY wrote:
"NOW, the good stuff, how would you feel about your Mayor or one running for Mayor, to have attended a party, a BIG party, in his previous occupation, while working ON DUTY, as a SUPERVISOR, at CITY FACILITIES, not just any party, but a STRIPPER party, with STRIPPERS !!!!! HE made the choice to GO and ATTEND, was not forced, could've said something, could've stopped it,could've ORDERED it STOPPED, BUT DID NOT !!"

Sounds good to me .He has my vote and if he stole city money than not only will he have my vote but I will campaign for him because those are my Miami-dade Cuban voting standards.
Miami Cuban

Hollywood, FL

#9 Jan 31, 2011
elisa brown wrote:
<quoted text> anyone else but this guy ! Strippers, WOW !
By the "standards" here he is an angel.

I hear the Mayor of Doral might consider running also and than Miami-dade would have the worse bus service in all of south Florida and uneeded self serving construction just like Doral.

You see Cuban politician vs Cuban politician in the end is self serving Cuban crap in power but I love them because in the end as much as they steal and/or do nothing from/for my family I am obligated to vote for Cubans.

I am just glad most NON Cubans are to apathetic to vote and thus accept our Political Miami Cuban crap.
Miami Cuban

Hollywood, FL

#10 Jan 31, 2011
Dr Demento wrote:
Just what we need another Julio to take Dade to the cleaners, via the taxpayer!
Don't they all in one way or another take Miami-dade to the cleaners?

It's like who is who in organized crime .

Have you ever seen such unreal never ending Cuban political corruption and/or self serving blood suckers which has cost the people here billions over the yrs ?

Yet I love them ever so because they are Cuban and I REFUSE to even consider a NON Cuban for office.
Ramon

Miami, FL

#11 Feb 3, 2011
if he was in unifrm he shood not be dade commisoner. fire him!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key-Biscayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tense days for business owners without legal st... 2 hr spytheweb 1
Mass murder (Dec '10) 19 hr Todd 92
What is up with Lynn Martinez's face? (Jan '15) Wed truthbetold 17
trump might deport people trump chanes his mind... (Oct '16) Oct '16 hillary for presi... 1
News Fanny pack mixup unravels massive Medicare frau... (Jul '14) Oct '16 marge 15
Listing Your Oceanfront Unit. Key Biscayne (Jul '15) Jul '15 Anonymous 1
News How To Get Gorgeous Natural Hair Like Serena Wi... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Liz 1

Key-Biscayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Key-Biscayne Mortgages