Miami-Dade slots vote brings plans fo...

Miami-Dade slots vote brings plans for high-roller attractions

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jan 31, 2008, titled Miami-Dade slots vote brings plans for high-roller attractions. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Las Vegas-style slot machines are coming to Miami-Dade County, and with them promises of $100 million makeovers of gambling sites, luxurious facilities and more options for South Florida gamblers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

concerned

Hollywood, FL

#1 Feb 9, 2008
Gambling can destroy families by tempting people that should be spending money on their mortgage or on food for their families health and well being. They use the money they would have spent for their kids new clothes, shoes and toys. They use the money they would have used to pay the electric bill ect. This could lead to divorce or can cause a mother to lose her children., etc. That is where the money comes from sometimes.
This is one of those things I will teach my children to beware of. It is one of those things that can be tempting and can seem to be good but in reality, it is very bad.
Mimi

Miami, FL

#2 Oct 17, 2008
People should learn to stand up to temptation but the realty of Miami's situation is that we need jobs and gabling will provide a wide range of jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key-Biscayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Expert Media and Marketing/ Web Design/ Social ... (Nov '13) Thu scamsRus 4
Home based network marketing business is not new Wed mamatha 1
Vote For Donald Trump Jun 27 Go Blue Forever 88
Shooting gay people should be legal! Jun 25 Free 5
News Fanny pack mixup unravels massive Medicare frau... (Jul '14) Feb '16 USA v mike raphan 12
Listing Your Oceanfront Unit. Key Biscayne (Jul '15) Jul '15 Anonymous 1
News How To Get Gorgeous Natural Hair Like Serena Wi... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Liz 1

Key-Biscayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Key-Biscayne Mortgages