springfield illnois police academy

springfield illnois police academy

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

wannabe cop

Spring Grove, IL

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Has anyone went to this academy as a local p.d. cadet? If so what should i expect.
wannabe cop

Spring Grove, IL

#2 Jan 22, 2013
?
shutup

Whitewater, WI

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Know one cares about your stupid questions
wannabe cop

Spring Grove, IL

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Know one cares about you that's why you feel you have to post on everybody elses comments. Don't feel bad your a low life. Don't get mad cause some people actually have real questions to answer and not to just bash on people like you. Get a job or do something productive. Or better yet mind your own business. Its sad some people just wait for others on here to post something worth while and just get off by trying to be immature and dumb. Oh well karma will catch up to you believe me.
I do

Geneseo, IL

#6 Jan 26, 2013
You can expect a physical test. You have to be able to run a mile under a certain amount of time, sit-ups etc. You will have class instruction and tests. This is of course if they have kept it the same as when it was at U of I. Good Luck, just remember to be an honest cop. Work hard and enjoy your job.
xxx

Springfield, MO

#7 Jan 27, 2013
You arrive at 11 am. Be there backed into the parking space at least 15 till. Stand at parade rest centered at the front of your vehicle with your bag (suggest pack light) placed to the left of you. 11 am sharp the TAC Officers march out and its like boot camp. Just listen and do. Its a head game escpecially if you have been in the military. One ear out the other and live with it. TAC will run you around to try and confuse you and yell the who time. You share 1 locker with you bunk mate. Bunk beds like military. Make your rack military as well as your locker. Monday you have a PFIT. Hight, weight, sit/reach, timed sit-ups, bench press, and timed mile and half run. Look at ISP web site for requirements. 25 weeks of training. PT everyday. Classroom instruction (don't fall asleep). If you fail a test you are out. If you fail any portion of EVOC, Range, or Control and Arrest Tacticts pack your bags you are out. This training is the same for a Cadet or Recruit. You go home Friday night and return Sunday evening. Good luck.
wannabe cop

Spring Grove, IL

#8 Jan 28, 2013
thank you very much i appreciate it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What kind of jobs would you like to see in Kewa... 4 hr RNF7612 7
Kevin Kate goes to Menards 7 hr Luther 32
40+ Inoperable cars 700 Block commercial street Mon Agreed 2
Who do you think is really behind all the shoot... Mon InsideJob 1
Attention idiots worried about me Kevin Kate Mon Chewy Boi 74 3
Jokers Wild (Oct '14) Sun Johnny Hilt 11
Proof Isis is CIA mossad Jun 24 The more you know 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kewanee Mortgages