In The Know

Kewanee, IL

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Anyone know anything about her?
big colored guy

Waterloo, IA

#2 Jan 21, 2013
nasty nasty nasty !!! dont hit that!! itll fall off!!!
truth

Princeton, IL

#3 Jan 21, 2013
She lives with the father of 2 of her 3 kids, Adam but they date other people. Adam must be a push over to let her stick around. She was prego with the son and Adam thought it was his until delivery and its mexican! But at least he takes care of his girls.
adams sister

United States

#4 Jan 22, 2013
This topix isn't about Adam, maybe Adam lets her live with him to help with his kids,Adam isn't a push over. He's been raising those girls along time with out her help. The youngest battled cancer a couple of years ago, and lets just say Cindy was no where in sight to help out. Adam also knew the boy wasn't his. And its a mixed child not Mexican. There roommates, he makes her help pay the bills .
Adams Aunt

Princeton, IL

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Your right this is not about Adam. Cindy is a mother of 3 and works. If you really wanted info about Cindy you should grow balls and talk to Cindy. This site is not going to give you correct answers.
WOWzers

Kewanee, IL

#6 Jan 22, 2013
So are they swingers? They live together but date other people?
adams sister

United States

#7 Jan 24, 2013
What, no ther not swingers, didn't u read the part they just live 2gther? Iam sure it hard for u people to wrap ur head around the fact that 2 parents that arnt 2gether can live in the same house, but it works for them and the kids. They haven't been 2gther for years. Just roommates who share bills, sleep in 2 different beds and raise there kids under the same roof.
Nice

Kewanee, IL

#8 Jan 25, 2013
I hit that once at her place and when i rolled off it her ex was standing at the door watching us.
nottrue

Kewanee, IL

#9 Jan 27, 2013
She is a mother that works hard to provide for her children
Nice

Kewanee, IL

#10 Jul 14, 2013
He gets off watching her have sex with other men
hmmm

Princeton, IL

#11 Jul 14, 2013
She was dating Scott Hansen think that should say alot about her
kendra

Chicago, IL

#12 Jul 15, 2013
hmmm wrote:
She was dating Scott Hansen think that should say alot about her
it does nasty nasty nasty not much more to say
know her

West Bend, WI

#13 Jul 15, 2013
Hey shefun to hang with when she in a good mood and no her ex dont watch while you hook up wit her. She a good lay an will even make out wit anothet girl foryou. Lotof fun.all you nasty hoes just jealous. Hooked up wit her a few times a couple years ago. Gotbigger since then so not sure i would again tho. Girl good in bed tho.
Another Aunt

Kewanee, IL

#14 Jul 16, 2013
Had another mans baby, what does that tell you? Adam is man enough to hang around and still take care of his kids. you never know what you will do until ur in a position you never thought you would be in. probably not what adam wants but he will do what has to for his kids.
ooooh oooh

Chicago, IL

#15 Jul 17, 2013
Right now Cindy gerkin is jerkin my gerkin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vote or kewanee mayor 2 hr themowerman 18
Subway or Caseys (May '13) 7 hr Kitty 13
Lisa Alford 8 hr Hey Anyone 2
walmart and telecheck (Jul '13) Fri themowerman 33
want to read weird stuff Thu themowerman 1
new mayor poll Thu Andy the watchdog 3
robberies in kewanee Dec 14 his mom 7
Kewanee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kewanee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kewanee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kewanee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:02 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:02AM
The Coach That Could Turn Around Bears
Bleacher Report11:28 AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler