health watch

Princeton, IL

#1 Sep 9, 2012
there are dead birds down town by bank and pj damerons find out if they are sick please.
Herewego

Mendota, IL

#2 Sep 10, 2012
They aren't sick. They are dead. duh.
Tequila Mockingbird

Paw Paw, IL

#3 Sep 10, 2012
Cause of death is from eating the litter and scraps from the toxic hog fest food. That crap they sell downtown will kill humans too but it takes longer.
Peter Griffith

Canton, IL

#4 Sep 10, 2012
The bird bird bird...the bird is the word !!
make it worth your while

Mendota, IL

#5 Sep 10, 2012
do any of you realize that on tuesday the 4th about twenty or more kids went home from school with stomach aches and vomiting hmmmm maybe it was the carnival food the health dept doesnt do shit just take money and heres your food permit why dont they inspect the food that fat ass secretary Lisa at the health dept is a reflection of the dept it self
Not from here

Hinckley, IL

#6 Sep 10, 2012
I know the last few years I have ate up at hog days the food is terriable and have got sick every time.It took awhile,but I finally caught on & stopped going,hehe
M Good

Canton, IL

#7 Sep 10, 2012
Yes...every time I eat up there I get horrible horrible hershey squirts...kinda like chunky brown water that smells like sewage !! I love the food tho...glad I only have to deal with it once a year!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitches 1 hr KEWCHIC 3
Employees stealing from Great Dane (Mar '12) Sun WOW 23
jojos Sat Observer 7
Cops! Jul 21 WOW 10
Nikki Lopez (Dec '12) Jul 20 RailRider16 13
Lmao Jul 19 Shannon lanxon 3
Kewanee Protest 07/16/2016 Jul 18 Ulikeprisonsex 8

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance