Posted in the Kewanee Forum

Ghost Hunter

Kewanee, IL

#1 Jul 7, 2012
Is it really haunted?
long gone

Kewanee, IL

#3 Jul 8, 2012
If your talking about the abandoned farm house that used to be outside of Kewanee, it burnt down several years back.
barn

Geneseo, IL

#4 Jul 9, 2012
Isn't the old barn still there?
Ghost Hunter

Kewanee, IL

#5 Jul 9, 2012
long gone wrote:
If your talking about the abandoned farm house that used to be outside of Kewanee, it burnt down several years back.
Yes i'm talking about the one that used to be outside Kewanee. I know it burned down. I want to know where it was. And who burnt it down?
barn

Geneseo, IL

#6 Jul 9, 2012
It's behind Walmart out a ways.
I know

Crete, IL

#7 Jul 9, 2012
Know one burned it down. It cought fire. Every house thats been built on the property has burnt down.
Its on O dea St

Peoria, IL

#8 Jul 9, 2012
Its on O'dea St. Can anyone guess which one ?
directions

Kewanee, IL

#9 Jul 9, 2012
As you are drivin towards Wal-Mart turn at the stoplight to the left. Then you come to a 4-way stop go straight. Go around a coupe curves then I believe you take the 1st left and the house is the left. There used to be dead animals nailed to the power posts and horses riding around in the barnyard. The house was vacant for many years and we used to walk through it. Creepy! This property has been knows as Amityville for decades. Back when I was in high school over 25 years ago people said that it was haunted, never had anything freaky happen when walking through it, it was just creepy.
Mel

United States

#10 Jul 21, 2012
I was there a couple times back when it was still around. Lame old abandoned junky house is all I remember. The stories people made up was the only thing that made it freaky if you just put that out of your mind it was just a shit hole lol.

“Coming to wipe you out”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11 Aug 2, 2012
The house was burned down. Someone confessed to doing it that was not even involved at all. But he never has been very smart as it is.
bummer

Somonauk, IL

#12 Aug 2, 2012
thats a shame i had a record for most condoms out there oh well theres plenty of other spots.
WTH

Kewanee, IL

#13 Aug 4, 2012
Who confessed to it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min have faith 50,010
This is how we get our jobs back. 11 hr Phantom 4
School consolidation 12 hr Wethersfield Fan 24
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 16 hr Spermcount1 4,050
still seeking Susan 22 hr oldcrazy 25
white rabbit logistics (Feb '14) Sun Exactly 10
Scary float in Hog Day parade Sun wimps 8

Kewanee Jobs

Kewanee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kewanee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kewanee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]