kewanee foreclosures
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Travis

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Don't pay near asking price if you know how foreclosures work like I do I bought a foreclosure for 500 $$ in kewanee best deal ever lol 500 cash home was for sale for 15,000
really

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Get a free and clear title with that. No back liens or back taxes or family memebers wanting to claim it? Right of way...moving it off property...condemed....lets see what did I forget?
pay your bills

Putnam, IL

#3 Feb 13, 2013
there r so many homes in kewanee going through forclosure.many people dont know how to pay their bills.they live beyond their means.they try to keep up with the jones!why would you not pay on your home? stupid!
think

Herndon, VA

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Maybe they lost their job due to downsizing, held on as long as possible? It's silly to paint every case with the same brush.
If folks truly lived within their present means. buying everything outright with the money that they saved, the economy would crash. Our entire national economy is based on folks living outside of their means. Like it or not, the increasing credit was selected by banks and businesses as a replacement to increasing paychecks.
looking to buy

Putnam, IL

#5 Feb 13, 2013
is there a list of kewanee forclosures?
WTH

Kewanee, IL

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Pay your bills you are an idiot. You just think you an label people and because you spout the garbage out of your stupid head, it must be true.

Have you heard about unemployment? Downsizing, the increase or prices for gas and food?

Don't be an idiot. No one is trying to keep up the Jones, they are trying to keep food on ther table fucktard.
jdm

Putnam, IL

#7 Feb 14, 2013
WTH wrote:
Pay your bills you are an idiot. You just think you an label people and because you spout the garbage out of your stupid head, it must be true.
Have you heard about unemployment? Downsizing, the increase or prices for gas and food?
Don't be an idiot. No one is trying to keep up the Jones, they are trying to keep food on ther table fucktard.
your home must be in forclosure! pay your bills!
Whatmorons

Kewanee, IL

#8 Feb 19, 2013
People in this town have no brains.
help

Mendota, IL

#9 Feb 20, 2013
how do i keep my home from being forclosed? we have missed a few payments because i was layed off!
Fire bug Doug

Peoria, IL

#10 Mar 4, 2013
help wrote:
how do i keep my home from being forclosed? we have missed a few payments because i was layed off!
Just do like I do !!
listings

Princeton, IL

#11 Mar 4, 2013
here are a few of the homes in kewanee being forclosed on. rockwell st,madison ave ,third st,chestnut st,boss st, rice st, mckinley ave,just a few. there are many more. you can get these homes at a good price at the auction.
BHCO

Princeton, IL

#12 Mar 11, 2013
Travis wrote:
Don't pay near asking price if you know how foreclosures work like I do I bought a foreclosure for 500 $$ in kewanee best deal ever lol 500 cash home was for sale for 15,000
how do i find a list of homes in kewanee?
Seth

Princeton, IL

#13 Mar 11, 2013
pay your bills wrote:
there r so many homes in kewanee going through forclosure.many people dont know how to pay their bills.they live beyond their means.they try to keep up with the jones!why would you not pay on your home? stupid!
Most of those people you talk about are losing their homes because of Unemployment. Jobs are moving out of Kewanee and our worthless City Council do nothing to bring jobs in.
Hank

Kewanee, IL

#14 Mar 11, 2013
BHCO wrote:
<quoted text> how do i find a list of homes in kewanee?
Go to the Henry County Courthouse records office. Any home behind on taxes you can pay the taxes. If it goes three yrs, I believe, and you paid the taxes for all three yrs the home is yours free and clear.
Hank

Kewanee, IL

#15 Mar 11, 2013
help wrote:
The mortgage holder must offer you a gov reorganization of your mortgage if you can show you can now make the payments. They will wait for god long ever and then finally do it for you. This actually helps you catch up.
BHCO

Princeton, IL

#16 Mar 11, 2013
Hank wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the Henry County Courthouse records office. Any home behind on taxes you can pay the taxes. If it goes three yrs, I believe, and you paid the taxes for all three yrs the home is yours free and clear.
so if i pay the taxes the home is mine,does this include forclosed homes?
dreamer

Dekalb, IL

#17 Mar 11, 2013
BHCO wrote:
<quoted text> so if i pay the taxes the home is mine,does this include forclosed homes?
This is not BHCO,I am BHCO and I know how to buy forclosed properties but I do not,I BUY TAX PROPERTIES and private sales.I am offended that this is posted under my name.I dont take homes from people,I buy them back fronm the statee and make use of them for the people..follow the links on my blog to my offline web pages that will tell you how to help buy back america..Is it so hard for persons to use their own sign in..I dont understand why anyone would want to be me..

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#18 Mar 11, 2013
BHCO wrote:
<quoted text> so if i pay the taxes the home is mine,does this include foreclosed homes?
This is not BHCO, I do not buy foreclosed properties even though I know how to .I buy properties private and from tax auction from the state.If you want to pay somebodies taxes and assume their property,do that shit under your own name,I find it revolting I was implied on this. My program is buying back America,not undermining Americans during hard times.You are not me so stop pretending to be me,fricken cowards.If you want to buy something ,get a job and work for it,as far as I am concerned ,paying someones taxes to assume their house is about as cowardly as using someone else's identity.
Steve

Kewanee, IL

#19 Mar 11, 2013
BHCO wrote:
<quoted text> so if i pay the taxes the home is mine,does this include forclosed homes?
If a home owner is behind on their taxes for 1 or 2 years, and you pay them both, and the owner pays for the third, you are screwed. So I've been told. I know several ppl that wait for a tax return to pay the property taxes. Sounds odd, but it gets it done. People either don't know how to save for taxes or don't have taxes worked into their mortgage.
missy

Princeton, IL

#20 Mar 11, 2013
how do i find forclosed homes in kewanee?I hear i can get one of those at a auction,can someone please give me some info.thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
318 3rd Street Aug 13 Carol lowe 1
Glenn and Doyle Nichols (Sep '16) Aug 12 John Coffee 3
Officer goff Aug 10 Scarlet 1
Stop donating to Goodwill (Jan '12) Aug 9 Goodwill is trash 12
What happens about Mike Evans and Scott Wyatt? Aug 1 JUSTICE 2
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) Jul 31 Tammy 42
Why aren't we talking about Thor here yet? Jul 28 Lucy 3

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance