Darcy Robson & Tyler Butts

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Sep 8, 2010
Did any1 here that they got caught [email protected] at the park in farview i think! I thought he was dating rachael stead.
fista cuffs

United States

#2 Sep 8, 2010
doin it at fairview... what a romantic setting
ahhh

Sterling, IL

#3 Sep 8, 2010
If they got caught why is she the only one that I've seen that was charged with anything?
ya ya

Kewanee, IL

#4 Sep 8, 2010
read the paper both were charged
white wanabe rapper

Madison, TN

#5 Sep 8, 2010
fista cuffs wrote:
doin it at fairview... what a romantic setting
Lol! Right that's nasty, fairview? Come on u think they could of done it somewhere else at least. That's real class right there. I heard anyways that darcy is to broke to afford condoms so she used tyler's dirty sock instead. Don't believe me just ask tyler about it.
ahhh

Sterling, IL

#7 Sep 8, 2010
ya ya wrote:
read the paper both were charged
When i typed that I had read the online news and it had onlyl mentioned Darcy the other day!!!
Fairview

Warrington, PA

#8 Sep 8, 2010
I heard it was a plastic baggie from the crack they bought
Raw Hide

Peru, IL

#9 Sep 8, 2010
I heard she was getting it in the azz while bent over the swings when the pigs caught them... Only at Hog Days !!!!!!!
ABC

Kewanee, IL

#10 Sep 8, 2010
Can anyone say warts?
hee

Sterling, IL

#11 Sep 9, 2010
wow, shes a winner.lol that girl needs some serious HELP!!!!!!!!
Will

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Sep 9, 2010
Nothin like a little poop chute action. lol
slamp

Sterling, IL

#13 Sep 12, 2010
sounds like there both some winners
willow

Galva, IL

#14 Sep 12, 2010
right, moving from darcy to stead, can someone please help this young man find something thats seen less dick than a unrinal. and fewer diseases! NASTY!! She was sleeping with some chris spek, dirty b****h prolly spreadin the hepr she got!
willow

Galva, IL

#15 Sep 12, 2010
Shes givin the herp to Brandon Padilla also, Some guys dont care where they stick it til its too late. HAHA brandon you herpe totin POS.
hmmmmmmm

Sterling, IL

#16 Dec 28, 2010
Well I just hope that Tyler gets word of when his baby is born. She is goig to give the baby up an not tell him nothing. This is wrong. He has rights just like any mother does. That an the fact she has been doing drugs while she is knocked up is just great. She dont have her son an dcfs took her lil girl away. there is mother of the year right there... If ayone knows Tyler an is reading this please tell him what she is going to do.
Anonymous

Goodlettsville, TN

#17 Dec 28, 2010
hmmmmmmm wrote:
Well I just hope that Tyler gets word of when his baby is born. She is goig to give the baby up an not tell him nothing. This is wrong. He has rights just like any mother does. That an the fact she has been doing drugs while she is knocked up is just great. She dont have her son an dcfs took her lil girl away. there is mother of the year right there... If ayone knows Tyler an is reading this please tell him what she is going to do.
Dude it's not his baby. It is the baby of the guy she was with after tyler
ahhh

Sterling, IL

#18 Dec 28, 2010
hmmmmmmm wrote:
The way I hear it, she was with yet another guy the same night that she got busted with Tyler. I'm sure she doesnt even know who the father actually is. I hope this baby is put up for adoption and finds a family with parents that will love him/her unconditionally and give the child a life that it deserves.
ahhh

Sterling, IL

#19 Dec 28, 2010
tmongt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude it's not his baby. It is the baby of the guy she was with after tyler
And isn't this guy Holden Hulslander?
wasnt

United States

#20 Dec 28, 2010
ahhh wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I hear it, she was with yet another guy the same night that she got busted with Tyler. I'm sure she doesnt even know who the father actually is. I hope this baby is put up for adoption and finds a family with parents that will love him/her unconditionally and give the child a life that it deserves.
from what he told me it was her that snitched him out because he broke up with her. she went for a ride with jagers the same night and told him everything and a few days later he got arrested and she went and found dudes that same night
hmmmmmmm

Sterling, IL

#21 Dec 28, 2010
no its not Holens or Hulslander. She swears its Tyler an she even told him it was. I think there is a good chance it is but he needs to get dna test soon as that baby i born. I think its a good idea to give baby up also but why give it to people who are still married to other people an cant afford the kids they do have. They are not even stable so why give a kid to them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason smith 15 hr Galva 1
Hit And Run On June Street Mon OMG 2
What's the best way to shave my balls so i look... (Jul '10) May 29 Clean Shaven 38
Kevin Kate goes to Menards May 29 WKJ62929 22
Family Video Idiots (Jan '12) May 19 Bill 13
Liz Akers new boyfriend May 19 1 Gary 2
School consolidation (Sep '14) May 17 why not vote 61
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kewanee Mortgages