Geraldine (Gerri) Roijas

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

Camilla

Earlville, IL

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Does anyone know anything about this person & whats going on with her lately?
DUMMY

Kewanee, IL

#2 Sep 26, 2012
YEA SHES BEEN IN JAIL. AND SHES A THIEVE SO KEEP HER OUT OF YOUR HOUSE. SHELL STEAL YOU BLIND. NO GOOD PIECE OF CRAP.
yo daddy

Spring, TX

#3 Sep 27, 2012
who ever you bitches are talking shit and worrying about my mother get it life...keep her name out yalls mouth and ill keep this out your mothers mouth....btw my name is mike muthaphuckin barrera
Camilla

La Moille, IL

#4 Sep 27, 2012
Iheard she was out but dont know for sure I dont know her personally & from the way it sounds, I DONT WANT TO KNOW HER & GLAD I DONT!!!! From the ay t ouns she is nothing but trouble. I have heard a LOT of bad things bout her. I was just curious. Thanx for the info DUMMY. Appreciate it.
geraldine

Kewanee, IL

#5 Sep 27, 2012
ya'll dont have nothing better to do is talk shit about people on this site,,,, yes, am out, what do u all care any how,,,,, i have made alot of mistakes in my life, hung out with alot of bad company as welll, not proud of them,,,yes, i have had time to sit and think of my wrongness ok....am not out here bothering noone,,and i dont want to be bothered with anyone as well,,so u listen to all the he say, she say, all u want,,,,I DID MY TIME< NOW EVERYONE LEAVE ME HELL ALONG....KEEP MY NAME OUT OF UR MOUTH,,,,, AND IF U GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME< BRING IT TO MY HOUSE<<SINCE U ALL SEeM TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME.<<AM NOT SCARED OF U ALL JUST BECAUSE AM UP HERE BY MYSELF, THAT I OUGHT TO BE ...YA'LL ACT LIKE YA'LL DONT HAVE SKELTONS IN UR CLOSED... LIKE YA'LL NEVER DONE NOTHING IN UR LIFE BEFORE<,,,,so F,,,all ya'll
Camilla

La Moille, IL

#7 Sep 28, 2012
Geraldine, I wasnt dissing you I was just stating what I have heard. I dont know you. So as I said I was just stating what I have heard. There are 2 Camillas on here so Im not sure who you are talking to. But anyway you will not see me on here anymore. This is a gossip site (or at least some of it)I wont say which Camilla I am but just know that this Camilla wont be on here anymore.
CRAZY FOR TOPICS

La Moille, IL

#8 Sep 28, 2012
yo daddy wrote:
who ever you bitches are talking shit and worrying about my mother get it life...keep her name out yalls mouth and ill keep this out your mothers mouth....btw my name is mike muthaphuckin barrera
Mr.Barrera, You have no clue what we ALL know! Youre smack talkin dont scare anyone! If you think you can stop all this about your so called mother why dont you just come up here & PROVE it! What? You gonna beat everybody?!! NO! I dont think so! There are toomany pple in Kewanee that know EXACTLY what your mother is like! Would you care to prove them all wrong? HUH? I dont think so cause it would be you against most of Kewanee! You hiding out from something too? HUH? Wouldnt be surprised.
Geraldine

Kewanee, IL

#9 Sep 28, 2012
Camilla wrote:
Geraldine, I wasnt dissing you I was just stating what I have heard. I dont know you. So as I said I was just stating what I have heard. There are 2 Camillas on here so Im not sure who you are talking to. But anyway you will not see me on here anymore. This is a gossip site (or at least some of it)I wont say which Camilla I am but just know that this Camilla wont be on here anymore.
alright,,thk u,,u have a wanderful day,,,am done with kewanee, once am off parlor myself, not even from here, theres better places to to be,,take care,,am not really a bad person, just made some mistakes and not proud of them,,
Geraldine

Kewanee, IL

#10 Sep 28, 2012
CRAZY FOR TOPICS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr.Barrera, You have no clue what we ALL know! Youre smack talkin dont scare anyone! If you think you can stop all this about your so called mother why dont you just come up here & PROVE it! What? You gonna beat everybody?!! NO! I dont think so! There are toomany pple in Kewanee that know EXACTLY what your mother is like! Would you care to prove them all wrong? HUH? I dont think so cause it would be you against most of Kewanee! You hiding out from something too? HUH? Wouldnt be surprised.
And for u crazy for topics,,. my son knows everything about me, not proud that he does, but never hide nothing, and hes not hiding from nothing as well, he just got smart and took his family up out of this suck ass town,,so go talk about someone else and leave us along,,,like go talk about buffy,or jimmy, or someone that gets away with shit, never see the prison house,,,why do they seem to get away with everything,,huh,,can u tell me that,,am done here, let me do my parole,as well as i did my time... am not bothering anyone,,i have learned something out of all this, really,and am not proud of it, ok..wont be back on this site again, its all b.s. take care,,
CRAZY FOR TOPICS

La Moille, IL

#11 Oct 2, 2012
As for you AND your son, We ALL know what you ae like. You are both con artists, theives users & whatever else! You AND your son havebeen in prison for numerous things theft,drug use and who knows what else. You think you would have learned from the 1st time but NO! You make ppl think you have changed but you NEVER will!Why dont you both just go back to the hole you crawled out of & leave the decent LAW ABIDING citizens alone!!!!! You know that old saying... A leopard NEVER changes his spots! Well you are BOTH like leopards!ADIOS CONS!!!!!!
dumpster king

Kewanee, IL

#12 Oct 5, 2012
Geraldine wrote:
<quoted text> And for u crazy for topics,,. my son knows everything about me, not proud that he does, but never hide nothing, and hes not hiding from nothing as well, he just got smart and took his family up out of this suck ass town,,so go talk about someone else and leave us along,,,like go talk about buffy,or jimmy, or someone that gets away with shit, never see the prison house,,,why do they seem to get away with everything,,huh,,can u tell me that,,am done here, let me do my parole,as well as i did my time... am not bothering anyone,,i have learned something out of all this, really,and am not proud of it, ok..wont be back on this site again, its all b.s. take care,,
I believe you have changed. I do not know you either. Keep strong and keep doing the right thing. It's tough but hang in there you can do it.
yo daddy

Spring, TX

#13 Oct 5, 2012
haha who ever crazy fr topics is you a hoe for the simple fact you talking shit expose ya self hoe, whats your name who are you? as far as me hiding from something yea rite aint no one in kewanee worhte hiding from most of yall are meth heads anyway ya damn idiot why you talking shit i got things in life now that ya ass still trying to pay for as the old fuck you probally are then again wait ya probally fckin broke ya sory peice of shit, get a life hoe......
CRAZY FOR TOPICS

La Moille, IL

#14 Oct 7, 2012
I hate o be the bearer of bad news boy BUT word gets around & you & your mother ARE BAD news & ALWAYS in trouble! I may not be able to get out due to health problems BUT I do read the papers listen to the news & hear what others are saying. Let me say this before & end this, IM VEWRY GLAD THAT I DONT KNOW YOU & IF I DID, THE 1ST TIME EITHER ONE OF YOU CAME NEAR ME OR MY FAMILY OR MY HOUSE, YOU WOULD BOTH BE IN JAIL AGAIN BECAUSE I DONT LIKE JAILBIRD OR CONARTISTS,THIEVES,LIARS, DRUG USERS. I AM A VERY LAW ABIDING CITIZEN.
to funny

Kewanee, IL

#15 Oct 10, 2012
CRAZY FOR TOPICS wrote:
I hate o be the bearer of bad news boy BUT word gets around & you & your mother ARE BAD news & ALWAYS in trouble! I may not be able to get out due to health problems BUT I do read the papers listen to the news & hear what others are saying. Let me say this before & end this, IM VEWRY GLAD THAT I DONT KNOW YOU & IF I DID, THE 1ST TIME EITHER ONE OF YOU CAME NEAR ME OR MY FAMILY OR MY HOUSE, YOU WOULD BOTH BE IN JAIL AGAIN BECAUSE I DONT LIKE JAILBIRD OR CONARTISTS,THIEVES,LIARS, DRUG USERS. I AM A VERY LAW ABIDING CITIZEN.
u dont know these people, but u talking shit on them ,read, or he say. she say shit, wow, but u got skelton in ur closet too,,,so having health problems, cant get out, gives u the right to bad mouth people on here , cause ur bored, really , u wouldnt like anyone talking about u, if they didnt know u,,
RIVERIA

La Moille, IL

#16 Oct 13, 2012
In reply to the person listed as too funny,I have absolutely NO skeletons in my closet! Ive NEVER used drugs, have NEVER been arrested, have NEVER EVER been in trouble with the law for ANYTHING! I AM A VERY LAW ABIDING CITIZEN! I pretty much keep to myself & when I DO go out, I get what I have to do done & right back home again!I amy take time to visit with friends if I feel up to it BUT when you see these names in te paper ot hear themo the news almosteverytime you turn around, what is a person to think about these kinds of ppl? Makes you wonder doesnt it?
Really

Kewanee, IL

#17 Oct 16, 2012
RIVERIA wrote:
In reply to the person listed as too funny,I have absolutely NO skeletons in my closet! Ive NEVER used drugs, have NEVER been arrested, have NEVER EVER been in trouble with the law for ANYTHING! I AM A VERY LAW ABIDING CITIZEN! I pretty much keep to myself & when I DO go out, I get what I have to do done & right back home again!I amy take time to visit with friends if I feel up to it BUT when you see these names in te paper ot hear themo the news almosteverytime you turn around, what is a person to think about these kinds of ppl? Makes you wonder doesnt it?
So u call yourself prefect huh,,,Really.....people can make mistakes, everyone does,,,but really.. why do u get on this lady,s page here, still taking about her and her son if u didnt know her, sounds to me you do..Well i know them both, she,s out of prison, staying to herself, not bothering anyone,,& dont care to know whats going on here in kewanee, let along this page ,she hung out with the wrong people at the time, and has no intention of hunging out with any more, so give the lady a break , she's trying to better her life,,,
wandering

Kewanee, IL

#18 Oct 16, 2012
RIVERIA wrote:
,,why u so into wht she is doing any how if u dont now her,,,seriously leave th lady alone,,like u dont hae nothing else t do bu cut people down on here, i hve read u downing thers on other pages too ..whats up with that , u wouldnt want people talking smack on u,,,ops i forgot u hink ur better then everyon,,u dont make mitakes,,,lol..uur not god,,get right,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 9 min Beaver 4,056
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Sharky 50,066
School consolidation 12 hr ppl 26
This is how we get our jobs back. 19 hr Tequila Mockingbird 5
coward who shot cat in galva 20 hr curious 1
still seeking Susan Tue oldcrazy 26
white rabbit logistics (Feb '14) Sep 28 Exactly 10
Kewanee Dating
Find my Match

Kewanee Jobs

Kewanee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kewanee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kewanee