wondering

Kewanee, IL

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Wonder if she knows her man is stepping out on her? With the girl he was seeing before her
unreal

Neponset, IL

#2 Aug 27, 2012
not surprised. Hes always been a lowlife. Look what he did to casey. She loved him with all her heart. He will forever be a piece of shit. My advise..Run Tabitha. And I hope you have been using condoms
wondering

Kewanee, IL

#3 Aug 27, 2012
Thinks he's a playa but it seems he always picks the girls just dumb enuff to believe his bs. Sylvia needs to move on to sumthing better
stupidgirl

Kewanee, IL

#4 Aug 28, 2012
Maybe they will both wake up and see he is playing them both! But they seem to dumb or nieve to pull their heads out of their a##es to see the light!
ROFL

Kewanee, IL

#5 Aug 28, 2012
i just think ppl here need to just mind there own business and let ppl live out there own lives and worry about there selves. If its not affecting you or has nothing to do with you then why even open your mouth in the first place. We know your drama hungry but eventually you must grow up and learn to stay the f**k out of it!
Get Over It Bro

Mendota, IL

#7 Aug 28, 2012
ROFL wrote:
i just think ppl here need to just mind there own business and let ppl live out there own lives and worry about there selves. If its not affecting you or has nothing to do with you then why even open your mouth in the first place. We know your drama hungry but eventually you must grow up and learn to stay the f**k out of it!
This Is Kewanee Topix. Its What People Do. Get Over It? If You Dont Like What The People Say Then Get Outta Here.
Gentleman

Metamora, IL

#8 Sep 5, 2012
And who is this fine, upstanding Gentleman of Kewanee? LOL, he sounds like all the rest!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who beat Cody up 8 hr The Rich Fairview... 5
new mayor poll Fri yep 7
WOW COMMITTEE RAISES $7,100 so far Fri yep 5
vote or kewanee mayor Dec 25 Steve 23
walmart and telecheck (Jul '13) Dec 23 outtathere 34
Subway or Caseys (May '13) Dec 22 Big cat Heath 15
Unsolved Murders 1974-1978 (Mar '14) Dec 20 Chiro 94 3
Kewanee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kewanee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kewanee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kewanee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

NBC Sports12:58PM
William Hayes, Alec Ogletree draw fines after fight with Giants
NBC Sports 5:11 PM
Russell Okung cleared to play from bruised lung, Max Unger a game-time decision
NBC Sports 8:41 PM
Report: Chargers worked out Austin Pettis
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?