|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

who wrote:
kris graf
BRIAN WORKED WITH KRIS GARF>>>>>WTF HE KNEWQ BETTER THAN TO SERVE HER...I DOUBT IT WAS HER....LET'S GET REAL HERE......
Uh huh

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

clean guy wrote:
<quoted text> i never knew he worked,where does he work at???
Lol i know right.....no hes laid off living off unemployment n meth money...i hope his ass gets locked up....its about damn time he got caught!!
Uh huh

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

I know it was a guy tho not a girl....supposably he told someone that he had worked with where n when he was droppin it off they didnt get him til he got back to town tho not while droppin it off

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Uh huh wrote:
I know it was a guy tho not a girl....supposably he told someone that he had worked with where n when he was droppin it off they didnt get him til he got back to town tho not while droppin it off
THANK YOU..I USUALLY HEAR ALOT BUT I HAVEN'T HEARD A NAME YET THAT GOT BRIAN
lilbit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Hmmm how do u no so much
Uh huh wrote:
Uh huh

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

I dont know the name but he does when the person that told me she didnt know a name....lol i know so much cuz i talked to someone that was there thats y....lets just say i know brian quite well
lilbit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Brian w Brian g Brian b Brian h???
Uh huh

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

lilbit wrote:
Brian w Brian g Brian b Brian h???
Brian grover washburn
hmmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Oh OK lol
Uh huh wrote:
<quoted text> Brian grover washburn
tweedle dee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Grover what's that about
Uh huh

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

tweedle dee wrote:
Grover what's that about
His middle name
lmfao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Oh for real wow that's strange
Uh huh

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

lmfao wrote:
Oh for real wow that's strange
I know...right lol
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Never heard of that lmfao
duane shaw

Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

hahaha wrote:
not going to happen with the shaws and amy white back in that town
nope!!!!!not the shaws
yea right duane

Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

duane shaw wrote:
<quoted text>nope!!!!!not the shaws
duane youre the biggest one of them all you tweeker..little wanna be "latin king". youre a fake little b itch. shut up and go sit your a ss in a corner
num one B

Havertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

FLMAO wrote:
<quoted text> Okay smart one. I don't have a felony???? I'm not older than her mom. I never said I was, get your head check! I'm not Tabitha! Yes they did help me with my rent as I was going to school an held a job the whole time I was on HUD unlike the cranes who own the house because Michell an her mom fraud the system to get the trashy house they live in:) Wow I get into an argument with Nicole who is the nasty as hell an You assume that it is me talking about you on here? Then sit here an post all the lies I love it. Here is my thought on topics and people trash talking. I am who I am I don't need to prove myself or was my time caring what other people think about me. Those who matter know an those who don't, well don't really matter do they:) Okay, My man is going to be here in a bit to take me to school. One of the fist time being on this site an last. I set my shit straight. I have no need to keep coming back an acting like little children. Later:):)
AINT THAT ALL THE TRUTH EVERYONE OF THE ARE DIRT BALLS AND I FELL SORRY FOR GARY HAVING TO LIVE THERE WITH THEN HES A HARD WORKER AND NEVER DIRTY ABOUT HIS SELF OR WHERE HE LIVES LIKE ALL OF THEM AND THANK GOD YOU AINT LIKE THEM YOU GOT UR LIVE TOGETHER KNOWING HOW IT WAS WHEN U WAS YOUNGER AND HAD TO LIVE
whoop ass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

How bout this who cares if you don't do it forget about it Meth heads aren't hurting anyone but them selvesvthey are not out hurting you Cuz they are to worried bout that next fix or cooking the next batch so stop hating and move on with your own life God does not judge so why should all of you
Yeah Right

Grayslake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

While they bust one lab another is instantly being thrown together. Just ask good ole Larry Weir and Liz Carter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Kewanee Forum right now

Search the Kewanee Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 49,032
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 9 hr Pay to Play 1,881
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 11 hr Nono 6,592
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 11 hr Chicagobunny 528
white rabbit logistics 21 hr Amazing 7
tumblesin auto 22 hr fista cuffs 2
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Thu Audit 3,853
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kewanee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••