Great Dane 4 Life
GD Trailor Builder

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2013
Thank you GD and Chuck for supporting me and Kewanee with this plant. They aint gonna move it to Mexico because we build quality trailors here in Kewanee and we are frankly the "Great" in Great Dane.
tim harwig

United States

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Gay
pffff

Kewanee, IL

#3 Mar 1, 2013
very gay
white hat

Dahinda, IL

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Why wouldn't they move great pain to mexico? Think about it...just put your drill down for a second and really think. No no think don't go off a blue print buddy. Should they care where great pain in the jackass is located ? Its only a matter of time before that plant is empty and goes somewhere else cheaper. Pray that don't happen....that would be the death of kewanne
white hat

Dahinda, IL

#5 Mar 1, 2013
GD Trailor Builder wrote:
Thank you GD and Chuck for supporting me and Kewanee with this plant. They aint gonna move it to Mexico because we build quality trailors here in Kewanee and we are frankly the "Great" in Great Dane.
. When you are done with the great task of thinking meet me in the bathroom stall so you can give me another b.j. Ill call it in to the office when I'm ready.
office

Dahinda, IL

#6 Mar 1, 2013
Kerby heaton please come to office. Kerby heaton please come to the office
osha

Dahinda, IL

#7 Mar 1, 2013
This place is too dangerious....the company must comply with safty standards. That will cost $100,000,000.00 to update and finish paying overdue fines and fees of $999,999,999,999.00 if great dane does not pay us obama administration has no options but to shut it all down. If you don't like it tough. Just take your company else where mexico maybe....
obama bin biden

United States

#8 Mar 1, 2013
We are going to rebuild america...we are gonna create new jobs, we are gonna re draft the american dream, those who comply won't have to move to mexico
kerby heaton

Dahinda, IL

#9 Mar 1, 2013
O yhea...that makes sence now that you say that
office

Dahinda, IL

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Tim harwig please come to the office. Tim harwig please come to the office.
chuck the wood chucker

Dahinda, IL

#11 Mar 1, 2013
You two guys follow me we gotta really talk about what was said on topix. Meet me at the end stall....I. must find out if these stories are true.
chuck

Dahinda, IL

#12 Mar 3, 2013
I would like to thank all you hebrew slaves for helping us build the great pyrimid. Every shift must move a lot of blocks down the rails and perfect it so it fits perfectly into the great structure of our society. These blocks will then be transfered via black top rivers and delievered unto the pharoe ; obama bin biden. If any of you have a complaint about your position in life please report to the office so we can transfer you to mexico. ( or...we could settle it up in the bathroom stall and you could be assigned to giveing me my daily b.j. a b.j. is something you suck on till it cums out )
the office

Dahinda, IL

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Would dahwayne and justin please come to the office. Dahwayne and justin come to the office. Bathroom stall duties....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Consolidation 3 hr Heff 2
Kevin Kate Mon Angie L 3
I just bought a Jehovas Witness advent calendar Sun Dot 1
if you do not live in fairview (Sep '13) Sun Edward 38
Two fires in Kewanee Saturday night but neither... (Oct '13) Dec 1 fire bug dug 5
Local Bands In Kewanee (Inside Out, The Breeze,... (Mar '10) Dec 1 Lisa 83
walmart and telecheck (Jul '13) Nov 30 Jill 66

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kewanee Mortgages