Obama vs Romney Debate

Obama vs Romney Debate

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

Independent

Princeton, IL

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Someone has to start this off. Romney will be sure to say something stupid that will remind us how rich and out of touch he is. I really can't wait to watch Obama crush him.
Okay

Dahinda, IL

#2 Oct 2, 2012
At least Obama can talk to the average people. Unless you are Mitt Romney, or a billionaire Romney wont talk to you nor will he care what problems you have. If mitt romney gets elected this country will be WORSE than what it already is. And for most of the people that do not like Obama is because they are racists. Bush is the one that started the war, Bush is the one that started the mess, Bush is the one that fuked all of us over then Obama came in TRYING TO HELP HE HAD NO INTENTIONS ON TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE and all of the Republicans decided to make it seem like obama was a awful person when really he is a great person. If Michelle would stop being so healthy crazy it would be all ok. But Obama was starting as a president when times were getting rough and we were going into a Recession, people are trying to focus on the bad Obamas done and ignoring the good hes done. Romney wants to take away basically all woman's rights, take away abortions for the ones who even get raped or will die if they dont have a abortion, and he doesnt give two sh!ts about the lower and middle class. so Romney can go fuk himself and i hope to god Obama gets elected!!!!!
obama the dope

Southampton, PA

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Okay wrote:
At least Obama can talk to the average people. Unless you are Mitt Romney, or a billionaire Romney wont talk to you nor will he care what problems you have. If mitt romney gets elected this country will be WORSE than what it already is. And for most of the people that do not like Obama is because they are racists. Bush is the one that started the war, Bush is the one that started the mess, Bush is the one that fuked all of us over then Obama came in TRYING TO HELP HE HAD NO INTENTIONS ON TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE and all of the Republicans decided to make it seem like obama was a awful person when really he is a great person. If Michelle would stop being so healthy crazy it would be all ok. But Obama was starting as a president when times were getting rough and we were going into a Recession, people are trying to focus on the bad Obamas done and ignoring the good hes done. Romney wants to take away basically all woman's rights, take away abortions for the ones who even get raped or will die if they dont have a abortion, and he doesnt give two sh!ts about the lower and middle class. so Romney can go fuk himself and i hope to god Obama gets elected!!!!!
HE HE,your pissed off because you found out that your boy Obama is really brain dead without his telepromter,what took you so long to find out? He should be in cartoons,he'd make a great Daffy Duck...he he.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phil Murphy's next court date 8 hr OfficerObvious 1
Best Hair Salon for Teenagers in Kewanee? (Jul '10) 13 hr Smellyfarts 59
Natahsa Ellis? Wessels? 13 hr Smellyfarts 3
Wethersfield why? 13 hr Smellyfarts 5
farm king May 15 doug 1
Tear down fairview (Sep '10) May 8 Serious 85
Dumbass May 3 truth 4

Kewanee Jobs

Personal Finance

Kewanee Mortgages