idiot heroin addicts
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
keep it real

Toledo, OH

#1 Jun 18, 2012
Why must they lie to try to make themselves look better??? They are only incriminating them selves!!!!!
Dumb dumbs lmfao @all of you
cheryl

Kewanee, IL

#2 Jun 18, 2012
why did darcy and ryan leave peart to die instead of gettig him help
truth

United States

#4 Jun 18, 2012
cheryl wrote:
why did darcy and ryan leave peart to die instead of gettig him help
If you know this than Why not tell The police!!!
Lol

Geneseo, IL

#5 Jun 18, 2012
Sounds to me like Cheryl is a heroin junkie herself. How do you know all this? Pot calling the kettle black maybe??
cheryl

Kewanee, IL

#6 Jun 18, 2012
i call them as i see them and i see you as a coward lol but then again put your name up here and people will know what trash you are
miss biotch

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jun 19, 2012
cheryl wrote:
i call them as i see them and i see you as a coward lol but then again put your name up here and people will know what trash you are
kinda funny Cheryl you know all about everyone who does drugs but you are innocent huh??? I think you may need rehab yourself and maybe a life, along with some morals and respect for others you Hippocrate
cheryl

Kewanee, IL

#8 Jun 19, 2012
fact you are ignorant
hippocrate - ancient greek physician commonly regarded as one of the most outstanding figures in medicie of all time
hypocrite - a person who pretends to be what he/she is not one who pretends to be better then really is....
ignorant - destitute of knowledge or eduction lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or Fact
sop trying to act like something your not
i don't pretend i state the facts you just run your mouth and get tough with your keyboard and screen name
miss biotch

Buffalo, NY

#9 Jun 19, 2012
Ok so what's your last name I look you up and show you tough guy on computer screen
cheryl

Kewanee, IL

#10 Jun 19, 2012
oh i'm scared miss "ignorat" biotch roflma
Lol

Geneseo, IL

#14 Jun 19, 2012
cheryl wrote:
my names Jen far from a coward I highly doubt you even know me
cheryl

Kewanee, IL

#15 Jun 19, 2012
i don't care who you are sorry but i wasn't losing any sleep not knowing
miss biotch

Buffalo, NY

#16 Jun 19, 2012
What ever i'm fine playing you're games soon we will see who is laughing at who

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#18 Jun 20, 2012
Cranes all look creepy they actually look like the missing link.
zz top

Columbia, MO

#19 Jun 21, 2012
Rachel stead stays shooting up. Probably the biggest idiot I know. She's old raggedy an should really pick herself up intead of worsening her life
cheryl

Kewanee, IL

#20 Jun 21, 2012
miss biotch wrote:
What ever i'm fine playing you're games soon we will see who is laughing at who
tell me how many nights michelle did you sleep under the camper in the back yard naked (visual)nasty because shannon beat your ass lol why won't carole get an illinois i.d or her drivers license renewed tired of buying your pills for you how many places did she get fired for theft what about her basket of pills you know the ones she stole while she was workin as a nurse how about the time carole stole the toilet paper and had money in her purse lol

“Coming to wipe you out”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#21 Jun 21, 2012
Did the wookie cry las nite when they thru her into the back of the cop car? How is that big lump doing on your dads 4head? lol
cheryl

Kewanee, IL

#22 Jun 21, 2012
she might have started cryin as thydrove away but she wasn't as they put her fat pimple face in the squad i think whoevers vehicle that was should be ticketed for allowing a unlicensed driver drive it
get a clue

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Jul 5, 2012
Heavy_ Hitter wrote:
Did the wookie cry las nite when they thru her into the back of the cop car? How is that big lump doing on your dads 4head? lol
keep on keeping on O we will see who gets what won't we you at the biggest hypocrite and karma is a bitch just waiting to snap [email protected] your foolish ways
wow

Evanston, IL

#24 Jul 5, 2012
cheryl u must got something to hind since you keep running your mouth about people u must not have a life cause u always on here running your mouth about someone if u got a problem go to them and stop talking shit behind there back
anti crane scum lol

Springfield, IL

#25 Jul 5, 2012
wow you really need to lay off of the crane cow udders okay? slob

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony Segura Wed PettyPolitics 1
mike hall Tue sad 1
Identity Thefy in Kewanee Sep 15 puzzled parent 4
Ashley luce is a sluut (May '10) Sep 14 Grown up 7
josh ainley gets 4 years for sexual abuse case.... (Dec '12) Sep 14 Packin Skinz 14
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) Sep 11 TinaRod31 43
Officer goff Sep 4 Goff is a psychop... 2

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kewanee Mortgages