Bands for Hog Days at Bars

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kewanee girl

Baltimore, MD

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Are there any bands at the bars? I haven't seen any listings about Sporty's, Cerno's and Pioneer? Anybody know?
Kewanee girl

Baltimore, MD

#2 Aug 27, 2012
Okay, Just read Motorbiscuit Saturday night. Any others?
someone

Kewanee, IL

#3 Aug 27, 2012
Joker's Wild at Pioneer Friday
Mojoe Philter at Sporty's Sunday
Inside out

Waterman, IL

#4 Aug 27, 2012
Inside out band will be in the alley from 10 til 130 for Vernon
Kewanee girl

Baltimore, MD

#5 Aug 27, 2012
So each bar is having a band? Inside out in the alley? The alley is better than being cramped up in a bar.
jody

Princeton, IL

#6 Aug 27, 2012
pioneers is outside too they will have neil and jack and motorbiscuit on saturday night
scott

United States

#7 Aug 27, 2012
We will have Crossroads on Friday, dj Saturday. And MojoE Philter Sunday!...oh and the cheapest drink prices in the uptown area!..come up and enjoy!
scott

United States

#8 Aug 27, 2012
Oops!..at sportys!
D i a r r h e a Chunks

Peoria, IL

#9 Aug 28, 2012
jody wrote:
pioneers is outside too they will have neil and jack and motorbiscuit on saturday night
Awesome !!!!
swell

Princeton, IL

#11 Aug 29, 2012
Short Lived fun will be up there friday or saturday. Featuring Mike Masterson
wondering

Mendota, IL

#12 Aug 30, 2012
hate to throw a wrench into things,but i do believe the city ordinance doesnt allow for minors to be in a bar or beer garden after 9pm therefore motorbiscuit can not play without this being addressed by the city council at their next meeting.there will be hell raised if this is allowed to happen,therefore allowing minors in all establishments after food hours.
jody

Princeton, IL

#14 Aug 30, 2012
motorbiscuit is playing outside at pioneer its not like they are playing in the actual bar anyways they have played there mutiple times before i dont see a problem at all it is not a beer garden btw
Green Acres

Peoria, IL

#15 Aug 30, 2012
wondering wrote:
hate to throw a wrench into things,but i do believe the city ordinance doesnt allow for minors to be in a bar or beer garden after 9pm therefore motorbiscuit can not play without this being addressed by the city council at their next meeting.there will be hell raised if this is allowed to happen,therefore allowing minors in all establishments after food hours.
Rules..rules..rules !!!! Everyone wants to ruin the fun with rules !!! Lets just all have fun...if anybody starts actin' up, just knock 'em on thier azz, and keep on havin' fun !!(Why do certain people always wanna be a cop ? It sounds like "wondering" has the frankie rigger syndrome...)
hmmmmm

Kewanee, IL

#16 Aug 30, 2012
I just wonder if they are serving alcohol in the batcave?
BHCO

Kewanee, IL

#17 Aug 30, 2012
hmmmmm wrote:
I just wonder if they are serving alcohol in the batcave?
DUH DUMB ASS. Think fat pete would just pay for a band
pfff

Kewanee, IL

#19 Sep 1, 2012
BHCO wrote:
<quoted text> I do not understand why someone insists on being me.I do not know these people that are spoken of as drunkards and fools.I cannot understand why someone who seems to have such things to say would pretend to be someone else..Do you not want to tell this person something..if I want to say something to someone in private I certainly wouldnt pretend to be someone else.It must be fear that compels others to do such things.I personally like sometimes being a drunkard and we are all fools..This person whom is my doppler must be frail from lack of courage.We should all pray for those whom have no identy so they must take others..Lord bring this lost soul to the soles of your feet so it may claim responsibility for its actions no matter the name it choose each time it speaks,Let it be also responsible for the all the personalities it chooses to have..In Jesus name I ask they be recognized by you Lord as they stand in my way with there nonsense.
Lets talk about people faking who they are. You sir are no Christain so you can drop that act
oops

United States

#21 Sep 2, 2012
jody wrote:
Pioneer Club was serving underage drinkers. A friends son who isn't even 18 was drinking there and bragging on Sat. how drunk he got.
Nice.
Pioneer is starting to look like Sporty's.
ha

Geneseo, IL

#23 Sep 2, 2012
It's really not that hard to get in. Especially during hog days.
Wrong

Kewanee, IL

#25 Sep 2, 2012
They were carding a both doors and if he did manage to get in and miss the random id checks and not get carded at the bar then maybe it could have happened. I would say hes either full of it or someone was buying his drinks, but nobody up there would serve a minor. Oh did he some how get a wrist band? He certainly would have been carded without one. My guess is ur full of it or he is.probably both
Possible

Kewanee, IL

#26 Sep 2, 2012
Wrong wrote:
They were carding a both doors and if he did manage to get in and miss the random id checks and not get carded at the bar then maybe it could have happened. I would say hes either full of it or someone was buying his drinks, but nobody up there would serve a minor. Oh did he some how get a wrist band? He certainly would have been carded without one. My guess is ur full of it or he is.probably both
We got carded Friday night and didn't get carded on Sat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heather stclair 3 hr curious george 3
Upcoming mayoral race. 4 hr all ears 11
Kewanee during the 1950's & 60's (Jul '12) 6 hr yep 39
Did anyone know Jim Creel in the 50's? 12 hr polly 3
Anyone know tasha Chamberlain (May '14) Mar 1 Boogey Woogey 5
walmart and telecheck (Jul '13) Mar 1 fixiy 40
northeast park additions Feb 27 Fact Checker 14
Kewanee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web