First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Neponset Mom

United States

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Is there a test I can use to see if my son is gay? I want to have him tested so I can get him some psychotherapy if he is gay. How do other parents know or find out?
Henry

Earlville, IL

#2 Mar 9, 2013
Ridiculous. Must be a Republican.
hey yo

Hammond, IN

#3 Mar 9, 2013
Here is the best test:
Put a penis in front of his face and if he swallows it he is gay...your welcome
Neponset Mom

United States

#4 Mar 9, 2013
I am NOT a republican. But I do need help for my son. Can you help?
BearLee

Princeton, IL

#5 Mar 9, 2013
Neponset Mom wrote:
I am NOT a republican. But I do need help for my son. Can you help?
The advice you have received in the previous two posts are all the help you need. Just accept the fact that your son is gay, and move on.
john wayne gacy

Princeton, IL

#6 Mar 9, 2013
how old is he and what is his name ?
Steve

Kewanee, IL

#7 Mar 9, 2013
yes, there is a test to see if he is gay! WAIT. He will tell you if he is or not. It all depends on how you currently treat him or how he thinks you will.
PurpleBug Eater

Geneseo, IL

#8 Mar 9, 2013
Why does he need help? If he is gay he's gay. Why not be a real Mom and love him for who he is. I would never every disowned my child or even worried if they are gay. Sounds like YOU the mother needs some help to accept it. If you love your child and you have built trust with him. They he should be open and say yes i am.. What will you do if he is?
Citizen Jane

Yorkville, IL

#9 Mar 9, 2013
Neponset Mom wrote:
Is there a test I can use to see if my son is gay? I want to have him tested so I can get him some psychotherapy if he is gay. How do other parents know or find out?
Don't be an idiot. You are just trolling for responses.
the only test

United States

#10 Mar 10, 2013
Serve hotdogs for dinner every night for a week. If he complains then he's straight. No complaints means he's gay.
wow

Mishawaka, IN

#11 Mar 10, 2013
The Lord flooded the earth,becuz of human behavior.
He destroyed Sodam and Gamora, for the same behavior, you are telling this woman to accept.
Being gay is wrong.its ashame that society today accepts it.
Society is doing alot of things that won't be overlooked in revelations. When the second coming is here, then like Sodam and Gamora it will be to late.for you "society" who doesn't believe.
wow

Mishawaka, IN

#12 Mar 10, 2013
If you can't give neponset mom some real advice, step off.kewanee fkn scumbags
task force team

Foristell, MO

#13 Mar 10, 2013
Citizen Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be an idiot. You are just trolling for responses.
. Statistics have prooven if you post a real stupid discussion on brain less and lazy thinking the site will grow. Dumb sheep from all over will gather around and baa baa baa about him or her roumors and people who need public flogging. Especially the gaaaaayyyyy agenda. Look at the site for approving same sex civil unions. It is building so much it may fry the internet with too much information. Stupid is like sheep feed....scatter it out there and they come running. Hey...its just barn yard crazy.
task force team

Foristell, MO

#14 Mar 10, 2013
We are the authority in discussion. We are here to raze you to awaken your critical thinking skills. America needs it baaaaaddddd. So thus our post name task force team. We are a group of thought police. We will come by and wack you with a baton behind the knees make you fall and pick you back up smack you around some and get you to start thinking. There is a zombie virus that has spread across the world, especially in america where it was created in a secret underground military base. Also known as hanger area51....what kewannee has is bad water. Mind control department has contaminated the well with m3k chemical. If you don't believe me tour other town topixs. You don't see the stupid phenonmenon as bad as kewannee.
Citizen Jane

Carol Stream, IL

#15 Mar 10, 2013
wow wrote:
The Lord flooded the earth,becuz of human behavior.
He destroyed Sodam and Gamora, for the same behavior, you are telling this woman to accept.
Being gay is wrong.its ashame that society today accepts it.
Society is doing alot of things that won't be overlooked in revelations. When the second coming is here, then like Sodam and Gamora it will be to late.for you "society" who doesn't believe.
There are plenty of things that are wrong in today's society society according to the Bible, Old Testament. Biblical law forbids tattoos, eating pork, shellfish, working Sundays, wearing mixed fibers,and laws oppressing women are endless. Jesus makes no reference to homosexuality, or any of these subjects. They are all Old Testament which I am sure most people would not want to live according to the strict guidelines.

For example: Leviticus 19:28
says, "You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord,"
task force team

Foristell, MO

#16 Mar 10, 2013
Yhea you get em citizen jane...you already tied their tongues. That's the purpose of task force team. You have been elected to serve as one of us like it or not you are a member now. You have knowledge...I know you didn't graduate in kewannee this I know. No knowledge or sanity comes from kewannee due to the water. Now let us get to bussiness and we shall put our gloves on. We are gonna get to work, ok...first these people don't have bible knowledge because satan doestnt want them to learn these strange forbidden things that may save them. It sounds stupid and crazy to them. Their ignorance is the light of understanding. Stupidity is the lattern that guides their path.(some old testament talk for ya...) they bark without reason like a dog at the lord when he passes by. Now don't get offended, I've seen it day in and day out. The mystery of evil does already work. I can sence it swirling around your mind as you read this. Its telling you to bite...growl,bark at nothing in the darkness. Please reread the story of sodom and gamorha
task force team

Foristell, MO

#17 Mar 10, 2013
We have a search warrent; we must search this dead house with light of understanding. Reports of empty cold nothingness coming from this site. Now the story of sodom and gamorha have nothing to do with sodom hussein of iraq. Nothing to do with having anal sex it was a city in the ancient world. Two cities actualy...people in the streets were drinking water like kewannee has. It infected everybody. Their brains were rabid, like having rabbies. They were dangerious and gone mad. These people rallied around this man name lot. Lot had some visitors who were angels disguised as human. The infected towns people wanted to rape the angels they thought were ordinary men. Do horrible things to them. So the angels cursed them with blindness with a star trek like ray gun. Zappppp. Before the process of cleaning began lot and his wife and children were warned to leave so they wouldn't be zappped and sprayed with gods disinfectant agent what this is nobody knows cause no one lived if they turned around to watch. Theories of. Extraterrestial ships bombing with some type of energy field seem to make sence to scientist. Evil is contagious in many forms. It must be delt with in many ways. Like noahs flood for example. I believe evil is out of control right now worst than anytime in recorded history. People of ancient times would be shocked and horrified to see our behaviour. So we are allowed to run rampant and swing like wild monkeys till the cleansing of great fire consumes all the elements. Nothing new under the sun.

“R U gonna go my way”

Since: Mar 13

Born to raise Hell, USA

#18 Mar 10, 2013
Buy a gay men's magazine and shove it in front of his face and look out for his reaction. Also, Get him to stand up after flicking through the pages and see if he's errect.
PurpleBug Eater

Geneseo, IL

#19 Mar 10, 2013
God loves the SINNER not the Sin! We have Gay people in my church, we accept them 100% we love them not what they do. That is between them and God not us and them.
Citizen Jane

Carol Stream, IL

#20 Mar 10, 2013
task force team wrote:
Yhea you get em citizen jane...you already tied their tongues. That's the purpose of task force team. You have been elected to serve as one of us like it or not you are a member now. You have knowledge...I know you didn't graduate in kewannee this I know. No knowledge or sanity comes from kewannee due to the water. Now let us get to bussiness and we shall put our gloves on. We are gonna get to work, ok...first these people don't have bible knowledge because satan doestnt want them to learn these strange forbidden things that may save them. It sounds stupid and crazy to them. Their ignorance is the light of understanding. Stupidity is the lattern that guides their path.(some old testament talk for ya...) they bark without reason like a dog at the lord when he passes by. Now don't get offended, I've seen it day in and day out. The mystery of evil does already work. I can sence it swirling around your mind as you read this. Its telling you to bite...growl,bark at nothing in the darkness. Please reread the story of sodom and gamorha
You are right. I am not from Kewanee. I do know a bit about the Bible, Christianity and other religious faiths. I say "Live and let live." I do not care what others do in the bedroom as it doesn't affect me or anyone else for that matter. There are worse things out there that people are doing that have a bad impact on society. Being gay certainly is not one of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School consolidation 15 min frustrated 10
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min mahz 49,829
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr LieutenantGov 4,030
kevin bailey? 2 hr playing13 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Blwlgo 1,926
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 15 hr Be go e 152
still seeking Susan 17 hr oldcrazy 17
•••
•••

Kewanee Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kewanee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kewanee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kewanee