GUESS WHO

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT JOHN CERNO I THINK HES A LIL PUNK WHO RUNS HIS MOUTH ACTS TOUGH AND HAS NEVER FOUGHT ANYBODY.
takeitupwithhim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Judged:

if you think john is such a punk then i dare you to go up to him and say that.i mean since you thnk your such a bad a$$ you shouldnt be scared to confront him yourself.i just love how all these cowards get on here talk trash and will never give out there true identity.so guess who if you really have a pair then act like you have them and tell this to johns face not on a damn topx or computer that you can hide behind.and if your scared to get in trouble then why dont you guys go to the amsterdsam and fight in the cage then you can see if he is a punk.
GUESS WHO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Get of his di*K Bitch.
u riding on da stick like it was a magic stik.
he's kool
but get off da nutz jeezzzz
worthless punk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

ther you ago again running your mouth behnd your computer. i knew you didnt have any cajonas your just a straight schmagma eater arent you.your wasting my time on here you poor excuse for a human being.keep talking all you want on here but we truely know who the real punk a$$ bi tch is on here dont we.
ashleyy p

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

cerno's that dudeee!
Kewanee 4 Life

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

This is Topix at its worst.

First, John Cernovich is not tough. Let's just get that out of the way.

Second, who starts a negative post about the guy? He's an OK dude. Not a friend of mine. He's not a meth head, though. So, quite frankly, he bores me.

Third, why haven't there been any posts about Trashley a/k/a Skank-J? I don't come to Topix for inflammatory posts about normal people.
Brooke

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

Which John Cerno are you talking about?
yupp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

john is cool and a friend of mine. if you think he is a punk who runs his mouth ill give you his number and you can ask him yourself. or ill take your name and talk to him for you if you are too scared!!!
Hot Breeze

Princeton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

takeitupwithhim wrote:
if you think john is such a punk then i dare you to go up to him and say that.i mean since you thnk your such a bad a$$ you shouldnt be scared to confront him yourself.i just love how all these cowards get on here talk trash and will never give out there true identity.so guess who if you really have a pair then act like you have them and tell this to johns face not on a damn topx or computer that you can hide behind.and if your scared to get in trouble then why dont you guys go to the amsterdsam and fight in the cage then you can see if he is a punk.
Get off his nuts why the F$$k are you worried about what people have to say about him
worthless punk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

the only reason were sticking up for him is one hes are freind and second cause your a lil punk who can call john a punk but still hide behind a computer.if you rhink your so bas i just dont get why you dont confront him yourself instead of getting on here acting like a scared lil bitch but then again that might explain alot.i bet youstill live with your mommy dont you.i think its time for your diaper changing and your nap time.
KTOWN

Crete, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

lol you know his dad has alot of money an is prolly paying someone to track all your ip address's then get your home address's then my boy John is going to show at your house an whoop your ass so keep talkin shit ha ha ha
RICK DUNN

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

CERNO IS THAT DUDE
bob

Galva, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

wow i think it is messed up to he did nothing to you people, leave him alone and act your own age for once. He had a bad past who cares it his problem not anyone elses so fuck off and get a life, your scared to say your real name on here so be a bitch
meth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Kewanee 4 Life wrote:
This is Topix at its worst.
First, John Cernovich is not tough. Let's just get that out of the way.
Second, who starts a negative post about the guy? He's an OK dude. Not a friend of mine. He's not a meth head, though. So, quite frankly, he bores me.
Third, why haven't there been any posts about Trashley a/k/a Skank-J? I don't come to Topix for inflammatory posts about normal people.
cuz everyone already knows shes a skanky meth whor* that dont have her child and will be in prison soon and is only with men for meth. that pretty much sums it up. lol
Tiana

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

He's an uneducated fool with shit for brains. Anyone who is a friend to this idiot is just as stupid. He thought he could do whatever he wanted til the law caught up with him. What a joke. He and his friends - complete trash! Those defending him are just shit beasts too.
2centsworth

Geneseo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Tiana wrote:
He's an uneducated fool with shit for brains. Anyone who is a friend to this idiot is just as stupid. He thought he could do whatever he wanted til the law caught up with him. What a joke. He and his friends - complete trash! Those defending him are just shit beasts too.
Another tough guy behind a keyboard! If that is how you feel then why wouldnt you act like an adult and go to him and tell him to his face? Grow up loser!
Dale Denton

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Tiana, really sounds like you're friends with this guy. Could you elaborate on the term "shit beasts" for me? I've never heard it before, but on Topix, anything goes.
steve stiffler

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

well...being a close friend to cerno...i must have shit for brains? the cernovich family has been nothin but nice to me. and honestly, john is prolly one of the best guys out there. He never judges people, for those of you who dont know him or just like to judge yourself prolly think he does. John is very greatful for what he has...and ya some say hes cocky but honestly he's confident and mark my words...he will be one of the most successful people in this town. And if anybody says somethin bad about him its out of jealousy and spite. and if you really hate him that much...drive out and tell him to his face. but this is kewanee and shouldnt expect much out of it other than b.s.
saturn aura

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

i asked him to be my friend on facebook.
sara

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

John Cernovich, the one who's dad owns the junk yard? He's HOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Kewanee Forum right now

Search the Kewanee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 42 min Dems Destroy Democracy 1,829
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 54 min KiMare 48,690
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr george 3,816
Lazy adults that live off welfare for 25+ years (Oct '13) 10 hr little birdie 26
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) 12 hr rdarbin 641
Old grill and chill Thu Ima0G 2
internet providers Thu Freelancer 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kewanee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kewanee People Search