Posted in the Kewanee Forum

hmm

Wheeling, IL

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Where is the best BBQ place in Peoria?
My Self

Evanston, IL

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Sorry, I won't drive all the way to Peoria after work just for BBQ so I can't help you there, but if you are talking local restaurants then I would say PL Damron's and Mr. K's. Both are outstanding.
directions

Princeton, IL

#3 Jan 3, 2013
There are 2 on off of 150, Famous Dave's and another one. Famous Dave's is by Grand Prarie mall on the north side of 150 and the other is just east of that on the south side of the road by Home Depot and Culver's.
yep

United States

#4 Jan 3, 2013
directions wrote:
There are 2 on off of 150, Famous Dave's and another one. Famous Dave's is by Grand Prarie mall on the north side of 150 and the other is just east of that on the south side of the road by Home Depot and Culver's.
Spot on!
Very good!
But I think Daves is better of the two! Just my view from going there. But either is great.
Fuku

Princeton, IL

#5 Jan 3, 2013
Famous Dave's prices are astronomical.
Citizen Jane

United States

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Famous Dave's is fantastic and worth every penny! But if you are on a budget, get a cheap pork roast from Save A Lot, slow cook it and after it's done, shred it and add Famous Dave's bbq sauce available from Walmart.
yummy

Kewanee, IL

#7 Jan 3, 2013
smo-king-pit in northwoods mall
Jack

Peoria, IL

#8 Jan 3, 2013
Smo-king-pit at the mall OR Uncle johns on university next door to Eleots Titty bar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up Kewanee? 4 hr hammy 2
zach Hamilton (Sep '13) 4 hr hammy 13
Topix needs to be shut down. (Oct '13) Sun hammy 28
heather rucker Feb 25 joker 1
Something has changed Feb 23 Klink 4
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) Feb 16 Brett 37
Wyatt Scott Feb 15 just me 2

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance