druggiesneedbrou ghtdown

Somonauk, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

theres a drug dealer on helmer st in the lains old house. traffic all day long and all night need cops to hopefully patrol it.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Ktown has gotten worse. Im so glad I don't live there anymore. And yes lets take down the scum that deal drugs.
druggiesneedbrou ghtdown

Somonauk, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

funny since i put post up it actually slowed down a bit but trust me kpd theres something going down at the house. not sure what kinda drugs but they are there.
neb

La Moille, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

druggiesneedbroughtdown wrote:
theres a drug dealer on helmer st in the lains old house. traffic all day long and all night need cops to hopefully patrol it.
no theres not the people live there are nice people and go to church and brads mother lives next door to her old house,if your going to tell your story get it straight,know who lives were.
DUMMY

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

316 helmer, srarla burlingham her son randy and kim shoen. amy white , traffic in and out all the time. im sick of it. helmer was good until they moved in. more scum.
w up knoow

Somonauk, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

know know shut your mouth neb im right i see it all the time what are you one of the druggies.
w up knoow

Somonauk, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

its the house with apt upsatirs and i think downstirs same spot cammi lain use to park her car at and also her brothers car so i took it as lains old house.
all r funny

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

It's Sergio that lives there. Works at Martin's.. His mom and her boyfriend live there also but Sergio is who needs to be watches.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min The Rogue 49,393
als ice bucket challange 2 hr babs 2
Wethersfield neighborhood 9 hr moved 16
ktown schools 13 hr curious 4
Kewanee during the 1950's & 60's (Jul '12) Tue Freelancer 25
Paula's Tue kiki 9
Debate: Ferguson - Kewanee, IL Tue Mac 11
•••
•••
•••

Kewanee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000