First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kelly Riley

United States

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Tony Danza was at Farm King today and is staying at the AmericInn tonight. Does anybody know why he's in town. Someone said he has a cousin around here. Is this true? Who's his cousin?
melissa

United States

#2 Mar 16, 2013
i work at the hotel and yes he is staying thhere for 1 night but he is using a nother name. That's weird. I dont know why he's here though so...
idea man

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2013
Ha! My mom said she heard Tony Danza was in Bishop Hill today and I laughed. I guess it might be true. Any other sightings?
wow

Geneseo, IL

#4 Mar 16, 2013
I wonder what would bring him to good ol' kewanee?!
durka

Saint Peters, MO

#5 Mar 16, 2013
wow wrote:
I wonder what would bring him to good ol' kewanee?!
Hopefully he puts a plastic cover on the mattress and brings his own sheets! Poor guy will leave with crabs!
hmm

Thorofare, NJ

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Go stalk him that's what he would want lmao
Nicole

Princeton, IL

#7 Mar 16, 2013
Hold me closer Tony Danza. :)
BHC Grad

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2013
Yep, he was in BH today n had lunch at the filling station. My friend saw him n says he's tiny. He's fine though
bbump

United States

#9 Mar 17, 2013
So anybuddy know why Tony is in town?
hahaha

United States

#10 Mar 17, 2013
Is this true? He's so kewl..
JBM

United States

#11 Mar 17, 2013
Mr. Danza was visiting the Colony School, a one-room schoolhouse, in Bishop Hill doing research for his next book on teaching/education. His book "I'd like to apologize to every teacher I ever had" came out last year. He's really a great guy. He visited most of the shops and museums in town and was very friendly. I can't wait to see this bit of Bishop Hill/American history in print!
BHC Grad

United States

#12 Mar 17, 2013
That is so cool I hope Tony enjoyed his time in henry county
melissa

United States

#13 Mar 17, 2013
I talked to him in the morning as he got breakfast woffels and he said he was here to look at the bishophill school. I don't even think bishophill has a school because its to small and has no kids so the kids to to another school
hahaha

United States

#14 Mar 17, 2013
melissa wrote:
I talked to him in the morning as he got breakfast woffels and he said he was here to look at the bishophill school. I don't even think bishophill has a school because its to small and has no kids so the kids to to another school
so did he already leave then?
melissa

United States

#15 Mar 17, 2013
Yep he left. I guess he was on a show way back in the 90s about being a dad at home. My mom said it was good so I guess he's suppose to be a big star for old people. Hes really small but he must be rich if he was a realiry tv star.
BHC Grad

United States

#16 Mar 18, 2013
@Melissa - watch it!!!! I wouldn't say "way back" in the 90s. You show your age and might insult a few here.
halo

Hartland, WI

#17 Mar 18, 2013
He also played in Taxi....that's an old show,and it was a good one.
J Davis

United States

#18 Mar 18, 2013
I went swimming with him at the motel !!
halo

Hartland, WI

#19 Mar 18, 2013
The TV show that he played a single dad was. Who's the boss.
Farmer

United States

#20 Mar 19, 2013
I didn't see anything in the StarCourier. How about ya'll?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cable guy 1 hr Mark M 3
britney chambers 1 hr Mark M 4
Apple orchards for sale or give away Mon Mark M 1
councilmen Mike Koehler and Andy Yachlich Mon Andy 7
Best basketball player from Kewanee and/or Weth... (Jun '11) May 23 Kewanee Bball Expert 66
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) May 21 up wit dat 14
walmart and telecheck (Jul '13) May 19 hot stuff 45
More from around the web

Kewanee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]