Weird Nutcase On Elliott St

Weird Nutcase On Elliott St

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

Ktown Resident

Princeton, IL

#1 Jan 8, 2013
I have lived on this block now going on 5 years I have seen folks come and go some loud some keep to themselves but this resident is something thinks she knows it all let's that big dog run and there is folks that walk with their kids and dogs all the time all year round. Something really needs to be done
WestParkPsycho

Kewanee, IL

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Weird nutcase should do a google search on Illinois dog bit laws. Hope they have good insurance.
ha

Kewanee, IL

#3 Jan 10, 2013
What kind of dogs r they??
Will

United States

#4 Jan 10, 2013
ha wrote:
Miniture chiwawas
wow

United States

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Must be speakin of miss mary shitburger wilkins
Ktown Resident

Princeton, IL

#6 Jan 11, 2013
ha wrote:
The big dog is a red doberman I believe but there are smaller dogs that run with it. I thought this town had a leash law
stoopid

Kewanee, IL

#7 Jan 11, 2013
Too bad Mary doesn't have a doberman and her dogs are leashed or kenneled.
wow

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2013
Leashed or kenneled...yeah right always c those dogs out runnin, esp the boxer. Idiot think she knows everythin when in reality shes a fake h0e
lmao

Princeton, IL

#9 Jan 12, 2013
Oh so your anger is coming from jealousy. Now we understand where you are coming from. She doesn't have a boxer either. Do you even know her? Starting to think you have no clue what you are talking about. Don't be upset that your man wants her and not you.
wow

United States

#10 Jan 13, 2013
Lmao! Mamas is part boxer smart one. My man wants her and not me? Uhm no he would like to see her gone. Shes nasty. And old enough to be his mother. Theres nothing special about her that any one would want.
in the pink

Dekalb, IL

#11 Jan 13, 2013
she got a killer body for an old girl
lmao

Princeton, IL

#12 Jan 13, 2013
Well here is a good way to solve your issue with her. Why don't you get off butt and your computer, and go say what you have to say to her face? Why hide behind your computer? Maybe cause your afraid for her to find out. And if your are not afraid to let us know how that goes.
wow

United States

#13 Jan 13, 2013
She will see this and if shes intelligent enough she will know who this is. Not afraid of her or for her to find out. She runs her mouth way to much and has the nerve to talk about people but should look at herself and her son Camoron!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man wanted for attempted murder in Galva Mon justme 4
walmart and telecheck (Jul '13) Sat China42 71
Kpd is the armpit of henry county Apr 22 Phantom 8
election (Nov '10) Apr 21 hammy 14
Poll should kewanee and wethersfield consolidate? (May '08) Apr 21 hammy 94
Pleasure Palace 51 (Sep '16) Apr 21 black man 4
Heath Stacey Trailer Trash (Dec '10) Apr 20 City Official 6

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance