going to snow what will kewanee do?

going to snow what will kewanee do?

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

nails

Kewanee, IL

#1 Jan 11, 2013
so its supposed to snow saturday, i wonder if kewanee will maybe salt the streets or something ahead of time or during? how many people think nothing will be done and we will all need new vehicles by the time spring hits? all the rain will turn to ice under the snow,
just to clue you in

La Salle, IL

#2 Jan 11, 2013
i agree kewanee has no clue how to avoid accidents and people getting hurt or they just dont care one of the two
nails

Kewanee, IL

#3 Jan 12, 2013
well here it is all the sleet and ice and snow, havent seen one city truck out salting the roads !! way to go kewanee ! i think they are leaving the roads nasty so their are more accidents that means more tickets,and so on, more money for the city with the roads not cleaned, but maybe if we all sued the city for damamges to our vehicles from the rough ice on the roads that could have been prevented or cleaned up a little better and quicker, who knows, any suggestions or opinions?
i see dunb people

Princeton, IL

#4 Jan 12, 2013
They don't ever do anything when it first starts dummy..you must live in fairview wanting to sue so u can have more free
How typical of trash
nails

Kewanee, IL

#5 Jan 12, 2013
actually i dont live in fairview and actually your right they dont do anything when it first starts,,,,,,, thats what the problem is
nails

Kewanee, IL

#6 Jan 12, 2013
i meant them not doing anything when it first starts is the issue
Ugh

Kewanee, IL

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Having issues with our street today. Very frustrating!
true

Peru, IL

#8 Jan 13, 2013
we should call news channel 8 on our side. i like how the dipsht ahead of are plows tried blaming the cold weather saying salt wouldnt work lmao what a dumb a ss. we all know that was bs cause all the other citys around the areas didnt have any trouble with their streets. we need new members on our board simple as that. plus he didnt say anything until people got on here stating the truth. they always have some sort of excuse dont they.
true

Peru, IL

#9 Jan 13, 2013
i see u dumb people whats the matter you one of the plow drivers. they dont do nothing before it starts well yeah maybe kewanee doesnt but the other areas do. like when it started to rain and freeze the other towns were salting the rads so dont give me that bs excuse.
true

Peru, IL

#10 Jan 13, 2013
sorry roads
true

Somonauk, IL

#11 Jan 15, 2013
nothing is what they did. imagine that they let the sun do their job sad sad sad. what does a=our tax dollars go to then
Just sayn

Kewanee, IL

#12 Jan 29, 2013
Our tax dollars go to their pay raises an a new train station that cast way to flippen much.
Yes we did need a new one but something could have been done diff. So thay could use money on the roads in town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America has been at war for 200+ years 5 hr War is a racket 1
Keep a word drop a word. (Apr '10) 5 hr Steve O 1,574
Cops "Think" they are above the law 5 hr Fed up 1
Crapville Kewanee 5 hr Known Kewanee Facts 8
Tear down fairview (Sep '10) Tue BabyHuey3333 82
Your Approved Auto (Jan '10) Tue XexterminatorX 37
Stories about Mike Cernovich Tue XexterminatorX 23

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance