Why do white people tan?
Shallow

Geneseo, IL

#202 Aug 12, 2012
You know it is sad that you have to worry about what other people do. That shows you are insecure about yourself. No one is trying to be anyone else. They are simply making choices; which they have the right to do. Don't add to the already growing problems that this generation is growing up with. That would mean no more hair extension, no more fake nails, no more tans, no more tattoo's, no more hair color, no more fashion choices etc etc. Please don't judge others without first looking at yourself. Stop being mean.
Oh come on

Long Beach, CA

#203 Aug 21, 2012
No, they don't want to be black. It's in fashion to be tan and being a light tanned color does not make a person look black. It just means you go outdoors and is seen as healthy.

Are Black people the only people in the world with darker skin tones? why not assume if they want to be latino or middle eastern? Jessica Simpson tans, does she look black?
tommy thompson

Geneseo, IL

#204 Aug 22, 2012
we tan because thats what the sun does to the human body when we do a thing called work! lmao stupid monkey

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#205 Feb 2, 2013
tommy thompson wrote:
we tan because thats what the sun does to the human body when we do a thing called work! lmao stupid monkey
Well most of you work indoors you stupid snow monkey hahahaha.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#206 Feb 2, 2013
Most_Highs_Image wrote:
<quoted text>
Well most of you work indoors you stupid snow monkey hahahaha.
"Snow Monkey"?? Lol well snow is pretty so whatever....anything compared to snow sounds good to me.

Location hidden

#207 Feb 2, 2013
Kelly555yes wrote:
<quoted text> "Snow Monkey"?? Lol well snow is pretty so whatever....anything compared to snow sounds good to me.
i

Its not a compliment you a**. Some ppl hate snow, and also racist like you who pollute ppl's minds. Type in albino monkey and thats you lol
durka

Saint Charles, MO

#208 Feb 2, 2013
Most_Highs_Image wrote:
<quoted text>i
Its not a compliment you a**. Some ppl hate snow, and also racist like you who pollute ppl's minds. Type in albino monkey and thats you lol
Your physical characteristics and mentality are as close to the baboon family as a human can get. Why do black people smell should have been the topic heading.

Location hidden

#209 Feb 3, 2013
Most_Highs_Image wrote:
<quoted text>i
Umm no I was not being racist dumb monkey. I would have been racist if I said type in gorilla, that is you. Type in poop, that is you lol.

Location hidden

#210 Feb 3, 2013
Kelly555yes wrote:
<quoted text> Umm no I was not being racist dumb monkey. I would have been racist if I said type in gorilla, that is you. Type in poop, that is you lol.
If im a monkey youre one too retard. Ive had white s**t before redlegs lol

Location hidden

#211 Feb 3, 2013
Most_Highs_Image wrote:
<quoted text>
If im a monkey youre one too retard. Ive had white s**t before redlegs lol
you have eaten shit before? Doesn't surprise me lol. Sorry, but shit is usually never white, but brown:)

Location hidden

#212 Feb 3, 2013
Kelly555yes wrote:
<quoted text> you have eaten shit before? Doesn't surprise me lol. Sorry, but shit is usually never white, but brown:)
Ok let me rephrase that, ive taken white s**ts before lol. And its not ususlly but once in awile.
Mastah

Saint Charles, MO

#213 Feb 3, 2013
Most_Highs_Image wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok let me rephrase that, ive taken white s**ts before lol. And its not ususlly but once in awile.
Go back to your nigguh boards and leave Kewanee alone.

Location hidden

#214 Feb 3, 2013
Most_Highs_Image wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound retarded and are full of shit....the brown kind.

Location hidden

#215 Feb 3, 2013
Kelly555yes wrote:
<quoted text> you sound retarded and are full of shit....the brown kind.
Are you done yet?
lmao

Dekalb, IL

#216 Feb 7, 2013
There are black people that bleach there skin... there have been cases of parents bleaching there kids skin. effin stupid. so is tanning beds.

Location hidden

#217 Feb 7, 2013
lmao wrote:
There are black people that bleach there skin... there have been cases of parents bleaching there kids skin. effin stupid. so is tanning beds.
I agree. Nothing wrong with keeping it natural.
dumbass

Howell, MI

#218 Feb 7, 2013
even black people need to stay out of the sun .. the sun is dangerous..
dumbass

Howell, MI

#219 Feb 7, 2013
blakc people who bleach their skin are killing themselves and better stop ..
dumbass

Howell, MI

#220 Feb 7, 2013
it should be on doctor oz.. about how people think their skin is invincible..
dumbass

Howell, MI

#221 Feb 7, 2013
both the sun and bleaching products will kill you..

black people probably have Afros because it was supposed to shield um from the sun anyway when they was in Africa..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jojos 2 hr Jimmy L 10
You might be a Trimmer if......... (Sep '10) Wed What_2000 107
Snitches Jul 25 WOW 4
Employees stealing from Great Dane (Mar '12) Jul 24 WOW 23
Cops! Jul 21 WOW 10
Nikki Lopez (Dec '12) Jul 20 RailRider16 13
Lmao Jul 19 Shannon lanxon 3

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance