grabees wings and things

grabees wings and things

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

missing the food

Hinckley, IL

#1 Aug 21, 2012
where did they go? i miss the food been wanting it for two weeks. anyone know what happend to them?
Just Wondering

Evanston, IL

#2 Aug 21, 2012
I don't know, I loved the food also. Would stop there for lunch. There were always people there.
PRN

Sterling Heights, MI

#3 Aug 22, 2012
If you are talking about the truck its in Mistys parking lot every Friday about 5 oclock.
missing food

Hinckley, IL

#4 Aug 22, 2012
are you sure its stil there i havent seen it for about two weeks but then again im not over that way to much. if they are wonder why thet stop going up by carwash next to jojos. well hope they come back i really want some more of there excellent food.
very good

Kewanee, IL

#5 Aug 22, 2012
They are starting up again for dinners only though ill let everyone know when and where exactly. The kids working started college recently so been looking for helpers lol.
Will

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2012
Who is the blond chick with the really nice tits?
PRN

Sterling Heights, MI

#7 Aug 28, 2012
missing food wrote:
are you sure its stil there i havent seen it for about two weeks but then again im not over that way to much. if they are wonder why thet stop going up by carwash next to jojos. well hope they come back i really want some more of there excellent food.
It's there every Friday, I take that way home from work everyday. About 5 or slightly after its always there.
bonerific

United States

#8 Aug 28, 2012
I thought 5those two young girls he had working for him would have been good to eat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
murder or sucide yesterday feb 10 th 2018 Mon Spanky 3
phil murphy Mon Doink 2
Black Forrest Sun Brian Folz 4
Kewanee during the 1960's and 70's (Jan '10) Sun DCC 350
Hanging by ghetto gas Feb 13 Brian Folz 7
Why do people find it ok to wear pajamas to go ... (Jan '12) Feb 11 Just someone 71
Crapville Kewanee Feb 11 Spanky 18

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kewanee Mortgages