michelle egert
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
deablo

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Does anyone no if she still lives in kewanee or were she is at...her age is about 38..
Her Neighber

Princeton, IL

#2 Dec 10, 2012
211 E.Oak St.#4
deablo

United States

#3 Dec 10, 2012
I am old friend we went to high school together was wanting to get intouch with her see how she was ...is she married do u know
deablo

United States

#4 Dec 10, 2012
I would realy like to see her.does she still have same last name .do you no were she works.or maybe a number..i will be coming threw there sonetime soon would just like to see her been a long time..i lived over accross from the old farm king in a little house.maybe she will remember who i am..
Anonymous

Princeton, IL

#5 Apr 19, 2013
I know michele and I know how you can get in touch with her. Her name is now michele black. look her up on facebook.
deablo

White Oak, TX

#6 Apr 19, 2013
kind and lovable wrote:
I know michele and I know how you can get in touch with her. Her name is now michele black. look her up on facebook.
thank you
deablo

White Oak, TX

#7 Apr 20, 2013
Well i tried to find her on facebook but couldnt but it has been over 20 years sence i saw her do u know what het profile pic is..
kind and lovable

United States

#8 Apr 21, 2013
deablo wrote:
Well i tried to find her on facebook but couldnt but it has been over 20 years sence i saw her do u know what het profile pic is..
try using only one l in her name. Michele black. She says that she knows who you are. A picture of her face in on her Facebook. She has long straightened dish water blond hair. Very pretty you can't miss it.
Muff

Hinckley, IL

#9 Apr 21, 2013
kind and lovable wrote:
<quoted text> try using only one l in her name. Michele black. She says that she knows who you are. A picture of her face in on her Facebook. She has long straightened dish water blond hair. Very pretty you can't miss it.
YES... I am so pretty !!!
deablo

Odessa, TX

#10 Apr 21, 2013
Ok i will try again.thanx
deablo

Odessa, TX

#11 Apr 21, 2013
Is she wearing what looks like a red hat in her profile pic
deablo

White Oak, TX

#12 Apr 21, 2013
Were does she work
Anonymous

Princeton, IL

#13 Apr 24, 2013
she works at mcdonalds
Anonymous

Princeton, IL

#14 Apr 24, 2013
she is not wearing a hat. its just a up close picture of her face and her beautiful smile. she works at mcdonalds and her last post was her talking about her new house. do you have a face book? if you do what info would she need to find you? where do you live now and what do you do? She said that she tried to find you but there was a lot of people with your name. What pic do you have for your profile. A pic of you might help if you havnt changed much over the yrs. She wonders if you still have long hair.
deablo

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Apr 24, 2013
I own a trucking company and u live in southern ill.i dont have my long blond hair no more i have been shaving it for over ten years i used to study and fight in m.m.a for bout 15 years..but gave it up..all i do now is work and ride one of my many harley i have...lol..the one thing i remember about her that has always stuck in my head is them pretty eyes and sexy lips....and that nice little body...
deablo

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Apr 24, 2013
And im tattooed from my neck to my feet..lol
kind and lovable

Princeton, IL

#17 Apr 25, 2013
did you ever find her on facebook? I know that she is anxious to talk to you. what does your profile pic look like. She said that she cant find you either. youve got to look at how you are spelling her name. she only has one l in her name and her last name is black.
deablo

Prairie Village, KS

#18 Apr 25, 2013
Cant find her on there i will just call her work and give her my number so she can call me..
kind and lovable

Princeton, IL

#19 Apr 25, 2013
hey this is michele do you live in anna illinois?
deablo

Prairie Village, KS

#20 Apr 25, 2013
Yup...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) Sep 21 Tommygun084 26
Kevin Kate goes to Menards Sep 19 cJ4CKrkL 41
walmart and telecheck (Jul '13) Sep 19 King George 64
neponset water (Oct '09) Sep 19 My Taint 57
Wethersfield not addressing bullying in schools (Oct '13) Sep 16 geese strong 54
Your support is needed Sep 14 Illini boiler 7
Glenn and Doyle Nichols Sep 13 anony1979mous 2

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kewanee Mortgages