Heard she was saying bill eilts ?
Joe

Chicago, IL

#6 Dec 28, 2012
Shane Singleton-1 & Adam Thurston-2
black dynamite

United States

#7 Dec 28, 2012
Pregnant again shocker, time for all us tax payers to break out our wallets because she's definitely not going to pay for this one either....
funny

Geneseo, IL

#8 Dec 29, 2012
Is it bills?
lover

New Castle, DE

#9 Dec 29, 2012
Who knows she spreads like butter
Citizen

Kewanee, IL

#10 Dec 29, 2012
There sure are a lot of people infatuated by this girl.. Every time I visit the Kewanee forums on here (not that often), there's always a recent thread all about her. Glad I only come around this town to visit during the holidays anymore. She is nobody the whole scheme of things. You all need lives. Oh, right. It is Kewanee. Carry on.
Laughing

Toulon, IL

#11 Dec 29, 2012
who="black dynamite "]Pregnant again shocker, time for all us tax payers to break out our wallets because she's definitely not going to pay for this one either.. well I feel sorry for the kid if Bill Eilts is the dad, he isnt a father to the kids he already has. He doesnt even work & bounces from bed to bed. So again us tax payers will pay for it
Get

Tremont, IL

#12 Jan 5, 2013
Funny people.
gross

Tulsa, OK

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Adam Thurston? He's married and will still stick it in everything. Gross. And his wife is a sloppy hyena so I dont really blame him lol
lol

United States

#15 Jan 12, 2013
She's not pregnant. Whoever started this is ridiculous..and she has had a steady boyfriend for a hot minute now so she's not spreading like butter. I've known Michelle for years and yes she's made mistakes but she's cleaned up and doing great..
lmao

Springfield, IL

#16 Jan 12, 2013
she is a drunk loser that lives off the government and lives in bars off tax payers dollars

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda white 14 hr Inquiring minds 1
Kevin Kate goes to Menards 16 hr Melanie Watson 39
Wethersfield not addressing bullying in schools (Oct '13) Sat Yall fake 53
Is this really taught? Aug 20 Sam Mellonock 7
Why do people find it ok to wear pajamas to go ... (Jan '12) Aug 13 Joe 66
walmart and telecheck (Jul '13) Aug 12 Guest 63
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) Aug 1 elyssak 25

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance