DeDecker in trouble again

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
They never learn

Cambridge, IL

#1 Feb 17, 2013
So Matt D gets busted with a bunch of weed, I wonder who will get him out of this one? Maybe he should have been held responsible for holding down the freshman years ago while another student tea bagged him, the little prick has always thought he's above the law, grandpa's insurance agency will prob hafta raise prices.
gotta have money

Geneseo, IL

#2 Feb 17, 2013
same goes for that addis kid he will get out of it also cause his daddy owns pizza hut. they will hire vandersnick to get them out of it we wont ever hear anything about it ever again
get a clue

Princeton, IL

#3 Feb 17, 2013
I really don't see as to where any of this is your business !!!!!!! Maybe both of you was buying from them??? Maybe you're the snitches????
Who cares about weed dealers it will be legal soon enough anyway.
really

Cambridge, IL

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Problem is, it's not now.
The other problem is they got away with shit before and here they are again.
If they get away with this, whats next shoot someone? Maybe your wife or kid or mother?
Henry

Dunlap, IL

#5 Feb 18, 2013
No, this time it will be real for them. No more getting them out of it. The law will come down hard this time. All is out in the open. No cover up going on. GOOD!!
Jodi

Ashburn, VA

#6 Feb 20, 2013
They? I do not recall Ross ever getting in trouble before. If this is a first time offense for him, the repercussions won't be as severe. They messed up. Move on.
wow

Kewanee, IL

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Annawan --

Three men were arrested on drug charges following an undercover law enforcement action in Annawan Tuesday.
The Illinois State Police Blackhawk Area Task Force and the Quad-City Metropolitan Enforcement Group conducted a narcotics operation in the 300 block of North Canal Street in Annawan that resulted in the arrests. The Kewanee Street Crimes Unit and the Henry County Sheriff’s Office assisted with the operation.
Jacob A. Mendoza, 22, and Matthew DeDecker, 21, were arrested and charged with delivery of cannabis 2,000 to 5,000 grams and possession of cannabis 2,000 to 5,000 grams.
The first charge is a class 1 felony and punishable by 4 to 15 years in state prison. The second charge is a class 2 felony and punishable by 3 to 7 years in prison.
Police allege that Mendoza, of Geneseo, and DeDecker, of Peoria, delivered approximately five pounds of high-grade cannabis to an undercover police officer. Police said the cannabis is currently valued at $3,500 to $5,000 per pound.
Also arrested during this operation was Ross Addis, 21, of Macomb, for a class C misdemeanor charge of possession of cannabis less than 2.5 grams.
During the investigation, further information led to a search warrant being executed at Addis’ residence in Macomb by the West Central Illinois Drug Task Force and the Blackhawk Area Task Force. As a result of that search warrant, Addis was additionally charged with possession of cannabis with intent to deliver 30 to 500 grams in McDonough County.
That charge is a class 3 felony and is punishable by 2 to 5 years in prison.
All three were in the Henry County Jail. Mendoza’s bond was set at $50,000 and DeDecker’s at $35,000. Preliminary hearings are scheduled for both on Feb. 25.
Addis’ bond is $2,000 on the misdemeanor charge. He is scheduled to enter a plea on March 14 on that charge.
wow

Kewanee, IL

#8 Feb 20, 2013
selling 5 pounds of weed to a undercover cop is not a mistake,it is plain stupidity !!!
just a friend

United States

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Jodi wrote:
They? I do not recall Ross ever getting in trouble before. If this is a first time offense for him, the repercussions won't be as severe. They messed up. Move on.
you may not recall Ross ever getting into trouble, but then again you must really not know Ross. He's not some good boy and you'd be stupid to think so. Hahaha they messed up? Lady, what are you on? For one, they're stupid to sell 5lbs to someone they don't know-who turned out to be an undercover cop. Two, they've been doing this for quite awhile now, they knew the consequences. Think of their poor families. Matt's mom is a sweet woman. She shouldn't have to go through this but Matt can't seem to stop making stupid decisions. If you mess up once, sure it's a mistake but like I've said, this has been happening for a long time. And you know what the funny thing is, neither Ross nor Matt had to ever want for anything. Their parents have money.. Why throw away your college education and your life when you're set? I feel bad for Jacob, that kid want even supposed to be there.
truth

Kewanee, IL

#10 Feb 21, 2013
Just a bunch of rich white kids who watched too many rap videos lol Karma is a bitch
John

Annawan, IL

#11 Feb 23, 2013
Actually, Ross wasn't supposed to be there.
Zackly

Princeton, IL

#12 Feb 23, 2013
truth wrote:
Just a bunch of rich white kids who watched too many rap videos lol Karma is a bitch
Damn rich parents trying to teach their kids the value of money and not just giving them whatever the kid wants. How dare they?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13 Feb 23, 2013
Lmao @ wasn't suppose to be there.. Fact: Harold Hurst set them up
jeff

Macomb, IL

#14 Apr 11, 2013
good guys doin dumb things young.
truth

La Moille, IL

#15 Apr 18, 2013
So instead of getting real jobs like most kids they sell drugs....how dare they! lol
really

Annawan, IL

#16 Apr 29, 2013
LOL. this makes me sick. you guys are a bunch of losers sitting on a computer with no life. So instead you feel the need to comment on other peoples? Have you walked a mile in there shoes before? didnt think so. and to say "they werent suppose to be there" how would you know? all you old people sitting on this website, please grow up.. thank you.
wow

Kewanee, IL

#17 Apr 29, 2013
Annawan kid's born with a golden spoon in their mouth! They can do nothing wrong. If you would have done that to my son I would have taken the law in my own hands! They would never want to see a locker room again. They would have got what they deserved and not a slap on the hand because their parents have money. An eye for an eye! Karma is a wonderful thing!
Haha

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Apr 30, 2013
To Really from Annawan: Are you seriously sticking up for the kids that did this? Especially Matt. Walked a mile in their shoes seriously? He has had everything handed to him and not only that he keeps choosing to do wrong. His parents are good people except lets keep bailing him out and letting him do more wrong. Hell no! Oh thats right it was grandma and grandpa who put up the money. But Matt is still out there dealing what he wants. Can't wait until he meets Bubba!
Really

Belvidere, IL

#19 Apr 30, 2013
To haha: do u know Matt? He has not had everything handed to him. And to bring his grandma and grandpa into this, really? Stupid rumors these days, I tell ya.
Jeri

Annawan, IL

#21 May 1, 2013
WHS mom. What the Hell does that have to do with this thread? And what sport are you talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby DNA test Wed Oh my 2
Motel 6 Apr 23 zPA 3
Kevin Kate goes to Menards Apr 22 Jimmy John 13
Jobs! Apr 15 Blah 1
Close that prison down Apr 13 Molly H 13
Why do people find it ok to wear pajamas to go ... (Jan '12) Apr 10 Really 65
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) Apr 8 Patricia Armstrong 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kewanee Mortgages