***report bad threads (everyone)***

***report bad threads (everyone)***

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

PEACE MAKER

Princeton, IL

#1 Dec 21, 2012
It seems that there is a lack of moderating for the Kewanee Forum.. If most of us pull together and start reporting posts,they will in time be removed.. Yes bashing does take place on other forums,they get worse... But,since moderators seem to NOT care what gets posted,lets make them earn their min.wage pay!!!!!!!!!
CLICK ON REPORT ABUSE THEN PUT THAT THE FORUM IS SLANDEROUSE AND UNTRUE AND THAT IT NEEDS TO BE ERASED AND IT SHULD BE GONE IN A CUPLE DAYS........HOPE U PPL WILL HELP CLEAN UP OUR FORUMS THANX ALL...THE BASHING AND BULL CRAP NEEDS TO GO :)
PEACE MAKER

Princeton, IL

#3 Dec 21, 2012
Thank you for helping with my cause to end the bullying and supid crap talkngthat goes onon this site ad how pl lie aou who they are n the nmes if just a few ppl start helping me report abuse on these bogs theds our forum will become peaceful and decent so thnx
PEACEMAKER

Princeton, IL

#7 Dec 23, 2012
rght right
PEACEMAKER

Princeton, IL

#9 Dec 23, 2012
and il just keep puttig t back lmao ur stupid and probably one of the shit talkrs that cause problems on here i will continue my mision of peace on this site no matter what

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber rose wates (Sep '11) 11 hr Amber hardin 24
Merry Christmas Sat hmm 4
Wethersfield and Wethersfield High School Sat KHS1999 2
Kewanee Train Station Sat Train Station Mayor 8
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) Jan 10 C lo 33
Kewanee Protest 07/16/2016 (Jul '16) Jan 6 Hands up dont shoot 10
would a pig make a good pet Jan 6 Hands up dont shoot 2

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance