Matthew Hammons out of jail

Matthew Hammons out of jail

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

This is uncalled for

Princeton, IL

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Thiss system is so very unjust and corrupt anymore...... Hebdoes have a lengthy record in this county and gets let go on first time narcotics offender probation.
Keep squeezing your narks welgat and.noone will be locked up
big colored guy

Waterloo, IA

#2 Feb 18, 2013
still a P.O.S.
hank

United States

#3 Feb 18, 2013
snitch and a pos
Its bs

Princeton, IL

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Once again he can walk away from this without becoming a felon. Meanwhile I made one mistake and they slapped me with a class 2. I wish henry co. would give me 5 or more chances like they let him have.
sick

Kewanee, IL

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Entered Under: HAMMONS, MATTHEW A
02/14/2013 Waiver of Pre-Sentence Report and Hearing in Mitigation, filed. Waiver of Jury Trial and Plea of Guilty, filed. Order of Probation, filed. Order for Public Service Work, filed. UNASSIGNED
02/14/2013 DEF IN CUSTODY WITH PD CLEMENS. ASA KERR. NEG PLEA PRESENTED TO COURT. DEF PG. DEF PLACED ON 24 MO 1ST OFFENDER PROBATION,$25 MO PF.$1,000 FINE PLUS CC,$100 TCF,$100 LAB,$100 VCV,$500 DA,$100 SVF,$75 OTHER DRUG FEES,$20 PILL DISPOSAL FEE,$250 DNA, 180 DAYS HCJ, DAY FOR DAY CTS.(41 DAYS)$5 DAY CREDIT. NO P/C ALCOHOL OR DRUGS, NO ENTRY, UA TESTING, ALCHOL & DRUGS EVALUATION & ANY RECOMMENDED TREATMENT, 30 HOURS PSW (TO BE COMPLETED IN FULL BY 6/10/13, NO CONTACT WITH JASON KUBIAK & COREY KING.PAY STATUS SET FOR 4/8/3 9AM. APPEAL RIGHTS GIVEN SEE ORDER WSM PAY Status hearing set for 4/08/2013 at 09:00 in courtroom 1. WSM
01/29/2013 Supplemental Answer to Pre-Trial Order with Proof of Service, filed. UNASSIGNED
01/28/2013 Answer to Pre-trial Order with Proof of Service, filed. UNASSIGNED
01/17/2013 Pre-Trial Order, filed. UNASSIGNED
01/15/2013 Jury pre-trial set for 2/14/2013 at 01:00 in courtroom 1. UNASSIGNED
01/14/2013 DEF IN CUSTODY WITH PD CLEMENS. ASA SCHUTTE. CAUSE ON FOR PRELIM HRG. STATE CALLS OFFICER, RESTS. COURT FINDS PROBABLE CAUSE. DEF PNG & DJ. PTC SET FOR 2/14/13 1P.M. WITH JURY TRIAL WEEK OF 3/4/13. PT ORDER ENTERED. RAZ RAZ
01/11/2013 Demand for Discovery before Trial, filed. UNASSIGNED
01/10/2013 ATTY COSBY APPEARS AND HAS CONFLICT. HIS APPOINTMENT IS WITHDRAWN, ATTY CLEMENS IS APPOINTED. DRM ORDER OF APPOINTMENT OF COUNSEL FILED. Order of Appointment of Counsel, filed. Public Defender notified.(S Clemens) UNASSIGNED
01/08/2013 Order of Appointment of Counsel, filed. Public Defender Cosby notified. UNASSIGNED
01/07/2013 Notice of Arrest Without Warrant, filed. 01/04/2012-PC FOUND, BAIL SET IN THE AMOUNT OF $50,000.00 (10%) JLB JLB
01/07/2013 Information filed on 01/07/2013 *** SCANNED *** DEFT APPEARS, ARRAIGNED RE CHARGES AND PENALTIES, ADMONISHED PURSUANT TO RULE 401 AND 402. CASE SET FOR PRELIMINARY HEARING 01/14/2013 1:00 PM. DRM FOR GOOD CAUSE SHOWN, PD COSBY IS APPOINTED. DEFT IS ADVISED OF RULE 18 FEE. Preliminary hrg set for 1/14/2013 at 01:00 in courtroom 2. UNASSIGNED
I Know What you did

Princeton, IL

#6 Feb 20, 2013
This man does not deserve to see the light of day after what he did to a family man just a few months back. Although this man is a grown man and could have walked away, making the bad choice not to, he will forever have to pay for what Matt actually gave him instead of what was told he was given.
It isn't to cool telling someone there are gonna help with a headache by giving a morphine shot and making them believe thats all they were getting, to find out later he gave him what is called on the street a "Sun Burst". In which has not only morphine but heron,meth and cocaine added to the mixture.
What's worse it caused this person to have permanent brain damage and he barely lived through the inncodent.
Matt thought you were like a "brother" and so close to this person and matter of fact your actually blood related.
I Know what you did and who you did it to... And you should be charged with attempted murder as far as I am concerned. I know you know who I am as well!
hank

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2013
he is workin for the police snitch stay away or u will be next
Trustee

Princeton, IL

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Someone I know was a trustee at the jail, he told me that the first 2 weeks Hammons Kubiak & King was over there all 3 at seperate times would be pulled out of their cell blocks..
On 2 differant days he said that he was near booking and all three were going back into the jail in cuffs and street clothes.followed by 2 burly biker looking guys with beards... I guess it wasn't long after that a younger male and female was being booked in on herion charges after the buy bust in Annawan.. So the way it.seems they all three have been snitching like little bi*%hes
lmao

Dunlap, IL

#9 Feb 21, 2013
anyone who gets busted always snitches you can say you would never snitch but the truth of the matter is you would. its a fact all you acting tough calling them all snitches would be snitches to or will be when they bust you. im glad they sntich heroin is a very very nasty drug and is killing people left and right so way to go snitches keep on snitching get the dealers off the street and hopefully hely the abusers.
wrong

Princeton, IL

#10 Feb 21, 2013
Most of the ones bashing the rats are mad because their connect was busted...There is NOT one thing any of them will do to any of the rats... They talk the talk but can't walk the walk... You are wrong NOT everyone will snitch... But atleast snitches are paid...well atleast a few dollars....
lmao

Dunlap, IL

#11 Feb 21, 2013
i bet you if there looking at over a year in time anyone at least around here would snitch guarntee it seen it over and over. which is a good thing i just think all these junkies are funny cause there connect got popped and the one that got em theyre pssd at.
Anonymous

United States

#12 Feb 21, 2013
The two with the heroin were set up by rose clark I dnt even live in or around kewannee but I know them both N she was braggin bout it I guess N been gettn death threats from dude she rolled on from ottawa
Thats bs

Princeton, IL

#13 Feb 21, 2013
D dillinger wrote:
The two with the heroin were set up by rose clark I dnt even live in or around kewannee but I know them both N she was braggin bout it I guess N been gettn death threats from dude she rolled on from ottawa
First of all you know who?? Threats from a little punk small time poison dealer that's locked up??? Lmao !! That's the best I have read on here today.... You're so wrong, itbwas the THREE mentioned above.. Learn facts before posting dummy!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

United States

#14 Feb 26, 2013
I know micah and taylor right after micah sold her 2 Gs they got arrested so how's that not that junkie settin them up? Funny how it was less then 5 minutes after that they got caught and arrested and she only had 1.6 left so u know she snorted or banged that shit immediatly before she gave the pigs the dope from what I heard about her I'm surprised she didn't jus bang the whole bag
Anonymous

United States

#15 Feb 26, 2013
I'm sorry she had 1.4 left and wore a wire had to correct that*
Dea

Princeton, IL

#16 Mar 1, 2013
So you are making a lot of accusations... What kind of proof do you have that she set them up?! You have it on video?! No?! I guess you're just another angry junkie that misses his supplie.
Priviously you claimed she was getting death threats and you failed to back that claim up !!
really

United States

#18 Apr 27, 2013
I Know What you did wrote:
This man does not deserve to see the light of day after what he did to a family man just a few months back. Although this man is a grown man and could have walked away, making the bad choice not to, he will forever have to pay for what Matt actually gave him instead of what was told he was given.
It isn't to cool telling someone there are gonna help with a headache by giving a morphine shot and making them believe thats all they were getting, to find out later he gave him what is called on the street a "Sun Burst". In which has not only morphine but heron,meth and cocaine added to the mixture.
What's worse it caused this person to have permanent brain damage and he barely lived through the inncodent.
Matt thought you were like a "brother" and so close to this person and matter of fact your actually blood related.
I Know what you did and who you did it to... And you should be charged with attempted murder as far as I am concerned. I know you know who I am as well!
Ryan is a grown man and can make his own decisions..... I have no doubts in my mind he knew exactly what he was being given! Come on now! You people need to quit blaming Matt for everyone elses choices. And if Ryan was so concerned about what happened why has he obviously forgiven Matt. I see them together all the time at church. He paid for his actions by doing the time and obeying his probation. GET OVER IT!!
really

United States

#19 Apr 27, 2013
And who is this?? Rhonda? You need to worry about Rachel and your own family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cheaters..... (Jan '10) 6 hr jamesakers 81
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) 15 hr Educated 16
Wethersfield Schools and Favortism (Aug '14) Jul 21 Outsider 65
WHS school board & D Kenney Jul 20 Tom 49
people national bank Jul 13 mental ward 3
Local Bands In Kewanee (Inside Out, The Breeze,... (Mar '10) Jul 13 Shelley 76
Neponset Motorcycle Accident 6-27-15 Jul 7 star 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kewanee Mortgages