The best part of staying at a hotel!

The best part of staying at a hotel!

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

Traveler

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2013
I have to admit that listening to a couple in the next room having sex is the best part of staying at a hotel! A couple just finished up a minute ago next door to the room I'm in now. Sure, the waffles in the morning are cool, but I love listening to people get it on.

Who else has experienced this and what are your thoughts?
Trimmer

Canton, IL

#2 Jan 7, 2013
That was me and my moaning blow up doll !! You should of came over and joined us !!
student

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2013
I absolutely love the breakfast. It can't be a cheap hotel either!!
BHC Grad

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2013
I experience this almost every time I stay in a hotel. It used to be alright and once or twice I've even enjoyed it but its annoying now. I'm to old for that juvenile crap.

I love the waffles though!
Steve

Kewanee, IL

#5 Jan 7, 2013
About 20 years ago, I stayed in a Super 8 hotel. The place smelled like curry.(Spelling-Indian food). I had been on the road for 6 weeks, and I went up in the elevator with, seriously a stunning couple. The woman, was hot. I'm not gay in the least, but the guy would make most womens panties moist. As luck would have it, they were my next door neighbors! My god, I thought their headboard was gonna break thru the wall! It was an entertaining couple of hours!!
Really

Mendota, IL

#6 Jan 8, 2013
The bedbugs are AWESOME!!!!
Mike

United States

#7 Jan 9, 2013
I stayed at a hotel in Pekin a few years ago and a local middle aged married couple checked in right before me. They had hired a babysitter and rented a room to get away from the kids for a night. They weren't particularly good looking but the sound of them making love was sexy. She was letting out a short "ah" every third thrust and they both finished together. I didn't hear anything from them after that initial round even though I kinda wished they'd do it again.
it is true

Davenport, IA

#8 Jan 9, 2013
BHC Grad wrote:
I experience this almost every time I stay in a hotel. It used to be alright and once or twice I've even enjoyed it but its annoying now. I'm to old for that juvenile crap.
I love the waffles though!
That is weird because I travel all the time and it rarely ever happens to me. Maybe you need to be choosier about your hotels.
BHC Grad

United States

#9 Jan 9, 2013
Well, I put my ear to the wall and listen pretty closely!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happens about Mike Evans and Scott Wyatt? Sat Brian Folz 12
Stories about Mike Cernovich Sat Not a neo Nazi 3
Luke Skywalker Dies in New Star Wars Film Fri StarWarsSpoiler 1
lump on lower back next to spine (Jun '13) Dec 8 Mary poppins 10
Let the cops do their own work,quit snitching Dec 8 Mary poppins 5
News 'Never too old to love' (May '08) Dec 4 oldawg 5
Looking for Dark Hair Girl by Walmart Dec 3 Robin Quivers 5

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance