bill borg,jason dykeman, seth cox
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Living the Dream

Chicago, IL

#44 Sep 27, 2011
Living the Dream?
Are you kidding or just stupid?? LOL! I know the answer to that. Do your homework before you go casting your judgement, sounds like to me your all butt hurt for one reason or another!
1. how many "Prescription" Drugs do you take?
2. how many people "sheeple" die or have some complication and or serious side effect(s) from FDA "approved drugs?
3. how about legal cigarettes and alcohol
4. How about the processed food you eat or the pesticides in your food
POINT IS YOUR MORE LIKELY TO DIE BECAUSE OF WHAT "THEY" SAY IS LEGAL
Living the Dream

Chicago, IL

#45 Sep 27, 2011
Living the Dream

Chicago, IL

#46 Sep 27, 2011
true farm boy

Kewanee, IL

#47 Sep 27, 2011
the problem with this is they were dealing it for quick cash and they got caught then started ratting each other for plee bargians they shouldnt buy motorcycles and a toy with no income only thing i can say is i am glad there done because more young kids wont get hooked on the stuff
kinglove

Moline, IL

#48 Oct 6, 2012
seth cox got 25 years because he went to trial against the federal government when he could have took 10 years in the beginning....the others took deals and got time cuts because unlike the state if the feds indict you they already have so much on you....if you and 7-8 other people are involved in a drug ring and all the rest plead guilty because they are then obviously you are guilty to and the other thing is he wrote a very contradicting letter that he read at sentencing that the judge was upset about....hopefully he learned how to fight while gone because he sure couldn't before....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Kate goes to Menards Thu Jeff Higginbotham 25
Kewanee during the 1950's & 60's (Jul '12) Jun 18 Loner 43
Patty's Barber Shop Jun 18 Short Hair 1
walmart and telecheck (Jul '13) Jun 14 IvvvvvyGraaaace 61
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) Jun 6 How 24
School Consolidation Jun 5 Realist 4
Jason smith May 31 Galva 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kewanee Mortgages