Jr goes from ugly wife to hot mixed g...

Jr goes from ugly wife to hot mixed girlfriend

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jealous

United States

#1 Dec 11, 2012
You go dude. Lucky guy!
Elf

Peru, IL

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Garcia?
Kaykay

United States

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Well thanks(;
Agree

United States

#4 Dec 12, 2012
He better keep this one, there ain't doin better then that. Can't believe he's got her. Mmm fine as hell, id snatch her if I could.
JjAn

United States

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Hekk yeah, I was shocked to see him with her. Out of the girls I've seen of his. The one right now is a damn winner. I think he's hit the jackpot. Keep hold. Beautiful women. Don't go back to the dirties.
hmm

Peru, IL

#6 Dec 13, 2012
theyre not even together. havnt been for months
Kaykay

Naperville, IL

#7 Dec 13, 2012
^^ lol I'm still with him everyday. Love him.<3
JjAn

Naperville, IL

#8 Dec 13, 2012
Hmm must be the ugly an now jealous wife.. Kaykay an jr keep doin you!
Kaykay

Naperville, IL

#9 Dec 13, 2012
JjAn wrote:
Hmm must be the ugly an now jealous wife.. Kaykay an jr keep doin you!
always do! I'm not going anywhere. Xoxo
Friend

Naperville, IL

#10 Dec 13, 2012
She's a close friend of mine. I know how much jr means to herbasically together without the labels in my eyessoon as all their problems are fixed I'm almost positive they'll be together Sorry haters an sorry "hmm" for bursting your bubble buttttt yeah awesome cute couple here both deserve it I love you guys
Kaykay

Naperville, IL

#11 Dec 13, 2012
Friend wrote:
She's a close friend of mine. I know how much jr means to herbasically together without the labels in my eyessoon as all their problems are fixed I'm almost positive they'll be together Sorry haters an sorry "hmm" for bursting your bubble buttttt yeah awesome cute couple here both deserve it I love you guys
I am guessing Tara?(: if not either way thanks!! Love you too bae
Everyone knows

Fond Du Lac, WI

#12 Dec 15, 2012
Feel bad for the girl he's mean to all his girls an pretty much everyone knows he's very small in the pants. Ive even heard his guy friends make jkes about it an theyll tell you as well Go get better! You deserve better he's fat ugly dirty he got a new car only thing going for him an only reason why any girl is going to look at him you're beautiful don't waste your time on this piece
Agree

Lockport, IL

#13 Dec 15, 2012
He's just going to screw you over that's all he does probably talking to exes while talking to you don't waste your time
I heard

Lockport, IL

#14 Dec 15, 2012
Word on the street is he's tryna get with dirty Nicole palacios again dirties stick with dirties I guess
Kaykay

Lockport, IL

#15 Dec 15, 2012
Well then..
must be the ex

Princeton, IL

#16 Dec 15, 2012
I heard wrote:
Word on the street is he's tryna get with dirty Nicole palacios again dirties stick with dirties I guess
this must be the ugly ex.
must be the ex

Princeton, IL

#17 Dec 15, 2012
Everyone knows wrote:
Feel bad for the girl he's mean to all his girls an pretty much everyone knows he's very small in the pants. Ive even heard his guy friends make jkes about it an theyll tell you as well Go get better! You deserve better he's fat ugly dirty he got a new car only thing going for him an only reason why any girl is going to look at him you're beautiful don't waste your time on this piece
Why don't you take care of your kid's and leave him alone. he doesn't bother anybody. He is a good guy and if you don't like him I'm sure he probably doesn't care. It is very easy to see who wrote this. Grow up and mind your own business, loser.
kami

Peru, IL

#18 Dec 15, 2012
This is ridiculous. I haven't said a word on this site. I could care less what he does in his personal life so long as he take at least a little bit of interest in his daughter. There is absolutely no reason as to why i would be jealous. We broke up years ago and im married to someone i am much more compatible with. There is no reason as to why i should have even been brought up on this forum, I am just here to say that those posts where not from me so maybe moving on to the next person you assume to be jealous, is the right path for you.
it is true

Davenport, IA

#19 Dec 15, 2012
kami wrote:
There is absolutely no reason as to why i would be jealous. We broke up years ago and im married to someone i am much more compatible with.
It is always so weird to me when "new" girlfriends are jealous of exes, or act like they are enemies. Every guy you date has exes, it doesn't matter at all. If they aren't together, they are probably both over it. And if he still talks about his ex, it means HE isn't over it, not her. Especially if he makes it a point to tell you she still wants him. DEAR WOMEN: stop being jealous of other women, there is really nothing to gain.
u r confused

Princeton, IL

#20 Dec 15, 2012
it is true wrote:
<quoted text>
It is always so weird to me when "new" girlfriends are jealous of exes, or act like they are enemies. Every guy you date has exes, it doesn't matter at all. If they aren't together, they are probably both over it. And if he still talks about his ex, it means HE isn't over it, not her. Especially if he makes it a point to tell you she still wants him. DEAR WOMEN: stop being jealous of other women, there is really nothing to gain.
who said anything about a "new" girlfriend being jealous of his ex? Believe me she has nothing to be jealous of!!!!!!!!!! Have you seen her? Have you seen the ex? No comparison what so ever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Kewanee was a chick... 18 hr Tyler 2
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) Jan 18 Kayy 34
Signs south of town Jan 17 hammy 13
Topix needs to be shut down. (Oct '13) Jan 17 hammy 20
weathersfield mod. Jan 17 I Heart Boilermakers 4
How does the City read our water meters? (Jan '12) Jan 17 jimmy the pig dison 29
Merry Christmas Jan 14 hmm 4

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kewanee Mortgages