Anybody out there with an IQ of 115 o...
durka

Saint Charles, MO

#24 Oct 8, 2012
GaveUpOnSociety wrote:
^^my attempt at being Sheldon lol^^
Your attempt at an explanation of a Higgs Boson is quite amusing. I bet you couldn't answer problems in the D.Eq. range of mathematics, yet you try to interpolate science, math, and ASTROLOGY as some explanation for our existence? And I bet you're a woo woo Mason? You also Google synonyms of words you have no understanding of, or regurgitate B.S. from goofs like Rodin. You slam the Bible and God/Jesus/Holy Trinity, but your quackery of what you title a religion holds no water like the Holy Trinity does? Here are some CRAZY FACTS for you.

A total of 66 books written by over 35 authors over a period of 1600 years, and yet all the parts of the Bible are as harmonious as the parts making up the human body. How is this possible?

Good luck with the orbit Scotty.
bambam

Kewanee, IL

#25 Oct 8, 2012
GaveUpOnSociety wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh i'm sorry, how bout them Bears? Is that better?
a little! Not much though!
Hmmm

Kewanee, IL

#26 Oct 8, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, if you are aiming your comment at me....I am a Male over the age of 30. I have never taken an official IQ test, but I have taken a few online. I'm sure they are crap, but, what the hell? And by the way, they all said I have an IQ of somewhere between 101-117. Again, I think the tests are bullsh*t, but fun.
Yet you started your sentence with and... Just saying
wow

Kewanee, IL

#27 Oct 8, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you started your sentence with and... Just saying
What?
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#28 Oct 8, 2012
Never attempted to explain the Higgs Boson( which if i'm not mistaken was only first officially discovered a few months ago), was talking about Grand Unified Theory as a whole. Secondly I am a Hermeticist not a "woo woo mason". The fact that all matter in the universe is made up of different vibrations of energy, and at the very core all of that energy it is the same A.K.A. everything being One holds up far more than your trinity. My relationship with God/The Source is far more complex than could any be through a human catalyst. Oh and to think that 66 books written by over 35 different authors of over a period of about 1600 years would be hard to make "harmonious" is ridiculous, anybody can read was written and add to it you presumptuous ass. Good luck reading the Bible thinking it is the only relevant piece of philosophical information on the 9,000 year old planet. And as far as googleing synonyms for what I assume you assume is me attempting to sound intelligent, I have a very good vocabulary, next time you want to be intellectually dominating bring your A-Game.
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#29 Oct 8, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Hmmm is referring to the way you set up your wording, it is more akin to the way a female speaks. No offense.
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#30 Oct 8, 2012
durka wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attempt at an explanation of a Higgs Boson is quite amusing. I bet you couldn't answer problems in the D.Eq. range of mathematics, yet you try to interpolate science, math, and ASTROLOGY as some explanation for our existence? And I bet you're a woo woo Mason? You also Google synonyms of words you have no understanding of, or regurgitate B.S. from goofs like Rodin. You slam the Bible and God/Jesus/Holy Trinity, but your quackery of what you title a religion holds no water like the Holy Trinity does? Here are some CRAZY FACTS for you.
A total of 66 books written by over 35 authors over a period of 1600 years, and yet all the parts of the Bible are as harmonious as the parts making up the human body. How is this possible?
Good luck with the orbit Scotty.
I'll bet you think Democracy in America is alive and well still too don't you?
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#31 Oct 8, 2012
GaveUpOnSociety wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm is referring to the way you set up your wording, it is more akin to the way a female speaks. No offense.
Scratch that, not what he was referring too lol, my apologies.
Jamie Davis

Springfield, IL

#32 Oct 9, 2012
GaveUpOnSociety wrote:
Based on the way you word things, i'm assuming your a female over the age of 30 with a decent iq, is this correct?
Anyone can google words definitions... You sir are a joke. You should really consider checking into a hospital today and getting back on your medication. You are having a conversation with the voices in your head. You lack an iq.You are not very smart anyone on the internet can claim anything they want to claim... Now prattle on dummy !!!!!!!!!!
Sanford and Son

Canton, IL

#33 Oct 9, 2012
Jamie Davis wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone can google words definitions... You sir are a joke. You should really consider checking into a hospital today and getting back on your medication. You are having a conversation with the voices in your head. You lack an iq.You are not very smart anyone on the internet can claim anything they want to claim... Now prattle on dummy !!!!!!!!!!
Yes....Having "true intelligence", and being able to "google" answers, are actually two different kinds of intelligence. Googling doesn't excersize the brain much !!
Awakened

Mendota, IL

#34 Oct 9, 2012
GaveUpOnSociety, I think you probably are very intelligent. Sometimes the mind has a way of getting in the way of what is true. You seem to be able to differentiate between the mind and NOW. That is quite a juggle sometimes. To be honest, you do speak about things I haven't read or experienced. But, I can agree that we are all from the same. And yes, religion is not for everyone. You spoke of letting go of fear. Fear is what keeps many reading the Bible and holding on to their religion. I try very hard to live in the NOW and keep in mind that what we think about we bring about. I have been able to conquer many things with the belief that I could. I have built businesses and run some for others. I think you would be very interesting to talk to. At times, you speak above this material World. Do you ever give lectures? I'd come and listen.
gave up on society

River Grove, IL

#35 Oct 9, 2012
Ya I give lectures every day between 4-6pm. Abilities plus lunch room right before our bedtime
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#36 Oct 9, 2012
Whether or not you believe I know what i'm talking about is irrelevant, the funny thing is no word used was even that complex and yet you assume I was googling definitions, but thats right, I sit around on topix and look to start arguements with people that disagree with my beliefs and philosophies(since their my beliefs and philosophies I need to google definitions), but I definitely don't come here to try and find like minded individuals who can help me grow spiritually and in my understanding of reality, nope absolutely not the reason. Your arrogant assumption makes you look bad jamie, I have a 122 IQ, and promise you I could out critical think you on my worst day. My beliefs are built on much personal experience and research so before you go throwing stones at the "crazy guy" do your own research.
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#37 Oct 9, 2012
Thank you awakened, I appreciate that there is at least a little open-mindedness going on, but sadly no I do not give lectures and doubt many would come anyway, most are stuck in their ways and will see no other way. My beliefs are based on the philosophies of Hermes Trismegistus in ancient Egypt, the coolest thing about this is that the 7 principles of Hermeticism are now being proovin accurate by modern science... Oh and yes fear of an eternity of suffering is a great way to keep people trapped in one way of thinking, people refuse to go outside the lines of whats been placed in front of them, if everyone were like that we would still be throwing spears to catch our food.
durka

Saint Charles, MO

#39 Oct 9, 2012
GaveUpOnSociety wrote:
Thank you awakened, I appreciate that there is at least a little open-mindedness going on, but sadly no I do not give lectures and doubt many would come anyway, most are stuck in their ways and will see no other way. My beliefs are based on the philosophies of Hermes Trismegistus in ancient Egypt, the coolest thing about this is that the 7 principles of Hermeticism are now being proovin accurate by modern science... Oh and yes fear of an eternity of suffering is a great way to keep people trapped in one way of thinking, people refuse to go outside the lines of whats been placed in front of them, if everyone were like that we would still be throwing spears to catch our food.
You're so smart. You don't throw spears to catch food. You throw spears and kill food. I was going to rebut your trash above, but it is not worth it. By the way, if your ideals were scientific theory, law, or truth they would be teaching that trash in colleges and universities at the lowest level of belief by other atheists. By the way, they are not taught. Just remember, evolution is misappropriated as a theory (which is not a proven fact), as it is truly a hypothesis.
What

Mendota, IL

#40 Oct 10, 2012
So what the hell does IQ and common sense have anything to do with it? The outcomes are much different with the real world. Both are rare.
bill

United States

#41 Oct 10, 2012
bruce barns is the smartest man in kewanee.
Dr Phil

Canton, IL

#42 Oct 10, 2012
GaveUpOnSociety wrote:
Bored with the ignorance...
What an ignorant statement !! As we can all see, you do have the internet... go find a website/forum where there are individuals with your I.Q level !! Coming to this forum, for intelligent conversation, demonstrates your "common sense" level !!! Also, I was wondering how long it would take, before BHCO would start whining to you, about how tough it is to be, the GREAT person, that he is !! Not long !! BTW... Use your high I.Q to learn what common sense is. Just sayin'....
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#43 Oct 10, 2012
durka wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so smart. You don't throw spears to catch food. You throw spears and kill food. I was going to rebut your trash above, but it is not worth it. By the way, if your ideals were scientific theory, law, or truth they would be teaching that trash in colleges and universities at the lowest level of belief by other atheists. By the way, they are not taught. Just remember, evolution is misappropriated as a theory (which is not a proven fact), as it is truly a hypothesis.
Your definitely an idiot, other atheists? Obviously you haven't understand a word of what I have written, I am nothing like an atheist beyond my belief in science, and congrats on your spear comment, you definitely out-witted me. The funniest thing about all of this is you attacked me and nothing you've said has even been the mildest bit threatening to my beliefs, all you have done the entire time is call me an idiot and made yourself look bad, so obviously what I have stated is very threatening to your belief structure, don't be so defensive you fuckin whiner, just don't read about other peoples beliefs. Continue thinking your way is 100% correct and all others are blasphemous morons.
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#44 Oct 10, 2012
Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>What an ignorant statement !! As we can all see, you do have the internet... go find a website/forum where there are individuals with your I.Q level !! Coming to this forum, for intelligent conversation, demonstrates your "common sense" level !!! Also, I was wondering how long it would take, before BHCO would start whining to you, about how tough it is to be, the GREAT person, that he is !! Not long !! BTW... Use your high I.Q to learn what common sense is. Just sayin'....
Intelligence can be found in the most uncommon places, many of the greatest people in history had humble beginnings, and I never claimed to know everything and be 100% correct about every statement I have made, I do make mistakes big and small all the time, such is the human condition, but I constantly learn and learn very fast, every one of you are entitled to your opinion about me but it doesn't matter because i'm here for like-minded individuals, not those that will see no other way but their own, remember, you can never stop learning. Oh and if their are any errors above go ahead and call me out on it to try and attain some level of control over the argument, once again we all make mistakes, unless i'm actually arguing with God right now? In which case I am definitely an idiot and I apologize Lord..(cough)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Kate goes to Menards 19 hr Black Jack 37
Is this really taught? Aug 20 Sam Mellonock 7
Why do people find it ok to wear pajamas to go ... (Jan '12) Aug 13 Joe 66
walmart and telecheck (Jul '13) Aug 12 Guest 63
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) Aug 1 elyssak 25
Employees stealing from Great Dane (Mar '12) Jul 24 WOW 23
Lmao Jul '16 Shannon lanxon 3

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance