Anybody out there with an IQ of 115 o...

Anybody out there with an IQ of 115 or higher?

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Bored with the ignorance...
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Wow, I hope there is at least one person out there that can say yes, average for an American is 98, for those of you that don't know, 98 is pretty dumb, so someone please show me this entire town isn't stupid, and before you feel the need to lash out, know that I am in the top 7% of our country, if your curious as to what that is do the research(above 115). The purpose of this is to stimulate new ideas and growth within myself, which is very difficult without someone near or far exceeding my own intelligence, in other words I am insanely bored and need smart people to talk to.
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#4 Oct 8, 2012
I appreciate the lead but I am already aware of his model of reality and find it to be the most accurate, although it has been a little while since I looked into any of his work, last I knew he still had some math to work out though, ironically he is not the only scientist Hawaii working on this, I cannot recall the other ones name but he is on the same path.
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Oh and when you read the Kybalion you will find that it ties in beautifully with this math, once you have read the Kybalion switch over to the Corpus Hermeticum, which is a much older traditional version basically and predates the Bible by at least a few thousand years, in the end.. It is all ONE.
bambam

Kewanee, IL

#7 Oct 8, 2012
This wins the award for most boring post ever! lol
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#8 Oct 8, 2012
Wonderful, you will find the words of the 7 principles resonate within your being, let go of the fear of being wrong and banished to an eternity of being cut-off, fore you are eternally loved and given more than one attempt to make it back to The Source of the The All, do not worry about frequencies of sound, focus on the frequency of your own vibration and flare your Pineal open more than it has ever been, quit squinting through your Eye, the Light is bright when fear rules you. It is what They want, They do not want you to know how much power truly reverberates from within you, stop being afraid, you have done this more times than conceivable. No being can harm you at your very core fore they are the same at their own, ultimately there is no separation between any of us, we are all ONE
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#9 Oct 8, 2012
bambam wrote:
This wins the award for most boring post ever! lol
Oh i'm sorry, how bout them Bears? Is that better?
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#10 Oct 8, 2012
And as far as Dec 21 is concerned, who beyond the truly awakened can be sure what is to happen. The facts are the alignment, to what that entails could be many different things, I'm hoping that it will raise my vibration so high that I get to leave this plane and no longer have to deal with Earth and its corrupts. As my name states I have given up on society as a whole, they as their souls have an eternity to figure out what it is they must do for spiritual ascension back to The Source of The All, I must focus on my own spiritual evolution..
hows business

River Grove, IL

#11 Oct 8, 2012
Wow u must have q shitty life
blahlalalala

Saint Charles, MO

#13 Oct 8, 2012
GaveUpOnSociety wrote:
And as far as Dec 21 is concerned, who beyond the truly awakened can be sure what is to happen. The facts are the alignment, to what that entails could be many different things, I'm hoping that it will raise my vibration so high that I get to leave this plane and no longer have to deal with Earth and its corrupts. As my name states I have given up on society as a whole, they as their souls have an eternity to figure out what it is they must do for spiritual ascension back to The Source of The All, I must focus on my own spiritual evolution..
Hey nutcrackers. Put on your Nike Decade shoes, all black sweats, eat a bottle of phenobarbital, and the spaceship will be here soon to get you. Beam me up Scotty. Bahahahahahahaha
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#14 Oct 8, 2012
Mockery means nothing from a simpleton, and who mentioned a space ship?
wow

Kewanee, IL

#15 Oct 8, 2012
Sheldon? Is that you? Big Bang Theory, for those who don't know.
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#16 Oct 8, 2012
I offer a more detailed account of the mechanics of the soul is all, unless your an atheist then I don't know why you think i'm nuts? I promise the Christian religion is far more "out there" then anything that comes from my mouth.
wow

Kewanee, IL

#17 Oct 8, 2012
GaveUpOnSociety wrote:
I offer a more detailed account of the mechanics of the soul is all, unless your an atheist then I don't know why you think i'm nuts? I promise the Christian religion is far more "out there" then anything that comes from my mouth.
I hope that wasn't aimed at me! I love the show, the first few comments reminded me of it. Just a joke, nothing personal.
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#18 Oct 8, 2012
wow wrote:
Sheldon? Is that you? Big Bang Theory, for those who don't know.
Flattered but my brain doesn't work quite the fast.
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#19 Oct 8, 2012
that*
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#20 Oct 8, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that wasn't aimed at me! I love the show, the first few comments reminded me of it. Just a joke, nothing personal.
Oh no, entirely directed towards Nike spaceship boy lol
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#21 Oct 8, 2012
Based on the way you word things, i'm assuming your a female over the age of 30 with a decent iq, is this correct?
GaveUpOnSociety

Kewanee, IL

#22 Oct 8, 2012
^^my attempt at being Sheldon lol^^
wow

Kewanee, IL

#23 Oct 8, 2012
GaveUpOnSociety wrote:
Based on the way you word things, i'm assuming your a female over the age of 30 with a decent iq, is this correct?
Again, if you are aiming your comment at me....I am a Male over the age of 30. I have never taken an official IQ test, but I have taken a few online. I'm sure they are crap, but, what the hell? And by the way, they all said I have an IQ of somewhere between 101-117. Again, I think the tests are bullsh*t, but fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many bras do average women own? 9 hr Brian Folz 2
phil murphy 13 hr KEWCHIC 3
red pill Sat Spanky 5
Kellie Wallace-McKenna Feb 22 Tony 3
Heartbreaker Looking for Peaches Feb 20 Hbk 3
murder or sucide yesterday feb 10 th 2018 Feb 19 Spanky 3
Black Forrest Feb 18 Brian Folz 4

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance